First Grow Fire OG LED 900W In Soil

:bravo::high-five:

Beautiful, Kevin! She is one happy camper, you're killin it!

I appreciate it Jay, thanks! I'm pretty happy with the way it's turned out. Definitely already ready for an upgrade. I have a 4x4 I'm using next run, and for probably a couple more after that. But, sometime down the road, I'd like to get an 8x4 tent and run two LEDs, one on each side with 4 plants scrog'd on each side. Can't wait .⌛️..

I appreciate it Jay, thanks! I'm pretty happy with the way it's turned out. Definitely already ready for an upgrade. I have a 4x4 I'm using next run, and for probably a couple more after that. But, sometime down the road, I'd like to get an 8x4 tent and run two LEDs on each side with 4 plants scrog'd on each side. Can't wait .⌛️..

Man, a 4x8 would be sweet! You could pull off some serious weight in a grow space that size! I've wanted to upgrade to a 4x4 but I'd have to build a second platform for it to sit on and redo a lot of my setup and I don't feel like tackling all that right now. Lol.

So today Charlotte is 7 weeks 2 days old. 51 days. Watered her today with 1 and 1/2 gallons with 5ml Calmag. PH 6.5 Temps - 70-81F*. RH - 40%-53%. Humidity has gotten better. If it rises again I will put my dehumidifier in the tent. I've been feeding at about 700-750 ppm

She is so stinky, sticky and dense. She seems to be coming along really well. Starting to put on weight, I'll need to tie up her colas any day now. Her trichomes are still mostly clear, with a couple cloudy.

She has a few pale spots on her tops leaves. Not sure what's causing it, but I don't want it messing with her development. Any ideas on what it is and how to fix it? Thanks

Pics
420-magazine-mobile1253460692.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1553082765.jpg
420-magazine-mobile2107466000.jpg
420-magazine-mobile136679421.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1141449221.jpg
420-magazine-mobile2048239080.jpg
420-magazine-mobile365096062.jpg
420-magazine-mobile961734060.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1644980681.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1905664754.jpg
420-magazine-mobile135343044.jpg
420-magazine-mobile29533281.jpg
420-magazine-mobile176582143.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1598869429.jpg
420-magazine-mobile588309222.jpg
420-magazine-mobile986662749.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1351884613.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1441914383.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1923717900.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1914951069.jpg

Looking good. Theres a bit of a note of a claw? And they're pretty dark green!?

Buds look delicious.

Yeah I noticed that too. Too much Nitro maybe? She does seem a bit darker, with some minor clawing.

I think I'm gonna do like a micro flush, and then cut back a little on nutes. Not sure what the spotting is from, kinda worrying me because I don't want her to loose out on her last push these last few weeks.

I had the spotting on my last grow I figured out I had overfed them and they were toxic in phosphorus which causes cal & mag to lock out, this could be what your experiencing from over feeding too??

Yeah I noticed that too. Too much Nitro maybe? She does seem a bit darker, with some minor clawing.

I think I'm gonna do like a micro flush, and then cut back a little on nutes. Not sure what the spotting is from, kinda worrying me because I don't want her to loose out on her last push these last few weeks.
That's kinda what I was thinking. Perhaps there's a bit of a buildup from the veg state in your medium, since not a lot of nitrogen is needed during flower.

That's kinda what I was thinking. Perhaps there's a bit of a buildup from the veg state in your medium, since not a lot of nitrogen is needed during flower.

It's possible, I did do a good flush before switching to the bloom nutes. But I'm new, so maybe 5 gallons wasn't enough. Going to flush her proper, and start back about 50-60% bloom nutes.

Sound like a good plan?

It's possible, I did do a good flush before switching to the bloom nutes. But I'm new, so maybe 5 gallons wasn't enough. Going to flush her proper, and start back about 50-60% bloom nutes.

Sound like a good plan?

Yeah....5 gallons sounds like it should have been lots. I'm far from an expert, so perhaps others can chime in

I've heard both good things, and bad things on the Mammoth P, should be interesting.

Gromau5 on youtube was documenting a side by side grow with mammoth P and he was noticing such a large difference in growth he gave up halfway in the experiment and started using mammoth P for both plants and surely enough that second one started catching up... Id definitely recommend looking Gromau5 up on youtube an watching his Mammoth P video if you are interested in the stuff.

Sound like a good plan?

I know people generally say go for 3x as much water as soil... so 3 gal of soil 9 gal of water... I personally like doing 2x as much water as soil.. just be sure to let them dry out real nice.

Gromau5 on youtube was documenting a side by side grow with mammoth P and he was noticing such a large difference in growth he gave up halfway in the experiment and started using mammoth P for both plants and surely enough that second one started catching up... Id definitely recommend looking Gromau5 up on youtube an watching his Mammoth P video if you are interested in the stuff.

Ok awesome, I've seen a couple of his videos, I'll check that one out though. It's seems like legit stuff. Thanks Ledguy!

I know people generally say go for 3x as much water as soil... so 3 gal of soil 9 gal of water... I personally like doing 2x as much water as soil.. just be sure to let them dry out real nice.

Hmm, well that might be the problem. I'm using 5 gallon so I guess flushing with 5 gallons was insufficient. I'll give her 10 this flush. Again thanks for the info

I know this is only my first grow, but I'm already sick of the Blurple color LEDs. It's hard to see the real color of plants. I have to turn them off, and put up CFLs, it's annoying. I really can't wait until I get the PS Dwarf Star. Has a much better looking spectrum, especially to the human eye. Hope to eventually upgrade to their COB panel. But that's a ways away.

Yeah the normal lights are neat... im glad to have a qb in my 4x2 now because I can turn my mars 300's off and take pictures under the QB without having to take 20 pictures to get a clear one.

I know this is only my first grow, but I'm already sick of the Blurple color LEDs. It's hard to see the real color of plants. I have to turn them off, and put up CFLs, it's annoying. I really can't wait until I get the PS Dwarf Star. Has a much better looking spectrum, especially to the human eye. Hope to eventually upgrade to their COB panel. But that's a ways away.

Some mfrs. add 7-10% green so looks natural to our eyes. White is best to see & work but phosphor coating over blues results in slightly less efficiency....didn't stop me. :laughtwo: :Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom