I think i missed a day in the tent, it got pretty dry. Everything is still alive and the clones will move on to a better place soon.
Hopefully I can do an update on some of the clones, they're doing very well.
Ah4 in the tent is living it's best life...lol it seems happy with the soil&light.
In the closet seems kinda stalled out, maybee just me.
20210820_144429.jpg
20210820_144012.jpg

20210820_144451.jpg

You're going aeroponic?:cheer:
Not anytime soon, but I really like what im seing. Those are in a different garden "gone on to a better place" There were a lot of clones off of this grow... everyone I know has a crop now...lol
Its really neat to see different techniques on the same clone, the same plant can be a lot different.
I've been thinking about more automation for my grow, but haven't took the plunge yet.
I was leaning towards rdwc but the aeroponic has really got my attention.

Not anytime soon, but I really like what im seing. Those are in a different garden "gone on to a better place" There were a lot of clones off of this grow... everyone I know has a crop now...lol
Its really neat to see different techniques on the same clone, the same plant can be a lot different.
I've been thinking about more automation for my grow, but haven't took the plunge yet.
I was leaning towards rdwc but the aeroponic has really got my attention.
Aeroponics caught my eye a bit ago, quite the setup with some amazing possibilities. There was a journal on here from one of the members who did it. Biggest damn roots ever.

I ordered a couple screens for the tent. Im gona have to tie critical lights down one way or another. I want to get ready to flower in the tent soon,
As soon as Kush in the closet finishes up I'll change the closet light tmer and mooxe AH4 and at least a couple clones to the closet.
Going for prepetual grow cycle.

Transplant day. Uppotted 3 critical lights and 3 og kush.
20210902_115831.jpg
amnesia haze 4 is flowering and growing a little crooked. This is the first plant I've ran without LST in forever... I think its turning out ok for a small pot and no training
20210902_123732.jpg
20210902_123722.jpg

In the closet og kush is really fattening up, and pistols are about 40% darkened and receded
20210902_114837.jpg
critical lights to the left is still a little behind but I think it started 2-3 weeks later.
20210902_114406.jpg

Critical Lights first noticed brown pistols. The clone in the larger coco container is better looking than the one in the small container.
Maybee I need to go to larger containers quicker with coco.
OG Kush is starting to fade, I've lost track of the days and just letting it finish up. Maybee a couple weeks left.
20210905_061457.jpg
20210905_061127.jpg
20210905_061116.jpg

Back
Top Bottom