First Grow Fire OG LED 900W In Soil

Hey everyone! So, I know I'm getting ahead of myself, but I just can't help it. I'm already thinking and planning for my next grow. Going to change a few things around, and I'm really excited to get everything up and running.

So, since I will only ever be growing for myself, the most I'll have going is 4 maybe 5 plants at a time. Planning on eventually doing a perpetual grow, not sure if it will be started my next grow, but we'll see.

So next grow will be in my GG tent 4x4. Have already purchase most of the equipment I will need. Including
- New LED Mars 2 900 plus I'll be using the 2 300's as well
- New exhaust fan 440 cfm with variable speed control and carbon filter. ( I'll use the 200 cfm fan and filter I have now, for intake, and veg tent eventually.)
- More Smart Pots 5 gallon
- Mammoth P

Some things I've already decided on but haven't purchased yet
- Advanced Nutrients ph perfect complete nutrient line
- Promix HP soil
- Germination station

Also considering installing a Reverse Osmosis system. And, interested in using a Wilma System. One similar to this one
420-magazine-mobile1314570064.jpg

But that will probably be for 3rd or 4th grow. Anyways, already excited for it!

You never said who you got your seeds from?

Yeah I left it out, because their not a sponsor. But I guess there's no harm in naming them. The breeder for Gumdrop Kush is Cannarado, out of Colorado. I got them from California Seed Bank. I know the guys that run the seedbank. Their based out of Southern California. All my other seeds though we're bought from Seedsman. And I think I'm gonna check out Crop Kings, and make a few purchases. Trying to build up my seed stock, find strains I like, them keep them for cloning.

I have to say, the genetics sound great for Gumdrop Kush, and it's suppose to be super potent and dense. But I don't think I would recommend this breeder. Only because I didn't have very good germination rates with their seeds. Might just been my method, but I don't think so.

So anyways, I'll give an update tomorrow, and take some pictures. She's getting Big!

Yeah I left it out, because their not a sponsor. But I guess there's no harm in naming them. The breeder for Gumdrop Kush is Cannarado, out of Colorado. I got them from California Seed Bank. I know the guys that run the seedbank. Their based out of Southern California. All my other seeds though we're bought from Seedsman. And I think I'm gonna check out Crop Kings, and make a few purchases. Trying to build up my seed stock, find strains I like, them keep them for cloning.

I have to say, the genetics sound great for Gumdrop Kush, and it's suppose to be super potent and dense. But I don't think I would recommend this breeder. Only because I didn't have very good germination rates with their seeds. Might just been my method, but I don't think so.

So anyways, I'll give an update tomorrow, and take some pictures. She's getting Big!
You can look into attitude seedbank too. I've never had a problem with them.

I'm subbed I've been growing Bubba Fire for a year at work it's Bubba Kush x Fire OG I've never grown Fire OG though but have an awesome cut of Bubba Kush that really has all the right traits to possibly be pre 98 but I can't call it that because the guy i got from didnt know, and the guy he got from didnt know. Any ways Hello looks great.

Update

So today is Charlotte's 11th day in Bloom. 57 days old total.
Last watered her yesterday 8/14 with 1 & 1/2 gallons PH 6.5with 5ml of calmag. Run-off PH was 6.3. Think I'll start giving her PH 6.8 or so to try an bring that up to 6.5.

She has shown sex (female) which is good. She seems to be stretching pretty good. I'd say about 60-65% of screen is filled right now, half way through her stretch. So filling it at least 90% I think is possible. We'll see. It's getting pretty bushy and crazy below the screen, so I'll give it another week an then lollipop.

Any advice on how tall I should let bud sites rise above screen. I think I want the colas to be at least 10 inches.
Well that's it for now, getting really excited. Tempted to set up my new lamp, but I think I'll resist. She's going to stretch enough as it is. Plus I want to see how this finishes as is. Just curious. Only one plant, not going to be a huge yield anyways. So I'll save my light for next round.

Pics
420-magazine-mobile623546609.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1018829320.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1900789075.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1736891382.jpg
420-magazine-mobile582454281.jpg
420-magazine-mobile975839890.jpg
420-magazine-mobile3771514.jpg

Back
Top Bottom