slh4w_6_.JPG

slh4w_5_.JPG

slh4w_4_.JPG

slh4w_10_.JPG

clones & malawi gold :ganjamon:

clones_malawi.JPG

malawigold.JPG

malawigold2.JPG

well i dont think i she will yeild much but shoud be potent! maybe she will fill out alot, ive started giving full strenth nutes and noticed slight leaf tip burn so maybe i should give her slightly less, apart from that everything is going to plan!

c.h.
those are real beauts...great job...and you do a much better job on clones than me...now i'm jealous...nice crystals too....lavendar:welldone::rollit:

its took me a while to realize some types of cannabis are easy to clone ,some are a pain in the ass!!, slh is very easy to clone.
i remember taking 12 cuttings from a n~lights plant about 2 years ago, they all started turning slightly yellow, i thought they were dying! when i threw them in the bin i could see lots of roots lol by that time they were all mashed up. ah the good old days being a noob! you will get there lavendar, if your clones dont work try using cuttings with quite a long stem, i think it helps! :ganjamon:

all my clones and the african buzz got root bound quickly, i think its the superthrive!! its great stuff,
i even got my supercropped clone to work , im not sure what it is with this grow but everything im tryin is workin, im also known as the "overfertilize king", im really really good at it lol

I think SLH just loves nutes...I think PitViper found that out. :grinjoint:

:peace:

yeah i did notice him sayin that, im almost at full strenth nutes, some superthrive and molasses, its sookin them up no problem.

i just re-jigged my lights and smashed 2 30w cfl's, oh dear! and to make things worse i cant get a reflector over my lights because of the cables, i wish id never started lol.
im also running out of space, my clones are getting bigger so i will have to take over another closet, i would need more cfl's anyway! i can get 1900 lumens(per bulb) for £1 so its not too bad...and its almost the weekend-ye ha:yahoo:(tryin to cheer myself up!)

not sure how i missed this, but your plants look great bro.. The SLH sativa leaves are beautiful, I need to get me some of those seeds

:thanks: i love this plant, im sure you will too! it smells amazing, i want to chop a small bud off to try it lol

i just re-jigged my lights and smashed 2 30w cfl's, oh dear! and to make things worse i cant get a reflector over my lights because of the cables, i wish id never started lol.
im also running out of space, my clones are getting bigger so i will have to take over another closet, i would need more cfl's anyway! i can get 1900 lumens(per bulb) for £1 so its not too bad...and its almost the weekend-ye ha:yahoo:(tryin to cheer myself up!)

aarghh, shit happens but Im sure you will find a chilled hour or so to get your head around it amigo. I lose patience in the moments sometimes and things go wrong but hey, deep breath and onwards again!

:thumb:

aarghh, shit happens but Im sure you will find a chilled hour or so to get your head around it amigo. I lose patience in the moments sometimes and things go wrong but hey, deep breath and onwards again!

:thumb:

your right 3lions, onwards and upwards lol :bong:

just checkin back in and i must say, Wowzers!

that SLH is coming right along, and its one im very interested in, keep it up and ill be back! :popcorn:

thank you phil

my advice to anyone would be to buy 1 or 2 fem seeds and clone them to death,
im about half way there, cant wait til harvest :yummy:

Back
Top Bottom