First grow{up coming soon}

:rollit:thanks for the kind words...i cant wait to see how this does...yea the carbon filter works great cant smell nethng now..wasnt my idea but i did sum searching and found that so i made one...oyea

Ms.Fox your grow is lookkn better and better each day.. im watching aswell...iv learnrd alot from 420 and all the advice from fellow growers is very helpful...

wwilde your grow is lookn good aswell im wacthin

StonerGrower ...thanks it means alot cumin from u

ima keep posting pic about every 3days or so to keep all informd of the stages we are in...but im very excited to see what cums from this:rollit:

thats not a problem.. ill keep it...ok the one in the bathroom stems are red but the ones in the box are greenheres sum pics to show whati mean...could be cuz that is a test of the ph thing havent try to get it rite jus wana c what it does but i doput nutes in the water..the same as the ones in the box jus dont balance the ph in the water
DSC004511.JPG

DSC00452.JPG

DSC004552.JPG

DSC004542.JPG

Nice grow, they are looking good. Do you at least test the ph for that plant? It would be nice to see what happens at different levels. I personally would not risk a perfectly healthy girl for a test....That's like potentially throwing good weed out the window...and that's just silly ;-) No offense intended :)

thanks for the kindness..and no didnt test ph for her..jus wanna c what she does..yes could be a lost by doin this but i really dont need it cuz it in my bathroom..i jus need the ones in the box..i was hopeing that out of 9bags that started 4-5 mayb less would cum out so...had 8 mayb 9 ladies had to trash 1 (cuz it was lookn like a female but took to long to show plus it had a female in the bag with it so no chance for it to blow)
but i do like the plant and wanna c how she does...pic will b post on the 17

Wow, those shots are pretty intimate. I feel like I should be on a first name basis with this pretty lady. :peace:

I wouldn't risk a night shot with a flash, mainly because the chance of the picture coming out in focus in the first place are pretty slim if the camera is unable to see AND focus on your plants. Just wait 'til the morning.

Your plants look great, where did you get your closet?

Back
Top Bottom