EastCoastGhost Does Multiple Strains From Cropking - Coco - PS COB

Your girls look great ECG. They will do great in flower.
I can see why you left the smallest out.

Cheers friend.
Thanks Ditchweed, yea it was getting crowded already and it’s only been 5- days since flip so I’m gonna put the littlest outside. They are just starting to stretch so the next two weeks should be interesting lol.✌️

Those girls won't have any problems filling the rest of the tent.
Yea I kept looking at them and sizing them up and I believe it would have got way to crowded in there with the six. I’m amazed at how well these plants do in coco. They have some nice size stalks compared to my past soil grows. I’m excited to see what happens the next two to three weeks. Hopefully they turn into some monsters lol.✌️

I got some pics this morning. First up is Kylie the Crown Royale mutant. The first pic you can see the thickness of her polyploid branch compared to her other branches. She is doing really good and they have definitely started stretching. They stretched about a inch and a half last night

Next up is Kris, she is my favorite Green Crack. She is looking really nice and her main stalk is got pretty big

Next is Kloe the second Green Crack, she is also doing good

Next is Sherry the Super Silver Haze, she is doing great and continues to thrive

Last but not least is Jaime, she also continues to thrive and these SSH has neen a joy to grow

Here’s a group shot also
Hopefully these girls keep thriving and build some nice colas lol. Hope everyone is having a great day.✌️

Alright guys do you think I made a good decision by taking her out so I have a little more stretch room? I like to spread the branches out best I can when they get done stretching to help light penetration so I’m thinking they should fill the gaps pretty easy lol.✌️

I'm sure giving her some elbow room will help produce better.

I'm sure giving her some elbow room will help produce better.
Yea I hate crowding to many plants into one spot, it make everything harder when having to tend to the plants. I figure by the time they get done stretching them five will be pretty crowded lol. Maybe they’ll reward me for giving them more breathing room lol✌️

Damn dude, Kris is looking awesome! When did you top her?
Thanks Agemon, I’ve only topped her one time and that was about three days before I transplanted her from the solo cup at fifth node. I’ve just kept her spread out and shes branched our nicely.✌️

Thanks Derby, they definitely seemed like they come back stronger and they are loving the extra feeding a day. I’m ready to watch them start stacking them buds lol.✌️
Sorry ghost are you feeding to run off?

I got some pics this morning. First up is Kylie the Crown Royale mutant. The first pic you can see the thickness of her polyploid branch compared to her other branches. She is doing really good and they have definitely started stretching. They stretched about a inch and a half last night

Next up is Kris, she is my favorite Green Crack. She is looking really nice and her main stalk is got pretty big

Next is Kloe the second Green Crack, she is also doing good

Next is Sherry the Super Silver Haze, she is doing great and continues to thrive

Last but not least is Jaime, she also continues to thrive and these SSH has neen a joy to grow

Here’s a group shot also
Hopefully these girls keep thriving and build some nice colas lol. Hope everyone is having a great day.✌️
You knwo you Gould get some kind of trays and shop vac old run off water too?

Yes I always feed to a little bit of runoff. ✌️
Okay cool just remember that it’s liek hydro and that requires a higher demand sometimes for salts

Looking great brotha happy 420 here a lil pic so u can ease ur mind n only wished i lived closer we have a bongfire n smoke untill u cnt no mo

Oh yea some nice looking bud there. It’s to bad most of us live way off from each other lol. I would like to get us all together and everyone bring weed and have a big smoke fest lol.✌️

Back
Top Bottom