First grow (bag seed)soil/CFL's and florescence 5/2009

LiveTunes4All I use a floating bubble cloner its very simple you need a container with a top. I used one from wal-mart thats deep enough for the reservoir that had a frosted top made of clear material. Inside is an air stone on top is the floating foam. The foam has to float and fairly opaque I have slit's cut from the center to the edge to allow for easy access to the clone. I use an nute solution with root stimulator added. You can look in my thread and see what I'm talking about.;)

Pan4

Actually that's where I got idea hehe Just forgot which journal it was in...it's blue right?
It is, just looked...and mine will look just like that only all white and round :)
0429.jpg

ok, thanks you guys, I went out and I got some rooting gel, last time I used the powder from HD, i got a humidity dome 10x20 which actually fits perfectly over my jiffy tray from ages ago, it's the 72 cell one 10x20, it also has a inside piece thats raised and a mat that rests on top that can soak up and retain water (it's supposed to have another tray that houses peat pellets that rest on top so they constantly have moisture at their root zones,) i'm thinking scrap the top tray and just place my root plugs right on the mat, with the dome on top, and fill the bottom with water so they stay moist, would that work, i'll post a pic of it in the am.

sure sounds like it would work.....i had some problems with stems sitting in there own water....I used powder and it seems to rot the root....that's why i keep going back to soil and waiting...cause you water them couple times a day just half a cup water allow them drainage and after forever they seem to room hehe. so i am trying a diy bubble type thing and will let ya know how it works for me:bong:

Well tried using a pump i had here to make bubble clone machine ....but didn't work ....so will wait til i buy air stone and pump to build it and do any cloning....I had 10 clones this last time and got tired of waiting for them to root plus needed space so pulled 5 ...kept 3 2 died...in space of clones I started new seeds from different bag seed they have in this area...good bag weed.
So seeing how I got enough clones going 4 in flower 3 in veg room..I decided to grow some seeds....the bag seed I started this journal with is pretty consistent with all but 4 seeds / plants in this journal.So although i don't know strain i know it is really good....here is some buds that come from the bag i have gotten seeds from..with exclusion of 4 new seedlings...Still bag seed different kind.
bagbud.JPG

Now that i have looked around in journals and seen people starting new journals with new projects...I figured I would stick with 3 main plants I started with and let the other plants go to another journal I start.
I am new so am testing so many different things at once and i don't want this journal to get too complicated with too many plants. Mom1 mom2 blah blah blah :grinjoint:
I will say this...in short time I have been here I have learned a lot....thank you all who have stopped by offered advise and to all journals I have read that I have gotten ideas from. Here is just one thing I learned here...
6611.JPG

66_2_.JPG

How to grow seedlings! Sweet! It is like a mini bush!

Two out of 6 seedlings are from the same bagseed all my plants are from...all same strain...whatever that strain is lol...it gives a great fast high..then knocks you on you butt....I am always dozing off in my computer chair.
So with all i have learned here i am making my bag seed better than it was ...faster...stronger...hehe...6 million dollar weed. Seriously...I am going to customize it for me...70 cloudy 30 amber .....as soon as i get a pocket microscope and check out T's....I will get some bud pictures tomorrow
Mother is on 44 days flowering and two clones in SOG is on 33 days flowering :surf:

:yummy: Yes i read that not knowing why the plant seeded...weather they let it grow too long and it seeded itself or if there was a male missed in crop...or a Hermie from another strain..makes it a pot luck kind of thing...:grinjoint:
There is just something about those strains you have never tried that is just so enticing. I have my eyes set on some white Russian seeds. I have Played with this strain for a little while now and know a few do's and don't s.
So put me in coach...I'm ready to play the game...ready for the big leagues!
I will start a new journal for a new strain for sure....and i am thinking...if i am going for a real strain...i should also save and do it right...fox farms soil ...opensesme...tiger bloom...big bud...Hps...grow big...all the things i have seen people do with good results here :)....By the way Ms Fox i did separate those two seedlings from the one pot i had...they are the two biggest at right of pic i just posted...ty for all the tips :).....And love your California Orange Bud :smokin:

Back
Top Bottom