First Grow - 600W HPS - Think Different - Automazar - Soil

I think they are looking VERY nice 1grower! The LST seemed to be doing fine too, I don't think autos have any trouble with LST'ing, they just don't like to be transplanted much. ;-)
Good job on getting the air circulating in there, I had to add a fan to my HPS set up also. It's not like CFL's where there is little heat put out. After one day under HPS with just one fan my leaves started to curl at the edges to protect themselves. I got another fan pointed up toward the bulb now, and they are doing fine.

Thank u cannafan :) i was little worried cos they looked like i dont know what haha. But now they are on the right way. Temp is 25-26 C in day time and around 19-20 in night-time. I missing some really important instruments but i will buy them after 2 weeks, untill that i hope everything gonna be ok. I tested ph wich showed 6.8, not opimal but there is where i am now. Good that u find out the reason quickly about the heating problem. I had 2 fans that i got when i baught the package but one of them i had put in the window to blow away all the condense, looked like it had rained inside :D Will fix a new fan for that ishue. As long as the ladies are happy i am happy ( happy wife, happy life). Will put new photos tomorrow of there is any changes in growth.

I saw the first signs of preflower on the TDs yesterday and today. Non of the automazar has showed any signs. The AMs seem to be little slower then the TDs... I have seen other people who grown AMs as well that said their were slow at start to, then was getting up speed later on and become big and beautiful. Lets hope thats the same for me. I have been starting to look for an extra lamp... Not sure if i go hps or led. Coz i think(know) i gonna need one. Possible a bigger tent to. Ive seen how other peoples grows had turn out from a few plants. I see how they starting to grow and its a long time to go. Any advices from a good hearted soul?

Day 17
image6867.jpg

Hey j6k! Yes i took a shot and played little with the settings.. Beautiful so i just needed to upload it. :). I've been looking at led all over web.. Looked for comments. Good and bad.. With hps i know what i gonna get. But led.. There are some modells like 240 or 300 watts that can be find at a very good price. But i've been reading that they have stopped working or the fans has shut down.. No good. I still thinking about either 2x300 watt or 2x240 watt or just another 600 hps. The tent aswell... Maybe a 100x240x200. Then its easier to watering and take care. And then i could possible throw in a net over them... I think i have some few weeks more to think about it.. What do you think?

Hey j6k! Yes i took a shot and played little with the settings.. Beautiful so i just needed to upload it. :). I've been looking at led all over web.. Looked for comments. Good and bad.. With hps i know what i gonna get. But led.. There are some modells like 240 or 300 watts that can be find at a very good price. But i've been reading that they have stopped working or the fans has shut down.. No good. I still thinking about either 2x300 watt or 2x240 watt or just another 600 hps. The tent aswell... Maybe a 100x240x200. Then its easier to watering and take care. And then i could possible throw in a net over them... I think i have some few weeks more to think about it.. What do you think?
Hey 1grower, hope you are having a great morning!
On the LED's, check out KushingtonFarms new thread featuring LUSH LED's (one of 420's sponsors). They also have a completed grow using them, you can read through it when you have time and get some great info. KingJohnC, who is now a 420 staff writer, will be doing a review of the LUSH LED's also.
Here's a link:
Kushington Farms Grows Farm Fav. Pineapple Skunk Plant with Lush LED Lights

Back
Top Bottom