EastCoastGhost Does Sponsored Grow: Dr. Seeds Do-Si-Dos

I’ve got both lights rigged up about as high as I can go, I can’t raise the plants under the perfect sun cob cause the light is pretty much high as I can jet it. The Chemdog is so tall I can’t get a perfect canopy but I think it’s gonna go pretty good the way I have them. They are really on fire right now and they are gonna start stacking like crazy now that they have recovered from the defo, hopefully it’s gonna get exciting lol✌️

Good idea Penny, I have to say I’ve been impressed by both Dosi’s I have. Only complaint I have is I only got two to germinate and sprout out of a five pack. I have noticed that other sponsored grows by them people are getting great germination rate so maybe they are checking the seeds better. Honestly I didn’t think any of them was going to sprout and I said that before I even started germination, they was real tiny and most was half white. I knew I would be lucky to get one or two to sprout but I am thankful for the two that sprouted. I believe they are gonna turn out really good.✌️

Back
Top Bottom