First grow{up coming soon}

They are looking good, nice and perky little ones.. Just keep an eye on them over the next few days for signs of burning.. You need to post the pics on this page, I am way to stoned to have to be digging around gallery's....:ganjamon:

20080825_00085.jpg

thanks for lookn..im lookn forward to this as its my first real grow....
the site has been a blessin for me with all the journals here its a most for ne new grower
and should be very helpful for anyone.....thanks for all the luck and i will be postn pic every two days or so to keep all who wants to know how its doing...
im gonna get this to add for outake air to help with the heat..my light is bout 20in from top..i want to put it to 15-18in
inline2.jpg

Please do not leave your lighting off for more than 12 hours :ganjamon: You could cause the whole family to be Jamie Lee Curtis' :peace: Just switch to 12/12 and be done with it because you will cause unnecessary stress by keeping them in the dark that long.

sorry tonystarks if so well then iv learned sumthng...but thank for the heads up.. but i jus got to check my post and read what u said but i hope they dont... but iv done sum readin on this and seems to b fine ...lite will be on very very soon its been 28 or so hours cant wait to chck my babies out..havent even had a peek since they went off...will post pics asap.....thanks for all the luck and advice everyone....

I dont think 33hrs would hurt them mine have been left without light for 2 days, just a little slower in growing but should catch up.
Keep up the good work your doing pretty good for a first timer.

Back
Top Bottom