First Grow Fire OG LED 900W In Soil

Sounds like everything is going well. How much calmag are you using per gallon?

Yes so far, very pleased. Hope to continue this smooth sailing to harvest! I feed nutes every other water. But I give calmag every time I water. It seems she can't get enough of it! Lol I give 2ml with every water. Going to up it to 3ml. Thanks for stopping by!

You got it lol going to up that amount also to 3 or 4ml/gallon
Yeah I just took mine from ~2ml per gallon to now 5ml per gallon, little bit of overkill but I have deficiencies I need to catch up on I figure for at least the next two watering, and also I sort of need to ensure\test if it's a ph problem, or hopefully more simply just not enough in the soil sort of thing.

I'm really starting to regret my decision in going with a 4'2'5 ft tent for this first grow! Just about to start flower stretch, so I will see what happens. I can't use my other GG tent,I can't fit it in. So, if I do end up running out of room, I will be forced to buy another tent. Lol wife will just have to agree! Lol

I'm looking for another 4' by 2', but taller than 5ft. Maybe Mars Hydro tent. Well see, still have a bit of time yet before I'll know if I need it. :thumb::wood:

Also use a regular Gorilla 4x4 that is 8' tall using the extension. Would think the regular 2x4 is same height but IDK.

Well, actually I just found one.
420-magazine-mobile2041203497.jpg

Probably look into this one. Still have to look at MH tents though.

Also use a regular Gorilla 4x4 that is 8' tall using the extension. Would think the regular 2x4 is same height but IDK.

4x2x6'11 comes with 1ft extensions for free (7ft 11") with the tent (or at least it's supposed to, mine did), you can get the additional 2-foot extension package though to take it up to 8.11" but doesn't come with it.

Height wise gorillas are awesome, but they are very expensive for what you get. Alot of it is marketing hype. I get more light leaks through the zippers, and zippers getting stuck than I had with any of my Apollo tents and they were 1/3 of the cost.

But for height, they are king

Yes I agree, I would like to find a tent that is tall enough, well made, and a decent price. But if I can't, I'll go with the Gorilla. Thanks Ap

Back
Top Bottom