LSD
fec1193afdab4507ada52866bc1129c5.jpg

In the flower tent (bottom left)

a00e175d9c4b021a0e47b24d9341459d.jpg

Here's what she should look like in a couple months

2598755fdfc024cc2834e804a1931ccb.jpg

Or maybe like this

9d0570e31ae158971a0bc142261e9c2c.jpg

Can't wait to harvest along side you guys!
Looking good CG .

So quick question. Can I defol some in stretch or should I wait for 3 weeks? Things are getting pretty thick in the garden.

I'll be doing light touch defol as needed from here until stretch ends. As long as you don't overdo it and still have veg growth forming you should be OK to defol. At this point, my defol tends to be lower fans, fans blocking key growth, and fans and growth tips on the underside of trained stems. Some people like to wait and do a big defol at the end of stretch, but I'm a fan of small stress over a long period rather than big point in time stress.

Best way to learn is to start playing with it and see what results it gives you. I did too much defol on my first grow but learned a lot from it. Too little on my 2nd and learned some more.

Canada Guy said last summer that he had to do too much and too little before he understood how much was just right for him, and that comment was very true for me.

I'll be doing light touch defol as needed from here until stretch ends. As long as you don't overdo it and still have veg growth forming you should be OK to defol. At this point, my defol tends to be lower fans, fans blocking key growth, and fans and growth tips on the underside of trained stems. Some people like to wait and do a big defol at the end of stretch, but I'm a fan of small stress over a long period rather than big point in time stress.

Best way to learn is to start playing with it and see what results it gives you. I did too much defol on my first grow but learned a lot from it. Too little on my 2nd and learned some more.

Canada Guy said last summer that he had to do too much and too little before he understood how much was just right for him, and that comment was very true for me.

I agree with this last statement, I have to learn my limits with my own hands.

This thread is mind blowing already! So glad to cheer y'all on...

Stay green my cannabis brothers and sisters, everyone's plants are spectacular!!!

I tore them up a week ago and let them rest for flip day but there is just too much going on right now to wait for 2 1/2 weeks more. I just do a few then for a few days and see what happens. Thanks Dobe

So true. I too did too much on my first run so I'm trying to take it easy but that tent is full. I planned on doing pics today but were all sick here n it's been busy.

Flipping to 12/12 today. We're taking off for a bit of a valentine's day getaway, hope to see lots of growth when we get back Friday night!

Flower_Day0_002.JPG

Anyone seeing preflowers yet? I saw preflowers on most of mine last night. The tops definitely appear to be changing structure but there's no sign of pistils yet. The next week+ will be fun as the flowers start to form!

Anyone seeing preflowers yet? I saw preflowers on most of mine last night. The tops definitely appear to be changing structure but there's no sign of pistils yet. The next week+ will be fun as the flowers start to form!
Not yet but getting close too I think. Growth has exploded pretty nicely the last couple days. Having problems getting a pic up even with the web view sorry guys

I just realized I'll be 3 months flowering this LSD. So I won't harvest it at 4/20... now what? I still want to be part of the Flip Club.
Your in. It's flip on 2/10 hoping for a 420 harvest. Don't need to harvest then. Let's have some fun. Man this site is going to lock up when members can post some pix. Lol

Your in. It's flip on 2/10 hoping for a 420 harvest. Don't need to harvest then. Let's have some fun. Man this site is going to lock up when members can post some pix. Lol
Sweet. Well it's all good. I'm technically gonna be flipping stuff every couple months...

Growing cannabis is about the most fun you can have with you clothes on.

Hey I flipped my big bomb around my he first on week two flower now just moved into flowering tent so we can get these girls to stack .

I'd share a picture but well app isn't fixed sadly as we know yet.

Looking awesome in here ..

Hey I flipped my big bomb around my he first on week two flower now just moved into flowering tent so we can get these girls to stack .

I'd share a picture but well app isn't fixed sadly as we know yet.

Looking awesome in here ..

Hey 420 seems legit can upload photos through app nice
Shout out to guy cav for posting in his thread .

8fa47c49ee9f45bd8b5f85257a32edf4.jpg

Big bomb week two flower today moved into big tent from single 300 mars hydro in 4x2.5x5. To 4x4x6.5 with lots of more light .

Hope it's cool gang I jump on in. With the sharks .
91fd395b579c80d512223b8556c62bdd.jpg

Back
Top Bottom