First Grow Fire OG LED 900W In Soil

So after 32 hours of darkness to kick off the Flower stage, I opened my tent this morning to see this
420-magazine-mobile1132584211.jpg
420-magazine-mobile46782871.jpg

Have no idea why it's doing this, looks like bleaching from light burn. But lights have been off?? Weird, any thoughts? is this normal for them after a long dark period?

I notice this with all my plants once I start to flower, I think it is caused by rapid new growth at the tops of the plants when the light schedule changes. Nothing to worry about, those leaves will darken up as the plant grows and they fill with chlorophyll.

I notice this with all my plants once I start to flower, I think it is caused by rapid new growth at the tops of the plants when the light schedule changes. Nothing to worry about, those leaves will darken up as the plant grows and they fill with chlorophyll.

Hey Jay, thanks. That puts my mind at ease a bit. I can already see it getting a little better, since I turned the lights on. We'll see what happens, hoping it's not the beginning of a worse problem.

Well, actually I just found one.
420-magazine-mobile2041203497.jpg

Probably look into this one. Still have to look at MH tents though.

I have this one. Great reviews on amazon. I am in the middle of my first grow and the tent is every thing it needs to be. Can't beat the price $99.99 and Amazon prime. Please check out my journal for a look at the tent!

ipower 48" x 48" x 80"

420-magazine-mobile840619224.jpg

Here's a few pics from before her 32 hour nap. Last watered her on 8/3, with 1 & 1/2 gallon PH 6.2 with 3tsp Big Bloom, 2tsp Grow Big, 1/2tsp Tiger Bloom, 3ml Calmag per gallon.

Did a defoliation, mostly fan leaves under the screen. And flushed her. Excited to watch her grow during the flower stretch! Hopefully I can keep her low, or I just might be buying a taller tent.
420-magazine-mobile570773188.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1548614888.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1971020293.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1492448952.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1235956011.jpg

I'm curious Kevin - I always see your nutes sitting in your tent in the photos. Do you store them in there at all times? Just curious cause they should be in a dark, cool, place and was going to suggest storing them elsewhere. Looking good and love watching her fill out! Good Job! :Namaste:

I'm curious Kevin - I always see your nutes sitting in your tent in the photos. Do you store them in there at all times? Just curious cause they should be in a dark, cool, place and was going to suggest storing them elsewhere. Looking good and love watching her fill out! Good Job! :Namaste:

Hey Oregon Farmer, yes I was storing them in there. Until now lol I'll stick them somewhere else, more suitable. Thanks for the heads up!

Update: So Charlotte is 7 weeks old today. On her 3rd day of flower. She was really droopy this morning, after the normal 4 days she's been taking to dry up properly. She is drinking/eating like crazy now! Watered her today with: 1 & 1/2 gallons PH 6.5 with 5ml calmag. Also recalibrated my PH pen today before I watered.

Just waiting for her to take off, and will try to keep up with tucking her branches. After the stretch is done, I'm thinking I should leave a good 15-20 inches of branch above the screen. Does this sound about right. Higher? Lower? Not really sure how I'm going to determine when the right time to stop tucking will be. I guess I need to get a feel for her growth rate during the stretch to really know the right time.

Any input/thoughts welcome
Pics
420-magazine-mobile276583398.jpg
420-magazine-mobile372572420.jpg
420-magazine-mobile476357287.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1945000280.jpg

Also, a nug of Animal Cookies, from a buddy's latest harvest.
420-magazine-mobile908755069.jpg

Looking good Kev......I see what looks like thermometer on top of lights...if yes, then suggest placing on screen or somewhere at canopy level. More useful temp & rH info at that level. Also see 2 maybe 3 fans? A good way to cool is place one of the small clip fans up top...blowing on drivers of the 2 lights. Works well to cool & will also help extend light life. Plants don't benefit as much as many think from having constant "wind" blowing on them. Not even necessary really. :Namaste:

Looking good Kev......I see what looks like thermometer on top of lights...if yes, then suggest placing on screen or somewhere at canopy level. More useful temp & rH info at that level. Also see 2 maybe 3 fans? A good way to cool is place one of the small clip fans up top...blowing on drivers of the 2 lights. Works well to cool & will also help extend light life. Plants don't benefit as much as many think from having constant "wind" blowing on them. Not even necessary really. :Namaste:

Hey BrightLight, thanks. I don't normally keep my thermometer on the light like that, I've had it sitting on the screen, moved it to take pics. But because it kept falling off screen, I just hung it next to canopy. And yes, there are 3 fans in the tent. 2 in the corners, one of them blows over the canopy, and the other blows on the lights. Third fan attached to scrog frame, blows under for undercurrent. Seems to work well, temps and RH are right where they should be. But I do see what your saying. Maybe I'll try moving the fan that's pointed at the lights, above the lights, pointed down on them. Again, thanks for the input!

Kev, she's looking fierce buddy. Canopy is looking nice and even, color I think looks great.

I'm curious how much she'll stretch on you.

Shaping up for a very nice flowering.

Hey Meumitsumgrow, appreciate it man, thanks. I'm happy with her so far. Also really anxious to see her stretch, shes going to be beautiful!

I want to take some pics of her in natural light, but can't take her out due to scrog. So I'll just get a CFL on her and take pics under that. She's got a real nice color, kinda hard to see in the blurple pictures.

Anyways, congrats on the harvest! Looks great, well done!

Update: So today Charlotte is 7 weeks and 4 days old. 53 days. Today is the end of her 1st week of flower.

Last watered her yesterday, 1 and 1/2 gallons with 2&1/2 tsp Big Bloom, 2&1/2 tsp Grow Big, 1/4 tsp Tiger Bloom, and 5ml calmag. I will also be receiving my bottle of Mammoth P. soon, excited for that.

Temps and RH have been good, RH was a little high the last few times lights were off. Hoping that when I turn my exhaust fan on high, that will drop some. Running it on the medium setting right now, once pistils appear, goes up to high setting. If it's still a problem then, in goes the dehumidifier. She's starting to give off a semi pungent arouma. Smells wonderful. Lol

Still tucking her branches as best I can, I think she is coming along nicely. Hoping by the end of the stretch, I can fill most of my screen. Did some tucking today, and will probably have to do at least two more rounds of tucking to get her where I want.

Pics before last round of tucking
420-magazine-mobile1207083689.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1693970055.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1888589380.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1962603139.jpg
420-magazine-mobile404938416.jpg

And after
420-magazine-mobile2009657349.jpg
420-magazine-mobile979329742.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1841139311.jpg
420-magazine-mobile724085575.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1281549228.jpg