First Grow Pineapple Kush Auto By Big Daddy

Hey all, today I have quite of bit of updae as I did a bit of adjustments around the tent and it's been a couple of days since last update.

Here you see how I raised the LED light to 30 inches from top of the plant. I am hoping that would help the girls with flowering stretch and give them a nice growth spurt!
Also these are the conditions of the tent and the girls before I decided to *drum roll* try my first defoilation to give the girls nice even lights to all the bud sites!

Ta~da! Here are the girls after the defoilation and the canopy seems like they will be getting lights more evenly and help those lower bud sites really develop.
I am just hoping I didn't get so excited and over did it.
I did kinda get carried away and accidentally snap a small node off :'(
Now I know I am not supposed to clone an auto but I figured I'd give it a shot since I already accidentally snapped off what seems like a good clone candidate.
I am trying the ol' cup of water and humidity dome method here.
Hopefully I can salvage it and get at least small yield if not a feel for how to clone here.

These are the girls the morning after the defoil and I don't think it caused them too much stress as they seem overall healthy.
It's been about 11 hrs(6 of them dark hrs) since the defoil.
You can also see the humidity dome I set up for the clone.

Thanks for your read and let me know what y'all think! :)

:green_heart:they didn't care about it at all. :goodjob:
Cloning an auto is always a test. Have fun. :thumb:
Yeah I am hoping this cloning thing pan out as my next girls will be photos.
Which I am equally as excited for if not more. I got the auto seeds as free extras but decided to grow these first as I currently have 0 meds lol.
Autos= faster harvest as ya know.

The fan leaves power the plant and create the sugar the plant needs to grow big buds, so I'd have to say you overdid it for sure! On a plant that size the best thing to do is train it wide and tuck the fans down that are directly shading bud sites.

I'd take it a bit easier next time :).
Yeah you live and learn.
My father used to tell me "we are all humans, it's okay to make mistakes in life. What's not okay is when you don't learn from it"
Anyways they seemed to be doing okay this morning. I will keep you guys posted on how they develop.

P.s. switching the height of the light was a good idea right?

Usually I would leave lights as close as I could. If you see them growing close or problems occur, raise.
You want the stretch, so it should be a good idea.

Usually I would leave lights as close as I could. If you see them growing close or problems occur, raise.
You want the stretch, so it should be a good idea.
Yeah I read it in one of the threads, that it will help to raise the lights during flowering stage but I will keep an eye on them and if it seems like not helping, I will just lower the lighs again.

Keep in mind that auto clones will basically flower at the same time as the mother plant regardless of their size.
Yeah which is why I wasn't going to experiment with cloning until the photos.
It's just that I accidentally picked off a whole branch with nodes, which seem like they would be ideal for cloning; had they been photos.
So I figured instead of throwing it away.
I might as well as try and see how this works as well as get another tiny tiny yield out of it haha

If you have perlite around, just do a quick hempy dome and watch her squeeze out a bud or two.
How old is the mother plant?
The cutting starts at mother's age, when it was cut. o_Odid I express that correctly?

If you have perlite around, just do a quick hempy dome and watch her squeeze out a bud or two.
How old is the mother plant?
The cutting starts at mother's age, when it was cut. o_Odid I express that correctly?
Yeah I did enough research into this to understand that.
I am kind of research freak.
Basically with photos, no matter the age of the mother plant. The new clone can be put in veg stage however long necessary to grow and then flipped into flowering stage regardless of mother plant's schedule.
However with autos their quick flowering genetic modifications. New clones will flip into flowering at the same time as mother plant would.

Right? :p

Good :thumb:
I know you have it covered.
It is a test, just for fun, so let's see what she will do :circle-of-love:
I am actually pretty excited to see how this turns out.
I was kinda upset for half a second but no point in being upset about the past.
Also in school I hated tests but as I get older I like them a bit. I call them knowledge check hahaha.

Same thing, let's have fun with a knowledge check!
There is a member here called oldschool64
He grew plants in solocups, just to see what happened. It was fun to watch

Same thing, let's have fun with a knowledge check!
There is a member here called oldschool64
He grew plants in solocups, just to see what happened. It was fun to watch
No problems with root bound issues?
Maybe he flipped it into flowering asap almost as SOG method?
Imma have to look that up

Hey guys just a quick update on the girls.
I think they aren't too stressed from the defoil as they seem healthy.
I might have given them too much nute since I mixed veg & flower nutes together but they seem to be okay.a
I am little worried about the stretch as some of the stems aren't too thick.
We will see how this plays out

If you feel that you gave too much fertilizers, just give plain water next feed and watch the leaves.
The white tips are not spreading right?
I see 2-3 fingers having them.

If you feel that you gave too much fertilizers, just give plain water next feed and watch the leaves.
The white tips are not spreading right?
I see 2-3 fingers having them.
Yeah it doesn't seem to be spreading.
I think it's nute issue.
I think I will just feed them water mixed with tsp of molasses mix next feed

Back
Top Bottom