First grow (bag seed)soil/CFL's and florescence 5/2009

As the buds air dry and cure, the hairs will get progressively darker amber and red. The flavor and smoke quality will mature as well. Be patient and you will be rewarded with a superior product. Go out and learn to surf, that'll take a couple days.

:thanks: Pericodaking...your's are looking great...how is the new clone set up working for ya? :peace:

The male clones I took from the chrystal plant didn't make it, I think the problem was they were too small. I took two bigger clones from my Bubblelicious that both seem to be doing OK, I swear i don't know what my issue is with cloning! lol but ur plants are looking hella nice bro!, Are u gonna fill out one of those smoke reports we have on the site?:ganjamon:

Here is all three plants harvest together right 1/4 of table is from mom and rest is from two clones i had in one big pot.
621_2_.JPG

621_3_.JPG

all the buds were like this on clones other 5 pics i took didn't come out lol .Will get more when they dry.
And today is jar day for mom :surf: We check it every few hours and tonight will let it dry on screen again with fan then tomorrow back to jar and me opening every few hours. :yummy:
621_1_.JPG

:thanks: Pan :grinjoint:

Ok all update.....
621_18_1.JPG

total yeild for three plants picked early (wet)
budharvest_7_.JPG
(dry)
budharvest_11_.JPG

budharvest_6_.JPG

budharvest_10_.JPG

budharvest_9_.JPG

budharvest_8_.JPG

budharvest_11_2.JPG

budharvest_12_.JPG

momhav.JPG

Smoke report....Still in jars but is smoked daily :yummy:.....The taste keeps getting better and high is Super!...I worried it would not get me high (home grown) but this stuff is really good....all head high just what we were going for...smooth sweat taste... high last 3 hours...and is a gental down ...no crash like bag weed it came from.
smoke2.JPG

smoke_5_.JPG

smoke_6_.JPG

Ahhhhh High starts right away and is very uplifting....stuff i get around here always has too much couch lock for us at end of high ....this has none.
A few people have sampled it....family...and really enjoyed taste and high.
Problem i had with these first 3 plants i grew was i noticed bananas when mom started to dry and thin out....So checked clones next day and they too had bannanas...at 46 days...had to pull early. Had 5 other plants in room flowering.
After dumping soil, I noticed roots on clones were brown and both plants were root bound.
So they could have stressed out root wise and grew bananas...Or strain is just bad.
Either way I got all but one clone in flower room to see what will happens, and this will all be in new journal...cause these plants are just exploding here:surf:
newg_22_.JPG

Nice buds, they look realy hairy.

:thanks: two for stoping by :grinjoint: :peace: Had a friend come over with scales and it all weighed 38 grams. I think i have given 3 grams to family to test and have smoked maybe 7 grams so far

So 38 grams for sure and 10 gives me....48 grams First harvest....3 plants two pulled really early due to bananas. And like i said the high is great! It is all head high....Gets us up and going :)

Back
Top Bottom