First Grow Journal 2010 by Crazy Horse

Spenceje - Malawi Gold is a diverse gene pool rather than a single strain - there are 3 main species that constitute the product - I wish there was a doctor Green Thumb or someone who could do tests on them to find out the details, ratios and THC vol. of these plants.

i just read a malawi gold journal (found the info above) and i watched the strain hunters in africa video to learn more about the plant, in all the pics and vids it showed malawi gold to be a tall sativa with long pointed leaves, my african buzz plant is malawi gold x malawi gold(landrace) but has fat rounded leaves more like an indica, could i have the wrong seed from my seedbank or does malawi gold have some indica in its genetics, does anyone know?

african buzz (malawi gold) ..rounded leaves for a 100% sativa if you ask me!!!

african_buzz_malawi_gold_1_3_.jpg

african_buzz_malawi_gold_1_2_.jpg

african_buzz_malawi_gold_1.jpg

is that big lighter or a small lighter? do you have long fingers or short ones? haha

Looking great man, with all the weight going on during the last stages these I think are going to be bigggg buds!

african buzz (malawi gold) ..rounded leaves for a 100% sativa if you ask me!!!

Rarely seem to be 100% Sat nowadays it seems tho definately look Sativa dominant, a bit like my Shark Attacks, 'fatty fat fat' as the Butcher would say

:thumb:

is that big lighter or a small lighter? do you have long fingers or short ones? haha

Looking great man, with all the weight going on during the last stages these I think are going to be bigggg buds!

Rarely seem to be 100% Sat nowadays it seems tho definately look Sativa dominant, a bit like my Shark Attacks, 'fatty fat fat' as the Butcher would say

:thumb:

the african buzz is starting to grow/strech like a sativa, so im wrong lol

i was worried that my slh would struggle to produce 1 oz but im only half way through flowering and all looks good so i hope i get nearer 2 oz

im six weeks into flower today and its getting very stinky,im keeping my ph around 6.5/6.7 and ive went full stenth nutes/molases, im making sure every time i water that i get at least 2 litres run off to help avoid salt build up and dry spots in my soil, it only takes a day or 2 to dry out so hopefully i will avoid root rot, more pics up later!

thank you guys :bong:

slh i an easy plant to grow jacobharry, i doubt it will give you many problems.

i think i will grow a few small plants next grow, see how close i can get to an oz per plant with cfl's!

pics soon, i got delayed lol :roorrip:

the african buzz is starting to grow/strech like a sativa, so im wrong lol

Don't you just love that? I had a plant that I thought for sure would never grow, and then within the last 4 weeks of flowering it shot straight up. Had to make some more room for her. ;-) Lol! IMO, the african buzz looks mostly Indica to me, but it's possible for it to have some Sativa phenos...

Don't you just love that? I had a plant that I thought for sure would never grow, and then within the last 4 weeks of flowering it shot straight up. Had to make some more room for her. ;-) Lol! IMO, the african buzz looks mostly Indica to me, but it's possible for it to have some Sativa phenos...

well ive started to flower it, it has the potential to be massive lol id love to see one vegged for a few months then flowered hahaha that would be cool!

Back
Top Bottom