First grow (bag seed)soil/CFL's and florescence 5/2009

:thanks: all for nice words and for stopping by...still have 5 clones from mother in flower room ...2 will be ready in a couple weeks and for this journal/my first grow...that will end the journal of these 3 plants and i will get pics together to start my next journal for rest of plants...I really enjoy coming here... learning...meeting new people and showing off ladies...even if they are little ladies :cheer:

Man those buds look like they are going to be tasty.Great grow and pics.

OK all she has been chopped and trimmed....think we might get half ounce, maybe dry. But it is my first grow, so great to have some bud I grew :smokin:
hav.JPG

hav_1_.JPG

hav_4_.JPG

I have big hands....hehe...should have had my lady hold it :cheer:
hav_3_.JPG

hav_5_.JPG

Now comes the clones...in a couple weeks ;)

:thanks: JustAddWater :thanks: Fluroman and :thanks: for stoping by.
Update on :roorrip:.....bud i took 5 days before i choped her down was dry enough to smoke in a joint with even burn...taste was not super could have used some glass jar time ...But high was very up...and long lasting not sleepy high like bag it came from...so with 5 more days growth I bet these buds will be just as good on the high:grinjoint: Better :surf: Clones are still doing there thing will add pics of them soon.i am shooting for 60-65 days on them...want to see how far i can push them before they go too much on amber side (dark side)
hav3.JPG

after a couple days drying
hav3_2_.JPG

hav3_1_.JPG

hav3_5_.JPG

hav3_3_.JPG

:thanks: resinator :thanks: for stoping by :grinjoint:

OK all ....need some feed back/help if ya could.......

Last night i was looking at drying buds and saw bananas....I picked them off and saved them....but now not sure if i want to bother saving them cause two clones ...my SOG had bananas too...need less to say i chopped them down.
Mother was harvested 55 days after start of 12/12...but the clones from her are only on day 46. I have 3 more clones from her in flower room. I know late in flowering it will do this but i chopped her early...and like i said clones were only into flowering 46 days. I didn't stress them out that i know of. tks in advance....the smoke is good so all buds are going to be used....but i cant have them grow bananas that early into flowering and chance they seed the other 5 plants in room....the bananas were to be used on clone from mom 2 weeks into flowering and only on bottom branches in a attempt to grow fem seeds.
I have soil moister control no added nukes from soil is like a pine compost ( sorry don't haves bags it came in) ph has always been 6.5-7 fertilizer i use blood meal in veg and half strength nukes i use for flower 11-35-19 (5.5-17.5-9.5) ...cfl for lights...75 watts or more over each plant. plants in flower room get transplanted in 4 gallon containers...with NO additional blood meal just new soil around transplanted soil...then they get 6.5 ph water that sat for 24 hours or more...and every other sometimes 3 waterings they get full strength 11-35-19 orchard bloom with teaspoon of molasses.
Room is 80 daytime 65-70 at night. Have a exhaust fan...intake fan...fresh air..and a fan on low. No light leaks in flower room...Lights off intake fan running only

It's really hard to say why they are turning. We all know the things that can contribute to it, but it could be in the genetics of that plant. So you could do everything right and still have it change on you. You may want to think about some different seeds for the future and just keep an eye on the ones going now.. Keep up the good work, it will all work itself out. :peace:

I'd only save pollen from very late "survival-instinct" bananas, and then if the plant had not given me reason to suspect that it might be inclined to hermaphradism.

If I stress a plant for all it's worth and it still only gives me a male flower during it's final days of what I have calculated it's full flowering period to be, then I can reasonably expect that the seeds I'd get if I used that pollen to fertillize another plant would give me (true) female seeds with little or no hermies.

Otherwise, it'd just be a crap-shoot with less-than-stellar odds. I mean, why take the chance on expending effort, time, space, and materials on a plant that potentially carries the hermie trait?

:thanks: BE IRIE :thanks: TorturedSoul I was thinking same about genetics being problem cause it happened to the first 3 i grew from same seed, i will toss pollen ty two and anyone else that replys, you guys are top notch and We think you are both exactly right. Until i get some good seeds will just finish out clones bud them watch and cut if i see bananas.The mother is some great smoke/buds....got them in dark room with fan and they are getting dark :)
Not like mold dark LOL :peace:

:thanks: HazeSeeker ....been testing buds today from mom 55 days. Perfect high...had 3 other test subjects...all love high and no sleepy side. so a cloudy/clear mix seems to be a nice switch from great high and terrible sleepy second half bag weed. The clone 46 days buds that were top most of plant had more frost than mother at 55 days. Trichomes look 50/ 50 clear/cloudy on buds i have checked...so hopefully they will have enough tch to do as mom does with high...and if curing makes them more potent then i might cure them as long as i can in jar...have couple shots from one cut clone....will be doing some bud pics soon.
IMG_16861.JPG

IMG_16851.JPG

Back
Top Bottom