First grow (bag seed)soil/CFL's and florescence 5/2009

ur welcome, I'm hoping to have a pretty good crop this go around, I learned alot from the bagseed 1st grow so we'll see, as for you, ur doing a great job with the bagseed u've got!!!

update...cause they seem to be growing daily here
6309_14_.JPG

under the hood
6309_15_.JPG

two clones 30 days flowering
6-3-09.JPG

added exhaust fan
6309_11_.JPG

Bud from mom 41 days flowering
6309_5_.JPG

6309_16_.JPG

6309_26_.JPG

6309_24_.JPG

6309_20_.JPG

Looking real nice LiveTunes, very healthy and green! do ya mind telling me your procedure for cloning, I'm gonna try with mine next week and was looking for some peer input. your clones are looking awesome man

:thanks: Pericodaking :thanks: Pan and ty for stoping by :grinjoint:

Pericodaking I have been having a lot of ups and downs with my clones ups ...they grow. Downs... they take too long to root.
I clip with a few leave sets down to get clone...Dip it in water..take off bottom leaf by tearing if i can along side to expose some more area to root...if not scrape it with my razor..pull from water dip in rooting jell then put right into soil.
I water a little right away and miss with water,gently and pop a dome over it.
Every day I take dome off for a little while and increase each day. Constantly mist them threw out day. It is a lot of extra work...lately haven't had as much time and clones tend to dry out.
So what I want to do is make a workable clone machine with pump I have from desktop fountain I don't use and a white Styrofoam bucket for cloning.
The last batch I took 10 and only kept two...others took too long and I needed room for seeds (bag)so I pulled 5, 3 died.
Hope that helps a little, might be better off to check in forms here for bubble clone diy that is my plan cause up to 2 weeks constant attention is too much for me. I am building a clone machine and will post it all here to see with ya all if it works
:bong:

Back
Top Bottom