Dusty's Closet

Update on no update,
Lost my camera, didnt lose it left it outside and she no work no more, somthing about rain water fcking up electical components.
Anyways kerala came down day 60 about a week to early the smoke is o.k kinda makes my heart race she is way better at 70 days 12/12.
Bubs will come down in next week, and jock will go 12/12 same day.

So I guess this journal will come to an end, but soon as I get a new camera I will start a new thread. Peace,Love,and great Cannabis guys.

Ok Dusty, being that you're using the old "camera left out in the rain" excuse I guess I can congratulate you on your harvest without "proof of chop". Congrats on your harvest & stop hurting yourself. This place just isn't the same without you.

hi Dusty it was nice to see ur work and just to add to ur time and effort
I think king Dusty is a real gent.I have
had a great time learning of king Dusty. peace buddy.

Ok Dusty, being that you're using the old "camera left out in the rain" excuse I guess I can congratulate you on your harvest without "proof of chop". Congrats on your harvest & stop hurting yourself. This place just isn't the same without you.
Thanks,BAR. Yeah im forgetfull from time to time. I fell off a lader and broke my fall w/ my back. Up and walking around now.

Looking great....how is the smell on the Kerala X Skunk? I had one but it died prematurely. Is it really Skunky? I haven't smoked Skunk since the 80's or so and I really would like to find something that is very Skunky.

I got some Thai Skunk seeds I'm going to pop when I get what's in veg in flower. I'll let you know if it gets stinky, that's why I got them. I love a good skunk.

Alright pics uploaded hoppfully the rice will work and I can save my camera. Heres kera harvest she did ok 80 wet grms I beleive if I let her go anther week she would of had 90 to 100 wet grms.
2014-07-25_17_07_581.jpg
2014-07-25_19_22_08-2.jpg
2014-07-25_17_16_57.jpg

Back
Top Bottom