EastCoastGhost Does Multiple Strains From Cropking - Coco - PS COB

I think you will knock it out of the park. I'm impressed with CoCo so far.

:passitleft:
Thanks Troy, I was hesitant about switching to coco cause I thought they was more to it but I'm glad I did. I've seen alot better root development and faster growth.✌️

I am seeing some great growth already. The two Super Silver Haze are really taking off. They seem like they love this spectrum. I believe I will get larger plants and yield more this run cause of the switch to coco and the new light. I vegged most of my soil plants under my Mars 1200 for 45-60 days. This run I will veg 30-35 days and I got a feeling they will be bigger this time at 35 days under the PS Cob than my previous grows at 60 days in soil under my Mars 1200. They should also pack on more weight in flower. Sorry for all the blabbing I just smoked some of my previous Green Crack and I'm kinda high lmao. I will get some pics up tomorrow.✌️
When I 1st. started growing in coco, It amazed me how much faster plants grow in coco, compared with soil. I think it's more the coco and the fact that you're growing hydroponically now. I know nothing about COB lights, but I'm hoping it works for you.

When I 1st. started growing in coco, It amazed me how much faster plants grow in coco, compared with soil. I think it's more the coco and the fact that you're growing hydroponically now. I know nothing about COB lights, but I'm hoping it works for you.
Thanks slowpuffer, I gu
Thanks Slowpuffer, I'm hoping to see bigger buds this time around. The buds didn't swell like I thought they should in the soil I was using so hopefully the switch to coco will help with bud size, only time will tell lol.✌️

Thanks slowpuffer, I gu

Thanks Slowpuffer, I'm hoping to see bigger buds this time around. The buds didn't swell like I thought they should in the soil I was using so hopefully the switch to coco will help with bud size, only time will tell lol.✌️
Don't know what happened with the post above, it tried to post twice or something lol.✌️

I know nothing about COB lights, but I'm hoping it works for you.

I started my last grow with LED's and then built my own COB setup to add to the tent. The plants have responded positively and I ended up pulling my LED's out of the 4x4 tent and add some additional COB's. The amount of light per watt is also a good value proposition.

From the time my plants are about the size of your two larger plants I start using my COBS. My Cobs are probably different than yours. I have a potentiometer on both drivers and can run it at a variable power setting. I have one cob fixture that has 5 Cobs on it and then I created an array of 4 individual COB attached to a single driver. These can independently be adjust to the height for each plant.

I start out at about 3 feet from my plants and then slowly lower them to 18-24". If you get too close you will damage the plants. The first sign of too much light is the top leaves turning lime green and the veins darker - also the edges of the leaves will curl upward.

From the time my plants are about the size of your two larger plants I start using my COBS. My Cobs are probably different than yours. I have a potentiometer on both drivers and can run it at a variable power setting. I have one cob fixture that has 5 Cobs on it and then I created an array of 4 individual COB attached to a single driver. These can independently be adjust to the height for each plant.

I start out at about 3 feet from my plants and then slowly lower them to 18-24". If you get too close you will damage the plants. The first sign of too much light is the top leaves turning lime green and the veins darker - also the edges of the leaves will curl upward.
I want to do a diy cob or quantom boards for my next project. I like the fact that I can get even coverage arcross the whole canopy at what ever setting I choose. Being able to dim down to lower watts is great. Hopefully after this run I can get started on a nice diy setup for my 5×5 tent.✌️

I have 9 plants and I will finish as many as I can in the tent. Whichever ones I don't have room for will go outside and get harvested in October. I usually go with 4-5 in a 4×4 but with the shorter veg I believe I can fit one or two more.Hopefully with a 30 day veg I can finish 6-8 in there but that all depends on alot of things. I do know these plants grow very fast in this coco and I believe they will end up being pretty nice.✌️
DUDE you are going to fill that tent to the brim!! I'm grabbing a chair for sure to watch this show!! :Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom