EastCoastGhost Does Sponsored Grow: Dr. Seeds Do-Si-Dos

Got a few pics this morning, Ms Chem is getting top heavy in the 6in net cup so I started tying her branches up today to help support her. Other than that she seems to be doing good and smelling very dank lol

Wife got up this morning and said your gonna have to order a new filter that damn Chemdog stinks, I said blame it on the chem go ahead and she said damn right blame it on the chem cause I remember that smell from last time you grew it lol. Next up is Dosi #2, she’s chugging along and getting frosty. I don’t think she will have real big buds but they are gonna be very dense so we’ll have to see how final yield goes

Here’s the 8 ball Kush, she ain’t no joke and is getting really frosty. She’s bulking up nicely also and I’m gonna have to tie her up also

Next up is Dosi #1, she’s bulking up and gonna have long colas. She has a lot of frost also but her pistils are long and makes the frost harder to see

Next up is the GSC, she is really starting to put the frost on now like I knew she would.

Last but not least is the nemesis, she’s bulking up and looking pretty nice

Here’s a group pic

I’m excited for these girls to finish up, I’m out of Chem right now and that’s a bad feeling for me lol. It’s gonna be pretty cool to have the variety from this grow, I have 5 different strains so I should be set. I’m gonna start germination on my 91 Chem#12 by top dawg soon and I also need to pic one more strain to go in next round, I’m thinking either Reefermans Pink Kush or seed junkies LA Kush Cake. I’m kinda leaning towards the LA Kush Cake but I wanna run the pink kush bad also lol, I need more room dammit lol. Well that’s all for now I guess, cheers everyone✌️

isn't it the truth theres never enough time or room to grow what we want your plants are looking mighty fine ghost there frosting up nicely Im with penny I want to see that kush cake frost!:)
Thanks Sticky, kush cake it is lol. I’m excited to give them a try✌️

All looks great, Ghost! Like the wrapping paper in the closet next to the plants... all ready for gift giving. LOL

That Kush Cake sounds yummy. Will look forward to seeing you work your magic on it.

I'll still take that 8 ball off your hands Ghost. You know that runt that would give you a bit more room in the tent so the others can grow properly. Lol
Lol, it would give me room to spread these girls out wouldn’t it. Maybe we can meet up one day soon and I can bring you some of that 8 ball kush. I would love to meet up with you and Penny once I harvest these girls, I would gift you guys some bud to try. I would like for Penny to try my Chem to see what he thinks, we might get Penny to come if there’s a bag of Chemdog involved lol✌️

All looks great, Ghost! Like the wrapping paper in the closet next to the plants... all ready for gift giving. LOL

That Kush Cake sounds yummy. Will look forward to seeing you work your magic on it.
Yea wifey has my closet stuffed full of junk lol. I can’t wait to give the kush cake a go, the few that I’ve seen grown out had ridiculous frost✌️

Once you go back to work and get lined out a little we will have to plan somewhere to meet. I finally got a good dependable vehicle to make a trip, I usually buy clunkers to beat around in but wife talked me into getting something a little nicer this time which I’m glad cause my old car wasn’t very dependable✌️

Back
Top Bottom