First grow{up coming soon}

Relax man calm down, everything will be ok =]
Ok reality is your not going to get 20 females to grow under a 400 watt HPS. Dont get me wrong, of course you can do it, but its not going to turn out the best yield neither. I believe the minimum is 2000 lumens per square foot. Yield will mainly depend on YOU, the strain, and the care she gets. Theres no telling how much you will yield yet.

Ok listen, I have a 1000watt HPS and I only grow 10 plants under it at one time. But thats just me. If I had a 400watt I would probly only put 4 under there. I Rather get more out of a couple, then get less out of more.

thanks.. im going to add sum 45watt cfl to it wen i need them...that help so the 100 watt per plant rule....c u said jus what i was thinkn to many for 400watt...ill jus let them b and weed out the male wen sexn them.......so if i do get ten..ima jus add 10 45watt cfl to the setup to help out....just checkd and 14 have pop therw the dirt...we on the way..

[ok well here r the lil babies...what do u think about the humidtiy.. does it have to b 30-50%...jus alil update...tent and lites will b here sumtyme today...ill post pic of it wen i get it setup..im planin to use about 200-400w clfs for sum sub liten to help keep them low while flowering...its 15 lil one of the grape...i put 4 bagseed that iv had for 8-9 years...there in grem stage so in all i will have 19..the bagseed was sum fire it smelld and taistd like oranges...really good.what do u think about me usen them.....
ok heres the pic

IMAGE_00019.jpg

IMAGE_00016.jpg

IMAGE_00014.jpg

IMAGE_00013.jpg

You have one main problem. The cups your growing in are translucent...Get some different ones, the roots should be in TOTAL darkness. Optimal humidity during veg is 50-60%. When it comes to flowering humidity should be as low as possible to avoid mold.

You dont want to be pushing air into the room, you want to pull all that hot air out of the top of the closet. Just turn that inline around the other way. That oscelating fan could give the seedlings too much stress if it's hitting them too hard, try angling it up a lil more. Grow room looks nice and clean, thats a very good thing, as you dont want critters or mold getting to your babies. You def want to get that big light a lil closer to the plants but you are right not to do that untill you get the heat problem sorted. You can also bring the humidity of the room up with plain old water in a mister spray bottle.

ok so iv orderd that euro reflector ...will b here on thursday..but i lower the lite to 20in form the top and temp is 81..but the lil ones like good grew third set of leafs...i put 4 of the orange bean in two days ago and there out the dirt...ill post pic later today.....it will get to hot if i close the door so i have to leave it open sumwhat..but seem to going well..all r bout 2-3in..when i get the reflector ill b putn them in 3gal bag to go threw the flowering stage but ima give it 4-5more weeks of veg...think it will b fine to flower in the bags with 4-5week of veg in bags ..

The largest container i ever used was a 5 gallon recycling bucket. I think if the roots get that big and get bound, tough luck. I mean thats one big root system. Even if it's bound it'll still suck up everything you pour into the container.

Back
Top Bottom