First grow (bag seed)soil/CFL's and florescence 5/2009

OK here is pic of spots on leaves...mostly on new growth..and ruled out light burn. I found this help page here and used that to guess what problem i had. Cannabis Plant and Pest Problem Solver - Pictorial
here is a picture in that post under boron section
1134boron-31.jpg

and here is picture of mine
611_11_.JPG

611_13_1.JPG

611_12_.JPG

ph is 6.9 (soil) heat never goes above 82...average 78 ....nukes are 11-35-19...this is first thing i have noticed in grow...so wanted to correct asap. I have mostly cloudy T's and use chemical nukes so wanted 2 weeks with no nukes before harvest...and i want 70 cloudy 30 amber...so today i flushed with 7 gallons of tap water that sat for 24 hours.
Tall plant (sally) :) was treated with boron acid today (eye wash) one teaspoon in a gallon of tap water....put some in spray bottle and sprayed most of the bigger leaves and poured 3 cups in soil.
From today on Sally will get water with molasses and before i chop down will give her a pineapple drink and let her go without water 3 days before i chop her down.....I figure two more weeks but am going by T's and looking for my 70/30
Ok here are a couple pics of the flower girls :surf:
Clones 38 days flowering
611_2_.JPG

611_3_.JPG

611_8_.JPG

611_5_.JPG

Mom 49 days flowering
Believe it or not it was leaning...top heavy...so just in case i lightly secured it to take off a little weight
611_14_.JPG

611_15_.JPG

:thanks: you three for stopping by :surf: I think plant will be fine...didnt wilt after flush and is still getting a lot of new bud growth....buds were fluffy but they are starting to get hard. SO if all goes good as it has been for my first grow....I will have some buds i grew myself ...wow what a feeling :yummy:

:thanks: you three for stopping by :surf: I think plant will be fine...didnt wilt after flush and is still getting a lot of new bud growth....buds were fluffy but they are starting to get hard. SO if all goes good as it has been for my first grow....I will have some buds i grew myself ...wow what a feeling :yummy:

Really nice bro!
I am just getting my first grow/box set up and have learned a lot from your journal mah man!
Thanks!

:thanks: Pan ....here is update ....I think they grew since yesterday :surf:
IMG_15531.JPG

Mom 52 days
IMG_1556.JPG

2 of 5 clones from mother in flower room...better view from bottom
IMG_1560.JPG

IMG_15701.JPG

and this is the top of hedge 41 days flowering
IMG_1561.JPG

Took a lower branch with mostly cloudy T's....no amber ....from mother...about a week early...to test all head high :bongrip:
IMG_15811.JPG

IMG_15821.JPG

IMG_15831.JPG

IMG_15861.JPG

all trimed :yummy: this is smallest bottom stem so still more to come next week or week after...this one I will dry and cure and while rest of plant drys I will have a early test bud/stem all cloudy :bong:

:thanks: resinator and :thanks: for stopping by ....
Update all ... me and my girl decided to skip couch lock/sleepy all together and harvest when mostly cloudy ....neither of use enjoy sleepy/narcotic side of high.
:bong: Sally (Mother) is ready! :woohoo:
I took test bud from her ...but am slow drying it so haven't tested it. About a week ago i picked the tiniest bud on plant put it over lamp to dry and smoked it next day (wake and bake) I had some runing around to do and was a nice head high...tasted terible like home grown...oh wait it is home grown :rollit: Not sure how long it lasts cause an hour later I :bongrip: bag weed.
The trichomes when i took that tiny bud were mostly clear. So I think we are where we want with thc level at highest and all head high.
Want to see some pictures? :popcorn:

:popcorn:
IMG_16551.JPG

IMG_16521.JPG

IMG_16481.JPG

IMG_16491.JPG

closeup20.JPG

So still have it in pot...haven't watered in couple days...thinking maybe let it sit in lights tommorow and chop...then trim up good and freeze clipings for some hash...cut and hang stems with buds for slow dry...then cure them in glass jar i use for sugar bowl now :roorrip:
IMG_0934.JPG

You've come along way Baby!

Back
Top Bottom