DWC Master Kush and White Widow LST & Scrog - Round 2

Re: DWC Master Kush and White Widow LST & Scrog--Round 2

That's pretty much what I do. I use top feed and just direct the feed line into a waste bucket. Whatever is left that the pump can't pick up, I slurp up with a 100ml syringe and a piece of 1/4" hose on the tip. When all is said and done, there may be about an ounce or two of liquid remaining. Being as though I use compost tea twice a week, I'm not concerned about any bacteria that is left in the res tank as we are all friends and I put them there on purpose.

Appreciate it :Namaste:

Looking like a jungle in 'der Stealth! Lovely update. I would love to be sitting in a chair watching that all day. :)

Hi Canna, Thanks for the compliments, the White Widow is so bushy, and the kush also. I can't wait till day 21 of flower so I can clean out under the screen and show you all the stem structure of the WW, its nuts. ;)

Hey Stealth, that sounds great! I took a pic today of the undersides of the MK and WW. I wasn't thrilled, but the main stems are really thick. Yours are probably monsters!
Hey remember when I said something about crossing MK with WW? I did it!
I have a new journal going on the process. Check my sig and pop over if you're interested. Keep em' green my friend!

Got caught up on your grow. Going great.
Sub'd.
:popcorn:

Hi CC, thanks for stopping in, your just in time for another quick update. ;)

Hi everyone. ;)
Time for another quick update. Day 8 since flipped to 12/12.
I went tonight to visit my grow, mainly to re-calibrate my PPM and PH meters, but while I was there I topped up the water lvls and gave the girls a light feeding to bring up their overall PPM's. The calibration went fine and both my PPM meters are reading the same, and my PH meter is re-calibrated also.

The plants are in full stretch mode now, and are drinking and eating a ton of nutes and water. I put about 3 gallons into the kush reservoir and 2 into the Widow's reservoir. Gave both closets a dose of Cal-Mag, and a little boost and bloom nutes to bring the PPM back up around 800. I also gave both reservoirs a dose of H2O2. Neither of the reservoirs required the PH to be adjusted.

The White Widow is doing amazing, I'm so pleased at how she is turning out. There is no nute burn at all on her leaves, and her extended roots in the reservoir and looking nice and white, much better than my last round. She has really grown in the last 2 days since the reservoir change and upping the nutrients.

The Master Kush closet is still having its minor difficulties. There is still some minor nutrient burn on some of the older fan leaves and leaf tips. Even with the slight nute burn the plant is still stretching like a champ, and the new growth seems to be a nice green color. Hopefully it will clear up soon, cause I'm at a loss as to what else to do.

Tonight's Stats

Kush Closet
PPM= 730
PH= 5.7
Air Temp= 70F
Water Temp= 65F
RH= 54%

White Widow Closet
PPM=840
PH= 5.7
Air Temp= 70F
Water Temp= 65F
RH= 55%

The Kush's
IMG_000193.JPG

IMG_000298.JPG

IMG_000399.JPG

IMG_000497.JPG

IMG_000684.JPG

The White Widow

IMG_000874.JPG

IMG_000971.JPG

IMG_001255.JPG

The Closets.
IMG_001357.JPG

That's all for another update, as always, questions or comments are welcome.
Stay medicated my friends. ;)

Looks awesome man! I'm at day 9 flower on mine, just having a hard time discerning the sex of my big plant which has overgrown the other one. At what point are you typically able to determine the sex of your plants?

Looks awesome man! I'm at day 9 flower on mine, just having a hard time discerning the sex of my big plant which has overgrown the other one. At what point are you typically able to determine the sex of your plants?

I was told 10 days to 3 weeks is when the funny parts pop out.

Hi everyone. ;)

The Kush's
IMG_000399.JPG

Looks like they are taking off pretty good. Seems like you are on the edge of maybe going to high on the PPM? Are you running the same PPM as last grow? I am looking at the picture with the LED light off. Looks like there is some canoeing and leaf tips turning up suggesting to much nutes.

Looks like they are taking off pretty good. Seems like you are on the edge of maybe going to high on the PPM? Are you running the same PPM as last grow? I am looking at the picture with the LED light off. Looks like there is some canoeing and leaf tips turning up suggesting to much nutes.

Hi Scar, I meant to be running less PPM than last grow, and I was in veg but when I upped the dose I didn't realize my PPM meter was off. I've re-calibrated and adjusted the nutes so hopefully we should be good to go the rest of the flower phase. ;)

they are looking extra happy. see what happens when you treat them like queens ;)

that mild nutrient burn shouldn't be an issue, but keep an eye on it!

Hi Scar, I meant to be running less PPM than last grow, and I was in veg but when I upped the dose I didn't realize my PPM meter was off. I've re-calibrated and adjusted the nutes so hopefully we should be good to go the rest of the flower phase. ;)

Cool! You got a handle on it. Like b.real said, a little nutrient problem is no big deal. Looks like they are growing really good :).

Now... Bring on the buds!! :rollit:

+reps

Lovely
Chronic weekend to ya Stealth

Lovely
Chronic weekend to ya Stealth

Coming along really nicely stealth, good work!

Hi Cronic and Gknight.:ciao:

Thanks, hope you both have a good weekend also.
I'm going this evening for the weekly maintenance on the closets, change reservoir etc...
New update and pics will be posted tonight.

sweet Im waiting on pins and needles
I do mine on sundays res change and updates lol

Hi everyone, I hope your all having a great weekend.;)

Today is day 12 since I flipped the lights to 12/12, and the plants are doing very well. The plants have really stretched out in the 4 days since I last visited, they look to have grown about 6 inches in height and drank a ton of water.

The Kush's still have some of the nutrient deficiency damage, but I believe I have resolved it now, It will just take a couple of weeks for the plants to fully recover. My PPM meter was off I was way under feeding, and the plants were deficient in magnesium and calcium. I since re-calibrated my meters for PPM and PH, and Upped the amont of Magi-Cal that I've been feeding the plants. They are already looking better, the purple in the stems is starting to go away, and baby buds are starting to form all over the plant.

The White Widow is doing awesome, no deficiencies at all and she is starting to put out baby buds all over the plant. The node spacing is a little more stretched out on the Widow compared to the Kush, and she really grew over the past week.

I did a fairly minor clean up if the bottom 1/4 of the plants in both closets, Its was so bushy and full under the screens, I had to clean them out a little. The plant was already yellowing some of the leaves, and a lot were already dead and dried up anyway. There will be much better air flow in the closets now and humidity won't be as much of a concern. I will do another more complete defoliation, and clean up everything under the screen next week on day 21.

Enough chit chat. Stats and pics.

Today's Stats

Kush Closet

PPM= 810
PH= 5.7
Air Temp= 72F
Water Temp= 67F
RH= 52%

White Widow Closet

PPM= 820
PH=5.7
Air Temp= 73F
Water Temp= 67F
RH= 47%

The White Widow.
IMG_000299.JPG

IMG_001070.JPG

IMG_000685.JPG

A picture underneath the screen before I cleaned her up.
IMG_001256.JPG

After The cleanup.
IMG_002450.JPG

Some of the baby buds starting to form. ;)
IMG_002651.JPG

IMG_002757.JPG

Due to the height of the Widow, I put down the second level net to help support and keep the taller tops bent down to a reasonable height.

IMG_000778.JPG

IMG_000875.JPG

The Kush Closet

IMG_0003100.JPG
\

IMG_001563.JPG

IMG_001655.JPG

IMG_001860.JPG

A picture of the cleaned up bottom 1/3 of the kush plants.
IMG_001456.JPG

That's it for another update, the plants are still stretching out and growing strong. Questions and comments are always welcome, until next time, stay medicated my friends.

Back
Top Bottom