First Grow Fire OG LED 900W In Soil

@knight hawk - The leaves are clawing down. And yeah I think she's definitely going to double probably triple in size, that's why I really wanted to get that scrog in there! Lol also, the title of my journal is deceiving. My signature is the right title, not sure how to change journal title. The strain I'm growing is: Gumdrop Kush (Amnesia Haze/GSC × Legend OG) it's a new cross, Sativa dominant 70-30 I think. Anxious to try it

Update: Charlotte is 5 weeks and 3 days old. 38 days. (from sprout) Last watered today, 1 gallon, with just 2ml of CalMag. I waited 4 days like normal, but soil was really dry and she was droopy, so she must have been really thirsty! So that led me to believe she is drinking more water now. So I think next watering I'll start giving her 1 and 1/2 gallons.

Also, I'm not really sure what to do, I wanted her to fill the scrog at least 50% before I flip, but I'm also afraid of her stretching too much. Wondering if I flower her now, if her stretch will fill the scrog 100%. I saw a few threads of sativa plants during the flower stretch, and wow! The tent I'm in now is only 5 foot. And I have maybe 3 1/2 or 4 feet of that to work with. Only 30 inches above scrog. It is a sativa dominant, with high sativa %, I think 70-30. Any advice on this would be appreciated.

Anyways, also going to be giving them their first dose of FF Tiger Bloom next feeding, getting excited that the fun part is getting close!

Yeah that why I actually got got the 6'+ tent, cause i knew even with scrog and lsting a more pure sativa (I'm not currently growing any, but have seeds for some that are 70% and up), I'd be pushing it, those babies get tall, then again they also seem to offer some of the best or more variety of flavors.

I'm a noobie as you know so this ain't worth much, but I'd probably play it safe and flip sooner vs. later regarding stretch but maybe more experienced hand can guide you better, cause seems like they're about 12" now or so, and you only have about 30" left, so if they triple your near your limit. I think your 8/1 flip plan should workout though, maybe just stick to that regardless of if they've filled it out enough or not?

Here's Charlotte today, at 39 days. She is starting to fill in. Flipping her on 8/1, or a day or two after that, depending. Was kind of in a hurry when I snapped these pics, there a little sideways.
420-magazine-mobile616219619.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1253692591.jpg
420-magazine-mobile253110878.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1965535133.jpg

Looking really good man! If you keep working the tops through that screen as she stretches after the flip I bet you could fill most of the grow space! Can't wait to see some buds:yummy:

Kev....turned down tips from excess N usually have the entire leaf curving down but N toxicity is often a misdiagnosis. When just the tip is turned down along w/ the edges & the leaf is still flat & straight, reverse canoeing....that is more likely be a Ca shortage. The middle leaf is growing faster than the margins due to not enough Ca. Our plants really like Ca & since you're about to flower, good time to step up the Ca. :Namaste:

Update: so today is Charlotte's 6 week mark. 42 days. Last watered her yesterday. 1 and 1/2 gallons. 2ml of calmag. PH 6.4 I was supposed to feed her nutes this watering, but because I thought my plant showed some Nitrogen Toxicity symptoms. (Also, as I've just learned, could be a Ca def.) I just gave her plain filtered ph'ed water, with calmag. I will also up the calmag on feedings from now on.

Also, the time to flip her to 12/12 is fast approaching. So I'm trying to get everything ready. Including; Defoliation(lollipoping), a flush, and at least a 24 hour dark period before Flower light schedule starts. I'm also going to clean my grow area, and check for any light leaks, and make area light proof. Along with any thing else I think of, lol.

Anyways here is what she looks like today. Going to wait until a couple of the tops grow out a little bit more, so I can do one last round of tucking. Trying to achieve a big flat canapy! Hopefully I can get her to fill at least 75% Or more of my screen after the flowering stretch.
420-magazine-mobile1408232991.jpg
420-magazine-mobile305939780.jpg

I will be doing most everything to get the tent ready to flower tomorrow. I will be doing a defoilation, all the fan leaves below about 4in or so under the screen. And some fan leaves here and there to open up the top canopy. Then whatever tucking that still need to be done. Then I'll make tent light proof. And clean the area and resecure everything. Already made sure tent doesn't have holes/leaks. I'll be making light traps on the mesh vents with their covers. And just to be sure, during lights off, I will be putting a tarp over the tent.

Then on Thursday night, at midnight, I will be shutting the leds off for 32 hours. Turning them back on Saturday morning at 8am, off at 8pm. And that is how flower schedule will go.

I will take pics to post for my next update. Cheers

Back
Top Bottom