Whats up everyone! I’m going to be doing my strain review/smoke reports this weekend so I hope you like them all! Light up, check out some pictures and enjoy!

Smoke Report/Review
Gorilla Glue#4

Well this strain definitely holds true to the “glue” name! Insane resin production during flower leaves you and anything that touches the buds oily and sticky! A beautiful bouquet of lemon cleaner, gasoline, and spices comes through in the cured buds. An excellent euphoric high to start settling into a heavy body high. I’ve been enjoying this in the evening after work for a nice relaxing time. Thick rich smoke on the inhale with a gasy pungent kickoff on the exhale!
If you havnt grown or tried Gorilla Glue #4 yet then I would suggest you do! It’s worth it! The rosin that comes from the flower is absolutely insane with a beautiful light gold colour.
Im very pleased with how it turned out and it’s become a favourite quickly!

I would rate this a 9/10 solely on the fact the buds weren’t massive. From top to bottom though every bud is rock solid and frosty as can be! Otherwise it’s definitely a great plant/chemovar and smoke!

Gorilla Glue #4 - A must try!:ganjamon:

Smoke Report/Review
Glookies

Well there’s a lot going on for this strain and it was a pleasure to grow. Beautiful bulky geeen buds through early flower which turned into a frosty beautiful fade later on before harvest! The smells I get from the curing buds are sweet oranges, cookie dough and an almost sweet tangerine finish. Extremely smooth and a great body high this is a real pleasure to puff on. Great mind buzz which takes away stress and leaves you feeling relaxed and calm.

I would rate this strain an 8.5/10 only because it doesn’t pack as much Punch as I was hoping! A good bushy plant with strong branching structure. Definitely worth trying out if you have a chance!

Purple Punch review and an update coming up next so be sure to check it out!

Update

What’s up everyone! I hope your all having a great weekend and enjoying some relaxation. I have yet to relax this weekend as it’s been none stop in the garden! So let’s get you caught up then.

I got a quick and simple auto feed/water system put into my mother 3x3 tent. It should cut down on the watering time.

Works well and keeps it all clean. I’ll be cutting back and cleaning up my moms this week and adding the few in the growbox to here as well!

The big work is in the flower tent! IHG girls got a big defoliation done to them today in prep for flower. I’ll be putting in the doors flex lines and trellis this week and starting the flower process again! I can’t wait for these IHG girls to start flowering!

Before

During - Twisted Helix

After the defoliation party!

These girls are going to be huge after stretch so some supercropping and heavy trellis work will be needed to keep things under control! I’ll be sure to keep on top of the defoliation this round.

Hope you all have a fantastic week ahead and Purple Punch review coming up next!

Excellent reviews Dutch! Forgive me if you've already said it a hundred times but where is your Gorilla Glue from? That looks like some quality bud.
:passitleft:
Thanks Prof! The GG4 is from Canuk Seeds. I’m really happy with how it turned out and I had a hard time choosing a keeper of 3x Phenos so I kept 2 of them to run again haha!

Smoke Report/Review
Purple Punch

All I can say is yum! This fruity bouquet is just unreal and checks all the flavour boxes with a great body buzz! Sweet, fruity papaya and grapes with a skunky undertone near the end. Fantastic daytime pick me up weed that will slowly relax you throughout the afternoon. Excellent smooth inhale and a rich creamy exhale of delectable smoke. Good sized buds and nice structure during the grow. She stretched the most of the 3 chemovars this round and had some funky foxtails but none the less a top notch, sweet and flavourful bud! Im loving the flavour and the rosin is just as incredible as you can imagine!

I would rate this strain a 8.5/10 for flavour, bud structure and general high. If you smoke to much of it though watch out cause she will sneak up and PUNCH you in the face!

Nice review Dutch, sounds like a keeper. I don’t think a 10 actually exists.
Thanks Penny! Maybe the Platinum or Slurricane will take to top! Or twisted helix could surprise us all! Haha

:yummy: If she taste as good as she looks then you did good great. Nice work.
Thanks Eggs! I’m happy with her for sure and no complaints from anyone else

Update

What’s up everyone! I hope your all having a great weekend and enjoying some relaxation. I have yet to relax this weekend as it’s been none stop in the garden! So let’s get you caught up then.

I got a quick and simple auto feed/water system put into my mother 3x3 tent. It should cut down on the watering time.

Works well and keeps it all clean. I’ll be cutting back and cleaning up my moms this week and adding the few in the growbox to here as well!

The big work is in the flower tent! IHG girls got a big defoliation done to them today in prep for flower. I’ll be putting in the doors flex lines and trellis this week and starting the flower process again! I can’t wait for these IHG girls to start flowering!

Before

During - Twisted Helix

After the defoliation party!

These girls are going to be huge after stretch so some supercropping and heavy trellis work will be needed to keep things under control! I’ll be sure to keep on top of the defoliation this round.

Hope you all have a fantastic week ahead and Purple Punch review coming up next!
Look at all those shaved legs, and its not even Saturday night!

Back
Top Bottom