EastCoastGhost Does Sponsored Grow: Dr. Seeds Do-Si-Dos

Yea that would be awesome, it’s suppose to be evening time smoke cause it’s very potent so that’s right up my alley. The GSC I have going now is loading up with trics just like the last ones I done, the last ones I done turned out great. Awesome taste and great high also✌

Ms Chem and Dosi #2 are 15in from the QBS and they are up as heigh as I can get them lol. I’m thinking about putting a soda crate under each corner and that would give me 3 or 4 more in. The plants are doing great and it doesn’t seem to bother them at 15in but I would feel more comfortable if I could get it up to 19 or close to 20. I will have to try to see if I can get wifey to help me this evening

Lol, I hear you Derby. The Dosi #2 which is the og pheno I’m thinking is gonna be one frosty girl, here’s a couple pics to show the frost on her already.

Ms Chem getting some frost on her also
I will try to get some fresh pics up in the morning. So far they all seem to be doing good so hopefully they will keep doing their thing, cheers everyone ✌️

Ok guys I got a few individual pics of the girls today, first few pics are of Dosi#2

Next up is GSC, she’s always happy and thriving seems like. She’s stacking up pretty nice

Next up is Nemesis, she’s stacking up nicely and starting to bulk a little

Next up is Ms Chem

Next is Dosi#1, she’s gonna have some nice colas it looks like but she doesn’t have as much frost as dosi#2 at this point

Next up is the 8 ball kush

Here’s a group pic
Well that’s all I have for now, cheers everyone✌️

Ok guys I got a few individual pics of the girls today, first few pics are of Dosi#2

Next up is GSC, she’s always happy and thriving seems like. She’s stacking up pretty nice

Next up is Nemesis, she’s stacking up nicely and starting to bulk a little

Next up is Ms Chem

Next is Dosi#1, she’s gonna have some nice colas it looks like but she doesn’t have as much frost as dosi#2 at this point

Next up is the 8 ball kush

Here’s a group pic
Well that’s all I have for now, cheers everyone✌

Ghost, you have beautiful plants and I enjoy your pictures. Have a good evening.

Back
Top Bottom