EastCoastGhost Does Sponsored Grow: Dr. Seeds Do-Si-Dos

Hey guys, got a few pics as promised for y’all today. The first couple pics are of Dosi#2, I believe she is a og pheno by the looks of her.

Next up is the GSC, she’s a nice plant and is always happy and perky. She’s stacking up pretty nice so far

Next up is the nemesis, she’s chugging along and doing her thing

Next up is big girl, Ms Chem 2.0. She’s thriving and doing really good

Next is the 8 ball kush, she’s the youngest plant and she’s not gonna be nothing to brag about but she’s doing good and I believe she will still give me a few oz’s in the end

Last but not least is Dosi #1, I believe she’s more indica pheno with tighter nodes. She’s gonna have some pretty long colas the way it’s looking and she has the potential to yield good

That’s all I have for now, cheers everyone✌
Looking good ghost nice hair cuts they will make some mister colas hope all is well in ur world

Yeah I’m workin in some mothers now have one in place to just keep running just from clones
I’m gonna be working on establishing some mothers over he next few grows, I got some great genetics coming up and I want to keep them around. I’m gonna do my mothers bonsai style in 4in square 1liter pots. I will leave them in those small pots other than taking them out once or twice a year to trim the roots and add more soil. I have a small cabinet I’m gonna use to house my mothers and i will be able to hold at least 8 bonsai moms in there. Once I get my mothers established I will mostly run clones from them but I will still try new strains out from time to time, it will be nice to have some bomb ass moms to take clones from and know that they will produce fire.✌

@Jack420, here’s a link that explains how you can keep bonsai moms for years and years in 1liter 4in square pots. They will produce plenty of clones for what I need so it’s gonna be perfect ✌️

Wow I threw one of min in a fave gal bucket will re look into bonsai cuz space is always a issue I’m doin my moms a bit big this run in a few months ima run 60 clones of 3 mothers All in one gal on in a flood table so slowly preparing

Wow I threw one of min in a fave gal bucket will re look into bonsai cuz space is always a issue I’m doin my moms a bit big this run in a few months ima run 60 clones of 3 mothers All in one gal on in a flood table so slowly preparing
That should be a good run there, I can’t wait to see how it turns out. One of these days I’m gonna try a sog run✌️

I’m sure you will do a great job and I’m looking forward to watching it. You can get some ideas from Penny cause he has done flood and drain before I believe ✌
O yeah brotha

Back
Top Bottom