Exceptionally High FECO Yields

That's the ticket! Beautiful work! I love how they swagger in the breeze!
Ahoy Stone,
I got bad news for both you and the Donkey. After you informed me the remaining stock of SB X NL are not feminized, I am forced to reconsider running them in our next study. No discredit to you or Stank as I am fond of your work. :love:

For my long eared friend who lives so very far away from my shire, it is way kalafisked and even more so, because of 19. My quest to assist you will not be so easily denied. Check this out. When I purchased my tiny vial of jazz the company that sold it to me is located in NZ. For less than $50 they can probably walk it over to your stall. They run an amazing crew of botanists.
Power Grown aka :hookah:
Tell them Dave sent you. They know whats up.

Ahoy Stone,
I got bad news for both you and the Donkey. After you informed me the remaining stock of SB X NL are not feminized, I am forced to reconsider running them in our next study. No discredit to you or Stank as I am fond of your work. :love:

For my long eared friend who lives so very far away from my shire, it is way kalafisked and even more so, because of 19. My quest to assist you will not be so easily denied. Check this out. When I purchased my tiny vial of jazz the company that sold it to me is located in NZ. For less than $50 they can probably walk it over to your stall. They run an amazing crew of botanists.
Power Grown aka :hookah:
Tell them Dave sent you. They know whats up.
Aw shucks! Oh well, I see your point. It's a real time consumer. Onward we go to higher points, and beyond! Anything on the menu yet?

Aw shucks! Oh well, I see your point. It's a real time consumer. Onward we go to higher points, and beyond! Anything on the menu yet?
leaning towards Northern Lights and AK 47 both feminized.
I :love: NL

I have no idea why this is called purple anything! Urkle at the chopping block.

(70 grams for 2 cups of oil)!
Running spent pucks my pain oil base is 100g to 1/2c oil. You can fit more in when it’s squished :cheesygrinsmiley:
Edit: that’s for the capsules I make for pain, the rosin itself goes either to capsules or topicals.

Running spent pucks my pain oil base is 100g to 1/2c oil. You can fit more in when it’s squished :cheesygrinsmiley:
Edit: that’s for the capsules I make for pain, the rosin itself goes either to capsules or topicals.
Ahoy DD,
If you get bored some time and have a chance could you outline your rosin to capsules process. Please omit nothing thinking I would already know, because I probably don't. :hookah: The more I read up about your medical issues, the more I realize that a bunch of stuff acts the same or very similar. I humbly suggest a second or even third opinion.

Your comfort and well being are in my thoughts and prayers. :love:

I have no idea why this is called purple anything! Urkle at the chopping block.
I wanted to point out in the picture that I did not follow traditional led protocols like lollipopping and utilizing a scrog. She was kind of a test in that regard. Her inter-node spacing was tight and she presented beautiful colas numbering Twelve. This will be fun to measure performance of the rezinated flowers, but the data is just for my records as we ran no control cultivar. The colas are so sticky I think I could stick them to the walls.
She was also fed 25% more than MC recommends. The nutrient boost in flower helps fight bleaching that high performance fsled can produce. This plant did not cotton top at all. I sort of think a big difference between good lights and great lights is great lights will bleach a plant where a good light you can run up close and not know what I am talking about. With great lights be careful and feed more than you would under hps.

btw my new Curtis Mathis light bars come with a 30 to 36 inch recommended canopy separation. That is no misprint.

My friend @stoneotter gifted me the seeds from his breeding runs. This plant was a gem. Many thanks bro. :love:

The bottom third of her remains alive in her container. Two weeks of good light and the larf makes great extracts.

Dang man she made swords like the stankberries. I wonder how the flavor profile will be. The NL lady I grew is gassy and stankberry a chem taste (for lack of ability to identify). Together they seem a marriage made in heaven. Can't wait for some tasting notes! NIce growing on her! Weight? Bud Density? Taste? High?

Can't wait for some tasting notes! NIce growing on her! Weight? Bud Density? Taste? High?
Ahoy there Stone,
A full smoke report will be forthcoming. Additionally, Alice will undergo all the data analysis for our documentation of the rezination process including her 10 days in drought. Because we find her special (coming from the hands of a friend) we will grab some closeups of the cola's with our good camera that will give the gardener in you an erection when you see her. The bulbous trikes are so loaded with juice they have bent the stems over and are lying on the plant material.

Named her Alice after her swirling cola formations made me think of chains wrapped around the stems. Naturally that made me think of Alice in Chains. Get it.
Later bro :love:

Ahoy there Stone,
A full smoke report will be forthcoming. Additionally, Alice will undergo all the data analysis for our documentation of the rezination process including her 10 days in drought. Because we find her special (coming from the hands of a friend) we will grab some closeups of the cola's with our good camera that will give the gardener in you an erection when you see her. The bulbous trikes are so loaded with juice they have bent the stems over and are lying on the plant material.

Named her Alice after her swirling cola formations made me think of chains wrapped around the stems. Naturally that made me think of Alice in Chains. Get it.
Later bro :love:
Oh Man! I have to walk around like this now? Aye!

Ahoy DD,
If you get bored some time and have a chance could you outline your rosin to capsules process. Please omit nothing thinking I would already know, because I probably don't. :hookah: The more I read up about your medical issues, the more I realize that a bunch of stuff acts the same or very similar. I humbly suggest a second or even third opinion.

Your comfort and well being are in my thoughts and prayers. :love:
Hey M. :thanks:
Sorry I didn’t jump on this earlier. I was down on the straw on the Stable floor for a bit. Getting my many knees back underneath myself again.
On the explanation you asked for this is a link to a detailed photo montage from one of the last runs I did.
The infusion went to capsules which were pretty good.
The pain oil I mislabeled as liquid light will not have lecithin added anymore. I found it remarkable for musculoskeletal pain. I gave it to @Stunger who may be able to chime in on its efficacy. Koro?

I just brought down a CBD plant which has another week to dry. Its trim is almost dry and what I intend to do is decarb and infuse that trim into EVOO at as concentrated as possible, then use that oil as a base for a CBD rosin infusion.
This for myself, one friend’s wife who suffers MS, and another friend’s mother who has a lifetime of cerebral palsy related physical issues.

I will document this as best I can over the next couple of weeks :high-five:

In my signature are a few links to sources I relied on heavily when I began. These may be of interest. @Amy Gardner and her infusions, @zeroday and the best thing I have read on treating trim, then @scrogster on his rosin capsules.
When we have a clear stepwise procedure to follow for drought stress and other rezinisation procedures, M, as some members ... :ciao: @Emeraldo ... are asking, that will be another link in my signature;)

Congrats on that fantastic looking stankXNL :drool:

The pain oil I mislabeled as liquid light will not have lecithin added anymore. I found it remarkable for musculoskeletal pain. I gave it to @Stunger who may be able to chime in on its efficacy. Koro?
I was lucky enough to get to try out some of DD's pain oil (thanks DD!) and I can say with amazement of quickly it took away a stiff neck/sore shoulder in a way that had me asking myself whether I had been imagining it. I could happily soak in a warm tub of this stuff, if only! I thought it was really extraordinary for how effectively and quickly it worked on that level. I had shingles too, which wasn't much fun and I found that seemed to be a bit too 'deep seated' to be helped on that front. So horses for courses I guess. But it goes to show that our favorite weed is full of healing potential, and I'm sure most of it is still there to be discovered!

Ahoy there!,
Please chime in on this off topic plea for help.
I am struggling mightily with composing the "short book" on the rezination process. I feel the need to allow readers the taste and feel for all the science I have pulled together in making this click. Yet my editorial background says do not lose the reader explaining and verifying every scientific fact that my research has now endowed me with. No kidding, I did tons and tons of research that was made available to me thru a "guest membership" I was given by a now happily retired friend. Every day I would scan hundreds of abstracts from around the world for months on end as my back slowly healed. Thru it all, I came away with a knowledge that few casual cannabis growers will ever want or need to know. My good friend with the long ears pointed out the dilemma a while back. Now I need to scale back on delivering unwanted science. I don't know how that would work. I cant just say take my word for it, yet in essence, I will end up saying just that anyways. You folks have been tolerating my straw hat notes for a long time.
The world might not be ready for decarbed knowledge. :hookah:

Hey Maritimer, I'm always pleased to read your posts. Sometimes the material can be dry and heavy going :hmmmm: but I appreciate what you are trying to do and how you're pulling most of it from heavy reading journals to start with. :reading420magazine: I sure like the focus you're giving it :idea: and I wouldn't have been pulled in to experiment on drought stress myself if you hadn't been carrying out your studies and sharing it like you are. So a big cheers to you for that! :thanks:
:ganjamon:

Hey Maritimer, I'm always pleased to read your posts. Sometimes the material can be dry and heavy going :hmmmm: but I appreciate what you are trying to do and how you're pulling most of it from heavy reading journals to start with. :reading420magazine: I sure like the focus you're giving it :idea: and I wouldn't have been pulled in to experiment on drought stress myself if you hadn't been carrying out your studies and sharing it like you are. So a big cheers to you for that! :thanks:
Thanks @Stunger,
I think I might have more fun with a watered down version anyways. Least then I can usually spell all the words. :)

Ahoy there!,
Please chime in on this off topic plea for help.
I am struggling mightily with composing the "short book" on the rezination process. I feel the need to allow readers the taste and feel for all the science I have pulled together in making this click. Yet my editorial background says do not lose the reader explaining and verifying every scientific fact that my research has now endowed me with. No kidding, I did tons and tons of research that was made available to me thru a "guest membership" I was given by a now happily retired friend. Every day I would scan hundreds of abstracts from around the world for months on end as my back slowly healed. Thru it all, I came away with a knowledge that few casual cannabis growers will ever want or need to know. My good friend with the long ears pointed out the dilemma a while back. Now I need to scale back on delivering unwanted science. I don't know how that would work. I cant just say take my word for it, yet in essence, I will end up saying just that anyways. You folks have been tolerating my straw hat notes for a long time.
The world might not be ready for decarbed knowledge. :hookah:
Hey Maritimer, I'm always pleased to read your posts... :reading420magazine: I sure like the focus you're giving it :idea: and I wouldn't have been pulled in to experiment on drought stress myself if you hadn't been carrying out your studies and sharing it like you are. So a big cheers to you for that! :thanks:
Hey M. I hear what you’re saying. (It’s these great flapping monstrosities, see?)
And I agree with what Koro meant, I’m sure.
I have a little experience as a proof reader ( :high-five: ), helping to shape a text for scansion, grammar, readability:..
I have a feeling we should swap emails. PM me? My laptop is busted and a p.i.t.a, but I can ask my wife to drop bits onto sticks for use with an old school crank started desktop thing.
I want to help if I can. And we don’t necessarily have to dilute any messages so let’s see how we go?
Keep fishing for more to proof read, just because, but we can get something going I’m sure.

Back
Top Bottom