Dutty Panty's Adventures in High Brix Budland

Thanks for the testing and results Dutty!

I'm also a little leery with labs, especially when you have contradictory tests like that.

I'm not surprised that the HB tested well, but like you I'm surprised about the terp profile of both. I look forward to future results and indeed, I'll be contributing to the testing as well. It's about a 4 hour drive to a testing lab for me, so It's not easy to do, but it must be done.

And yes, I look forward to having a nice chat!

Hey Doc, can't you just run to a dispensary and have them test it? That's what I do here, seems all the dispensaries do personal testing for a reasonable price.

Yeah I should clean some glass. Lol.

Yeah I am a little OCD.......we wipe out our bowl everytime when it's warm.......comes spotless everytime......not the inside just the bowl part.
image25817.jpg

So here's my update for my latest Lil adventure in docs bag of rocks and stuff.

Yesterday while lights were off I added recharge to 9 plants in bloom hell yeah! Scratched it all in soil was still not ready for a feeding so hopefully tonight they get drenched and 3 others get og mix Drench.

So Sundays became brix day that's when I spray brix on all hb plants. I have quite a few so it takes about 45 mins to an hour. I DeStress usually on Wednesday now or Thursday I've been using even if they look ok cause well I barely did on my first two plants I up potted. I kinda did that on purpose to see how it would fuck them and I also had a lot on house and garden going on as well as the next 9 right behind it that got full attention.
Unfortunately for me it's that time of the year the fucking spider mites are surrounding my whole world literally. You can see them in the lawns all the time. So two plants in veg got them. Sprayed both with green clean so no more for now. After I hang these coming out I'll bomb my veg area and glass those fuckers to be safe.
So I'm happy with the test results for the most part they confirmed what I believed in that's why I went 50+% with docs kit month or two back.

This adventure is about to get crazy.

Hopefully I won't be buying it any longer with docs kit getting more and more dialed in!

go on amazon and search green clean mite

I buy the 128oz one once a year and it lasts a lil longer than that its pricey but makes a ton ! I also clean my rooms and tools with it!

I was stupid this morning and watered my veggie garden then went and checked on my mind garden and it just worries me that I carried something in with me I pulled some stuff from the veggie garden the other day and seen a few aphids so I am gonna order some preditor bugs today for outside and I might put a few on the inside also just to be safe but I would just like to have some around just in case I have pyrethrin but it's almost gone but I also am hoping that will all go away with docs kit also but that is still a cycle and a half away before they are all HiBrix plants got the pm thanks and it also looks like I am good to go for tillamook if you are still gonna do that unless I haven't switched jobs by then but I would still come just couldn't partake

Somebody asked why not just take your weed to a local dispensary and have it tested there? While I have never had anything tested, I think can give you a good guess answer. Dispensaries are in business to sell weed so its a conflicting interest to your own test results as far as bias goes even if they are trustworthy. Second it is likely they have a tester on premises much like the one described and you don't know the model make or type let alone the systemic errors that could be in the process of their testing. If they are sending it out you are being charged extra for them to be the middle man. An independent lab is in business to be impartial. They get more business as their reputation for being accurate increases and therefore it is in their best interest to be as clean as possible and have strict and well organized lab processes in place, the latest reliable technologies used, and you, end up with results you can rely on. Yeah the price is higher but look at what you are paying for. Finally, even if you had your own test lab you would still want independent lab tests to be sure yours are accurate. Its basic science to be able to recreate an experiment by others and get the same results, that's how you know you can rely on the science behind the experiment.
I'm just rambling.

Great points.

Here dispensaries have locked drop boxes for analytical to pick up. They don't test on premises it's all independent and they do jack the price up from 60-70 but if you do know them most won't charge you the surcharge

That being said I'm gonna try steep hill as well.

It's illegal for anyone but dispensaries to get product tested her in Colorado. I'll shoot Subnoise a text to come over here and link the article he has bookmarked about it. He knows much more about it than I do.

It sucks.

Back
Top Bottom