Durango Trip's Deep Water Culture/Northern Lights,Master Kush, AK-47 Combo Grow

Just a short post here to add the trichrome pictures. These were taken with a 200X microscope. It is sort of a balancing act with this kind of magnification, so I tried to just focus us on the best compromise getting the shots. I will try again this afternoon to get some better pictures, but I wanted to get these posted in case anyone is interested.

AK-47
AK-47_1.jpg

AK-47_2.jpg

AK-47_3.jpg

Northern Lights
Northern_Lights_32.jpg

Northern_Lights_55.jpg

Northern_Lights_15.jpg

Northern_Lights_26.jpg

so I am also growing Master Kush and my 1st grow they did well in veg, but turned brown and really did not flower, that grow was in soil. this grow they are being very touchy even during veg and I just swithed to 12/12 so I will be curious to see if I have more problems. I am curious if you got your MK seeds from Nirvana seed company.

so I am also growing Master Kush and my 1st grow they did well in veg, but turned brown and really did not flower, that grow was in soil. this grow they are being very touchy even during veg and I just swithed to 12/12 so I will be curious to see if I have more problems. I am curious if you got your MK seeds from Nirvana seed company.

After talking to the guy I got the clone from, I can only guess that it just didn't do well in hydro. I can't imagine growing it indoors had anything to do with it with the lighting I have and the way the other plants are all thriving.

On another note, I will be harvesting the AK-47 tomorrow. It is ready. I will post a total wet weight sometime tomorrow if I can run down a small scale.

Is this grow still alive?

If so, please update us with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Smoke Report?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read the photo gallery tutorial:
Photo Gallery Guide - How to Resize, Upload & Post Photos

I am moving this to abandoned journals until we get updates.

Thanks and hope all is well in your world!

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine!

Happy holidays to all. Sorry for not updating earlier. I kept meaning to, but other things just seemed to keep me from getting here.

FINAL REPORT

I have to say, that being my 1st grow in over 20 years, I'm not at all unhappy. Although my finished results were a bit below my expectations, it turned out really nice.

Of the 3 plants that finished, my total dry weight was 12.2 oz. (northern Lights, 10.6ozs., AK-47, 1.6ozs.) I also made approx. 8 grams of bubble hash from the trimmings.
I am convinced that without using DWC, my yield would have been much less. Of the clones I took from this crop, only 2 of the Northern Lights survived. Next time, Even though I had my cuttings in a warm room, I will add a heating pad.

I have also just completed a "EZ-Clone" type cloner. I just tested it out and am certain it will match, or out perform anything for hundreds of dollars less.

I have already started my next crop, and will be switching it to flower next week. It consists of 2 Northern Lights(my surviving clones), 1 Strawberry Kush, and 1 Hindu Kush.
I probably won't keep a journal on this grow, as I am very busy during the holidays.

This grow has been a great learning experience for my son. He is amazed by how easy it is to turn out great bud for such little effort. He really likes the idea of just going into the safe when he needs some meds, instead of having to drive down to the dispensary.

Finished_Crop.jpg

Thanks for sharing your grow with us!

Don't forget to head over to the 420 Smoke Reports forum and post your smoke report there too! :cheer:

I’m moving this to completed journals now.

Have you started a new grow you would like to share with us?

If so, please start one here:
Journals in Progress

Hope all is well in your world.

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine!

Back
Top Bottom