thanks beast, birdie and sara.

yes sara, that is kind of the hope, but also to stabilize the strain with any luck. however to get new strains i still need to buy seeds. which is cool too, cuz there are some beauties out there.

have fun eh

thanks beast, birdie and sara.

yes sara, that is kind of the hope, but also to stabilize the strain with any luck. however to get new strains i still need to buy seeds. which is cool too, cuz there are some beauties out there.

have fun eh

First looking great and I would be lieing if I told that I didn't smile and my mouth didn't water up a bit.

Now on to them beans ! First good job , the have excellent color !
You don't really have to wait to start them .
Now onto the real shit ...yes there are some beauties out there ... But umm how many are made by Unforgiven ?? Cross bread that shit ! Stabilize your very own strain .. I breed feminized seeds for 10 years .. It was my hobby ;).
When you cross breed and sow the seeds from that you will get to see Hybrid Vigor ... Yes it does exist and can be seen :)

Now your thinking ain't ya :) :passitleft:

ohhh no pain that's been on my mind for a long time, lol. but my first order of business is to secure extra seeds of all the strains i have now. too many singles that need to be self pollinated. then i need to grow them out and gather pollen for crossing.

yep it is all in the works now buddy. thank god i started to make my own silver before cuz the bought stuff dint do sheeit. i forget now who woke me up to checking the ppms now that i have meters, lol. but thanks to him or her, i did and put the batteries back on and brought the silver up to where i needed it.

more goodies coming....

so on and on we go eh.

the girls are doin fine. fed 2 of em tonight. silver girl 3 and punchy got week 3 bloom.

and while we are on the topic of silver girl 3, she is bout set to bust a nut or twenty...

20160829_201602.jpg

now since she's a purdy young thing, i figger i'm gonna let her self pollinate...

20160829_202141.jpg

so she got her first defol in awhile, cuz when she starts blowin chunks i want it to hit the buds, not all sit on the leaves...

20160829_232112.jpg

5x5 did start out this way tonight...

20160829_201338.jpg

looks normal, eh? not no more....

20160829_232706.jpg

silver and crit kush are the only 2 in there for now. put up the lec315 cmh fixture, boy does it seem to run hot...

4x8 started out like this tonight....

20160829_201437.jpg

and ended up like this after adding in the lsd 25's....

20160829_232544.jpg

funny thing happened one day on the way to the park....well not really, when i was setting up to spray silver 3, i did some cleanup on the branch i was intending to spray, keep er clean eh....seemed to be a nice sized piece, so i stuck it inna dirt...

20160829_212202.jpg

and now she stands bout 6" tall with a bud coming nicely out the top lol.

20160829_212227.jpg

well that's the excitement for this here journal tonight...res change in the other woooo bigtime ppms now youch.

have fun eh

Unforgiven, can you please educate me on PPM? The how and why? Im guessing you check the run off from the pot?
The plant with the yellow leaf, do you clip those off? looks like no, but why? I was thinking trim off all bad leaves that have mild nute burn etc?
Namaste

actually dutch, i don't test any ppms or ph except for my dwc bucket.

soil runs itself quite well. i just seed, water and feed. thats it.

as for a dying leaf, i let it die then remove it. or it comes off when i do one of my many defols, lol.

that lil bugger was just a plaything, but since it is surviving and thriving, i will wait for those leaves to be kaput before i touch em. it's like the cotlydon leaves, i never remove them. i let them fall off. just think its something to do with nature. if ya don't piss her off she just might treat ya right. seems to me them coty's are the original lifeforce of the plant, so i let it die as it pleases. same thing for the first set of true leaves, they usually get wet n stuff, lookin like crap, but i leave em be for awhile.

have fun eh

Unforgiven, can you please educate me on PPM? The how and why? Im guessing you check the run off from the pot?
The plant with the yellow leaf, do you clip those off? looks like no, but why? I was thinking trim off all bad leaves that have mild nute burn etc?
Namaste

just to add some hokey to that previous dokey.

maybe you need to get more in tune with your plants before playing with meters? i know i didn't have any until i started my dwc, so i had to "be one" with the girls. get to know what they look like when they are happy, thirsty, sad, over watered, overfed, dry or moist.

the meters are great tools. but the best tools you have are your heart and your brain. your heart connects with the plants and your brain kicks yer butt when ya piss off the girls.

have fun eh

so far, not 100% sold on these yet... the pc and ww don't seem to want to come through, though they had the smallest roots showing of all the seeds. this morning, one of the others actually fell over, kinda rotted dammit. stood it back up in the hole. we'll see i guess, but this sucks if its one of my one off seeds. like the pc is a one off.

have fun eh

edit.....guess i shoulda took a new pic lol

just finished puttin them sprouted seeds into rooters. might have to rethink my germing if i keep using them. they don't like a long root to start, ended up half splitting some for the long rooted seeds. should be good though, it seems like a nice product to work with.
20160828_113901.jpg

ohhh no pain that's been on my mind for a long time, lol. but my first order of business is to secure extra seeds of all the strains i have now. too many singles that need to be self pollinated. then i need to grow them out and gather pollen for crossing.

yep it is all in the works now buddy. thank god i started to make my own silver before cuz the bought stuff dint do sheeit. i forget now who woke me up to checking the ppms now that i have meters, lol. but thanks to him or her, i did and put the batteries back on and brought the silver up to where i needed it.

more goodies coming....

No time to start like the present buddy . Trust me you can do both and won't regret it . When you select the phenos that you are going to self polinate do some cross pollination , just be sure to use a clean brush each time. The. So your cross breed at the same time you put down one of your self pollination seeds and just watch :) . Also if your going for a good amount of seed stock I would leave the seeds in the flower until you are going to use them and only break out what you are going to put down . Doing that and putting it in an airtight container ( make sure the flower is good and dried first ) will help keep the seeds fresh .

Back when I did it I didn't use any chemicals . 99.9 % of canabis plants will spit out a male flower or two if it has an extended period of flower and has not been polinated . It takes quite a bit longer than chemicals . It's natural self probigation ensuring that they live on .

I have ruffley about 20 strains . That consists of about 5 f1's and a couple of f2's . My issue is the beans are quite old (15-20 years) and I didn't leave them in the flower :( . Hind site is 20/20 . .... I could go on and on with this but I'll stop here . :)

so far, not 100% sold on these yet... the pc and ww don't seem to want to come through, though they had the smallest roots showing of all the seeds. this morning, one of the others actually fell over, kinda rotted dammit. stood it back up in the hole. we'll see i guess, but this sucks if its one of my one off seeds. like the pc is a one off.

have fun eh

edit.....guess i shoulda took a new pic lol

Did you push them way down in thier? I'm putting money on the ones that had a longer tap and you had to cut the cube are doing quite well .

Oh a light switch ...you getting away from led ? Or you just grabbing reinforcements ? Either way they are looking good ...yes I'm still jealous of the room that you have ...one day I will claim an entire room for this wonderful hobby !

see now this here is some great info. +++reps to you my friend.
love that bit about leaving the seeds in the flower. hadn't thought of that. i was planning on the cool place storage. like the bin in the fridge.

i used a q-tip for that first one, and seein as how that worked i'll likely do the same again. cheap, easy to use and replace. also sterile.

the problem with crossing atm, is the only other strain i do have close is being sprayed as well for self pollination, lol. blue treacle auto.

i do have an amphetamine auto in the rapid rooter, to get an early start before i soak the other 9 amphetamines. that way i don't need to self pollinate that one.

also, the lsd 25 in the red cup, is being kept small so it will be a sprayed whole plant for pollen to do another lsd 25 with.

so that's 2 strains(DTA & BTA) currently being sprayed, with another(LSD 25) still vegging to be sprayed , and yet another strain(AA) in rooter to be sprayed. figger the crit kush in the dwc will also get cloned for proof of fem, then cloned for spray and receipt of pollen too.

then we have all the "mums" in the rooters too. those are photos save the AA. each will get cloned for proof, then cloned for spray as well.

yep, its been on the brain awhile. lmfao

nice batch you have then eh. start soaking them and re doing it buddy. color me jealous, lol.

No time to start like the present buddy . Trust me you can do both and won't regret it . When you select the phenos that you are going to self polinate do some cross pollination , just be sure to use a clean brush each time. The. So your cross breed at the same time you put down one of your self pollination seeds and just watch :) . Also if your going for a good amount of seed stock I would leave the seeds in the flower until you are going to use them and only break out what you are going to put down . Doing that and putting it in an airtight container ( make sure the flower is good and dried first ) will help keep the seeds fresh .

Back when I did it I didn't use any chemicals . 99.9 % of canabis plants will spit out a male flower or two if it has an extended period of flower and has not been polinated . It takes quite a bit longer than chemicals . It's natural self probigation ensuring that they live on .

I have ruffley about 20 strains . That consists of about 5 f1's and a couple of f2's . My issue is the beans are quite old (15-20 years) and I didn't leave them in the flower :( . Hind site is 20/20 . .... I could go on and on with this but I'll stop here . :)

nope they aren't way down there, can clearly see the seed hull. it just aint doin anything lol. and yeah the others are doing pretty good, i guess i'm just sick about it cuz i had just figgered out 100% success in the solo shot cups, and now i'm trying something new...

Did you push them way down in thier? I'm putting money on the ones that had a longer tap and you had to cut the cube are doing quite well .

yep a light switch from the 1k hid to the lec315 in the 5x5. the led is going to remain in the 4x8 as the future bloom room...i think...lol

i have a few lights to choose from.
mars II 1200 w led
nanolux cube 1000 w hid
sunsystems lec315 cmh
magnetic 1000 w hid bare bulb, unless i buy a reflector or make one. but that sucker throws heat.

have fun eh

Oh a light switch ...you getting away from led ? Or you just grabbing reinforcements ? Either way they are looking good ...yes I'm still jealous of the room that you have ...one day I will claim an entire room for this wonderful hobby !

Thankyou ..
I hear you on what you have going . Did you ever think of storing the pollen to make crossing a tad bit easier since you only have "X"ready at a given time ?

Yes keep them beans in the flower , but the dried flower in a zip lock bag, label wit with harvest date and what it's crossed with . You can put that bag in a container along with other or if you have a vac sealer you can put all your "bean bags" lol in a vac bag and vac it . Then store in a cool dry place . Whatever you store them in you want it to be air tight . The other plus side of keeping it in the flower is you can take a pinch if you want to recall what that ride was like .

In regards to my beans believe me I'm working on it slowly .. So far I have got some to throw out a tap but just stall .

I hear you on the frustration with trying something new . Give it a little time . When I put mine in the cubes I didn't water it for a bit and when I did I just put some plain water in the bottom of the seedling tray. It's really no different than dirt if your pre germinating the seeds , the only thing is you are looking at the bean going ..come on baby come to papa ... Stupid question but on the ones you didn't have to cut the cube open for you put them in tap down right ! Other than that some are just slower than others :).

On the lights cool ... I also have several to choose from I have two 600w led's, one 300 , 1k mh , 1k hps both in hoods and a cool tube with a 600w conversion bulb . .. I'm going to ride with the led's ..those others are for bigger tents with the heat they put out not to mention the ballasts . So I hear you loud and clear when you say Heat ! Lol

updates here....

feeding day for the rest today....

#3flush 22-27wk2blm 17-21wk3blm 789wk8blm 5clr 6chop

here's the mum seeds and one AA took the PC & WW out and put them back in towel, tap was just too slow.

20160830_194840.jpg

20160830_195328.jpg

silver girl and at home...

20160830_195620.jpg

20160830_195515.jpg

the busy tent shots...
overall..
20160830_201516.jpg

lil girls...
20160830_201255.jpg

big girls...
20160830_201137.jpg

#6 got whacked down tonight...still gotta trim her tho, she is hangin.
20160830_202025.jpg

20160830_202544.jpg

20160830_202113.jpg

20160830_202121.jpg

20160830_202128.jpg

20160830_202245.jpg

have fun eh

took down #5 today. trimmed up #6 this morning.

the take from #6....

20160831_101019.jpg

couple shots of #5 who was silver girl 2 so 2 branches are missing lol
20160831_210816.jpg

20160831_211026.jpg

20160831_215417.jpg

silver 3...
20160831_190615.jpg

20160831_190653.jpg

lsd 25 stuffs....
20160831_210137.jpg

20160831_210110.jpg

20160831_210059.jpg

the bigs...
20160831_210223.jpg

and overall tent on opening.
20160831_210241.jpg

have fun eh

today is just like any other day....on and on she goes...

girls are well, couple 3 or 4 needed a bit of defol for penetration sake. a few needed a drink of clear.

silver 3 is happy in her new home. just hasn't started popping shots yet. that i can tell, lol.

lsd 25's are chugging right along, as is the bta which has the sprayed branch that is flipping nicely.

and some pics...ya'll know what they are, lol, been described daily i guess.
20160901_182412.jpg

20160901_182343.jpg

20160901_182317.jpg

20160901_174425.jpg

have fun eh

Back
Top Bottom