February Group Flip - 4/20 Harvest?

Hey guys, i saw this and would like to bloom in this group. I'm going to dark mode at lights out today and lights on 12/12 VD 14/02/18. Is that close enough?
I have a 65 day Raz kush. 12 seed and clones from CannaFarms farms in an 8x8x8. I'm new and struggling. I think this will be a good place to be working with folks doing the same things at the same time! Looking forward to this journal.
This am I foiler fed Calmag and am turning up the heat in the lung room to handle the three days no lights. I'm in promix, using Quick Grow bloom, grow & micro nutz; I have some future harvest additives and Calmag. Their under LED lights from a bunch of manufacturers.
I've struggled with my veg, new room new lights, so I'm hoping bloom is smooth! I've lately found out to be more calm and let the plants do their thing. Also, I have a coach here and looks like he may join this journal also.
Ok!
Best day to you all looking forward to some big buds!
Cheers

Hey everyone! Here's an introduction to me and my grow. I'm a legal medical grower in Canada. I have stomach issues and treat them with MMJ. I grow in coco, hand watered drain to waste in 3 gallon smart pots. I feed GH nutes using Ase's schedule. I'm running 4 plants in flower. I'm running them under a pair of Viparspectra LEDs for flower. My plants are in a 4x4 tent.

Here's my lineup finishing up veg!

20180209-all-50V-001.jpg

Back left is Amnesia x OG. Back right is Royal Gorilla. Front left is Violator Kush. And front right is Liberty Haze.

Amnesia x OG is a cross of the 2 popular strains, by Royal Queen Seeds. Seedsman threw this into a seed order as a freebie. Should be a nice daytime hybrid. UrbanAchiever has one in flower that should be coming down very soon.

Royal Gorilla is the Royal Queen Seeds take on Gorilla Glue. This should be a knockout hybrid. Jgrowlove has it in flower now and his is just drenched in frost. I hope mine is as frosty as his. I started this seed a few days later than the others but she looks ready to rock all the same.

Violator Kush is a cross by Barney's Farm of Hindu Kush and Malana. I've had this from dispensaries and loved it. This is the medical strain I'm really looking forward to out of this grow.

Liberty Haze was the freebie Seedsman threw in with Violator Kush. It's a cross of Chemdawg and G13. It's a Cannabis Cup winner. Jgrow grew it before and thinks highly of it, and I recently tried Chemdawg and loved it, so I'm excited to try this.

Your plants look perfect Dobe! I'm very excited to watch this lineup

Yeh Dobe I can't tell you went dancing with those girls about a week ago. They should explode for ya. How's the back and bruises?

Ugh, still pain but they're healing. It's funny how as the week went on I discovered other spots with bumps and bruises.

Hey everyone. I should do the intro thing... itibitiguy... or iti. What can I say... i really like weed... got sick of buying it... and love growing... pretty simple. I'm not into the couch lock or bedtime stuff, so I tend to chop earlier. I'm running a 4x4x7 flower and a 4x4x5 veg, led light mars hydro epistar 320 flower mars 2 700 veg, 6 inch inline with filter, unheated/uninsulated grow area so heaters in the tents and tents insulated. I'm using promix hp, and cns17 nutrients. This strain is bag seed that I got and after my first couple of tries with nycd auto, I started at these. Lots of hermies and seeds... So this is the last run of this strain... got new stuff getting ready for next flower. Anything else feel free

Hey everyone. I started growing a little under 2 years ago and learned everything I know pretty much from this forum. I grow in 3 gallon smart pots and I grow in coco. I use my own schedule for feeding with General Hydroponic nutrients. I also use my own training method for my plants which I've dubbed quadlining. Lots of good growers here and very much looking forward to watching them all flower together.

Sideshot Day 1
E9650362-AE20-40CD-B081-F172456C6E37.jpeg

Canopy Day 1
B2BEE49B-F557-45FD-BB6F-17BCEFC4DDAA.jpeg

Back Left is Dinafem Critical Cheese. Back Right is Pyramid Tutankhamon. Front Left is Pyramid Anubis and Front Right is Nirvana BlackJack.

So who should we be asking to get that fixed? Lol I posted mine on my journal and forgot to update here today.
Ya it's been a struggle, entire website re build
I know they are really trying to get everything done, so I hope it's soon

Back
Top Bottom