First closet grow

yah im working on getting that up with the fan off it is at 70 but i want to keep the fan on, the room isnt seeming to stay warm at night and i have forced air heat in the room might get a small space heater

Well time for the update... today is 1 week flower (shes 9 weeks old), she has turned in to a big girl! coming along very nicely,the has 3 main colas and 6 other very nice bud sites forming. all lights have been with in 2-3 in of plant to get the most out of the light. :Rasta: ive started to notice a little bit of discoloration on some of the smaller lower leaves i cant get a good pic of it but from what i can tell it looks like calcium def in moose's ph guide Cannabis Plant and Pest Problem Solver - Pictorial
wonderful post there.....!!! also could be getting splashed with full strength nute??
im gona give her a day extra of just a ph neutral watering in this weeks rotation and see. if i get a chance to use a good camera ill get a pic.
i have two clones that i took 1 week before flower, one rooted quickly and went into flower with mama as a test the other is not doing well and i think is bout kaput the clone in flower i Lst'd and SC im going to test out something i read in a post on this site
if a plant voluntarily self pollinates , it will produce offspring that wish to do the same. if you force it to self pollinate , it will produce feminized seed.
im gona see if i can get the clone to self pollinate and test. i have my old grow box to set up as the control spot if i see balls form i have 4 extra 23 watt 2700k for it to.:hmmmm:

pics will be up as soon as they are aproved

and now for the pics 1 week flowering

2-27-8.jpg

2-27-08_side.jpg

2-27-08.jpg

side of main cola

side_cola_2-27-08.jpg

the largest cola out of the 3

2-27-08_1_week_flowering.jpg

3out of the 6 smaller bud sites in middle and side

3_of_10_nodes_2-27-08.jpg

:Rasta::passitleft:

and now my test subject!
before Lst and SC

clone_directly_in_to_flowering2-27.jpg

after LST and sc

Lst_clone_top_2-27-08.jpg

Lst_clone_2-27.jpg

there it is any thoughts advise always apreciated
it would be cool if it worked and i got fem seeds

its a Pick of Destiny movie poster yah lol. good eye

The tag line on that poster is 100% correct. I know it front to back and its one of my top 5 fav. of all time. +reps for the grow, and for the B.O.D.!

well i got a better cam, old only 3.2 Megapixel but its better than my phone,
here are some better pics of the 1 week flower, working on getting a good pic of my leaf discoloration, its minor atm and on the lower leaves.

P3220006.JPG

P2280021.JPG

P2280013.JPG

P3220009.JPG

P3220008.JPG

:peace::bongrip:

yah shes doing nicely i vegged her a little longer that i intended (8weeks) due to wanting to wait for the flowering room (i think shes glad i did)
im happy that i did wait looking bar at the before and after pics when i made the switch to the new pot and flowering room i cant wait to see how her buds look.

Any guesses on how much i will yield? the whole plant measures 13"tall (lst not includeing pot) and a total of 24"wide andher main colo is 14" alone (taken tip to tip).
who evers closest will WIN A PRIZE!!!!!
no clue how you get the prize but hey i figured it would be fun to see.

oh yah she got named Dali, named her that due to the fact i have a cd of the Dali Lamba doing a peace chant playing 24/7. i wish there was a way to share the cd with you all its unbelievably calming so resonant. Dalis has loved it, its interesting you can really see it in her leaves they have perked up alot

found the Dali lama chant online if any one wants to check it out its a free download and is about 30 min long:Rasta::peace:

Shag, you have a site for that chant?

Got it! Very good smoking and meditation music.

^^^^ completely agree! i have it playing all the time its been playing since i started my grow but as of a week ago i got a boom box to put in the grow room,
i still go to sleep and wake up to it though, its wonderful. puts me in the perfect place both at the beginning and the end of the day. i got other music for when i smoke though, along the same lines but a little more energy to it if i can find it online ill link it to for ya Herb
:peace:

Back
Top Bottom