First Grow - Soil - LED Twin 900 Watt - Raindance Strain Equilibrium Genetics

Looking really good, lots of frost...️

Yup and still have about 4-6 weeks to go. I'm expecting rock candy when I harvest.

Something new
420-magazine-mobile1859444500.jpg

Day 36 of flowering

Happy holidays to all that is following my grow. I been out and about the last few days but we're back in the swing and we're in the home stretch. Had a couple setbacks.

One plant has had a bit of a nitrogen deficiency. Funny that they are all the same strain from the same sealed vial but it must be showing the other phenotypes. Looks different and there's no aroma other than smells of earth. I pumped up the nitrogen and no more yellowing leaves have shown. So let's give it a few days. I accidentally deleted the photo.

I pulled a major brain fart with my lighting. I was convinced that my other light was defective and shorting out causing the power strip to blow. I pulled the guts out on the light, traced all the lines and voltages, and amps were all. The loose connector as stated before had nothing to do with it. So I decided to use what brain cells were still active that night and check the ratings on my timer. Timer is rated at 1000 Watts. One light about 577Watts. Two lights....you do the math, I'm not worthy.

Fortunately, due to my midget plants they were not suffering from lack of light. .But I got the other one back online for the final push.

420-magazine-mobile953974958.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1751865332.jpg

Gonna start building my DWC in a couple weeks. I'm officially over soil.

Happy new year!

Day 36 of flowering

Happy holidays to all that is following my grow. I been out and about the last few days but we're back in the swing and we're in the home stretch. Had a couple setbacks.

One plant has had a bit of a nitrogen deficiency. Funny that they are all the same strain from the same sealed vial but it must be showing the other phenotypes. Looks different and there's no aroma other than smells of earth. I pumped up the nitrogen and no more yellowing leaves have shown. So let's give it a few days. I accidentally deleted the photo.

I pulled a major brain fart with my lighting. I was convinced that my other light was defective and shorting out causing the power strip to blow. I pulled the guts out on the light, traced all the lines and voltages, and amps were all. The loose connector as stated before had nothing to do with it. So I decided to use what brain cells were still active that night and check the ratings on my timer. Timer is rated at 1000 Watts. One light about 577Watts. Two lights....you do the math, I'm not worthy.

Fortunately, due to my midget plants they were not suffering from lack of light. .But I got the other one back online for the final push.

420-magazine-mobile953974958.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1751865332.jpg

Gonna start building my DWC in a couple weeks. I'm officially over soil.

Happy new year!

Adjusted for detail

420-magazine-mobile1605070592.jpg

Thanks Shed! Everything is getting dialed in. The cool thing is was last week during a light defol, I clipped some larf that had some trichomes on it and let it dry for a week and pooped in in the Roor. I badically sat catatonic for about 20 minutes then poof! like Kaizer Soze, it was gone. I will go sub up for Riders DWC. Soil is lots of work.

peace!

Flushing day!!!!!!

Well here we go! I decided to pull out my handy dandy microscope and to my surprise.....sweet amber! I'm not looking for total couch lock so I'm going to chop in about a week. It's a very high thc (28%)! So I'm not too worried about potency. I noticed some leaves were turning yellow on one of the plants. Based on my calendar it made sense that we're finishing up. I'm glad because i want to get the next grow started.

5deb8f0d2b5592b5be981c537a796eb7.jpg

ac05689ca206f389ebf177c451d6bf82.jpg

24cf5e5746244cbd3080b0dda1551dd2.jpg

Here's some other shots.

aa23634c6d7c2bdf82582d49f479dc28.jpg

fb59c4779437b84ccb3d70b4ce4bdf78.jpg

f5b6cf3796672ba27e8c0affd8946207.jpg

Woo hoo!

Time for some forbidden fruit in the bubbler to celebrate!!!

Beautiful plants, seriously good job love the colors on that ...

Thanks!!! It's been a up and down week this definitely put a positive vibe in the air. .... or maybe it's the forbidden fruit lol. My fiancée had been thinking I'm obsessed with this grow (not that has ever happened to any one here before)...but when I told her it was about a week out from chopping down it made it all worth it when she picked up on my much needed positive energy.

Thanks shed!
I’ll take “when can I chop my plants for $1000” Alex. !!!
Thats why I’m here. For more experienced growers input. Now where’s my axe?

As an "experienced" grower I suggest something gentler than an axe ;)

When trichomes are cloudy they are ripe. In an ideal world, all trichomes would be cloudy and none clear or amber for maximum ripeness. The whole "waiting for 20% amber" is about waiting for the clear ones to catch up. Each plant is different (and none ideal) so everything is just a guideline.

As an "experienced" grower I suggest something gentler than an axe ;)

When trichomes are cloudy they are ripe. In an ideal world, all trichomes would be cloudy and none clear or amber for maximum ripeness. The whole "waiting for 20% amber" is about waiting for the clear ones to catch up. Each plant is different (and none ideal) so everything is just a guideline.

Indeed. I've settled down a bit now. That moment of discovery got me all giddy.

Back
Top Bottom