First Journal With Multiple Strains

Haven't tried it since I was 14 or 15 but it was good from what I remember. I'm sure it'll be a nice smoke.
I haven't smoked it since I was a teenager either mate, many years ago now lol

Another awesome harvest Tom! Looks like a tasty smoke! :yummy:

So banner #4 came down last night after 73 days of flower and she smellt amazing and strong
DSC_1002.JPG
DSC_1003.JPG
DSC_1004.JPG
DSC_1005.JPG
DSC_1006.JPG
DSC_1007.JPG
DSC_1008.JPG
DSC_1009.JPG

Kudos on the harvest,Tom-lots of nice frosty smoke coming your way !:welldone:

Kudos on the harvest,Tom-lots of nice frosty smoke coming your way !:welldone:
Thanks mate the orange is the one I've been looking forward to smoking the most and typical how she's last to finish up lol

Gelato is starting to grow quickly now, she is currently being fed 3ml litre a and b with 2 ml calmag, she will be getting topped for a third time in around 4 days time and the lower branches for the second time. My lemon seedling is bouncing back slowly and is being fed 1ml a and b litre with 1ml calmag, the seedling is a unknown at the moment as it came out of a lemon bag. Gelato will be getting flipped in around 2 weeks time
DSC_1019.JPG
DSC_1020.JPG
DSC_1022.JPG
DSC_1025.JPG

Banner #4 came in at 29grams and cali orange was 28grams, gelato has had a little defol today to remove any leaves covering heads, I was planning on topping one more time but have decided not too, she will be getting another feeding today of 4ml a and b with 2 ml calmag, she will be getting flipped next weekend also.

lovely plants grown there mate nice looking bud to be chuffing for a while :D

bit late to the dog party, but i brought my cat along anyway
69C7181D-A6E1-40B9-8469-541EE711C6BB.jpeg

haha

so what gals you have left standing or is that it for this lot and just some littluns on the way?

finally finished my cull this weekend gone, ive decided i do not like harvesting, its fucking long lol

lovely plants grown there mate nice looking bud to be chuffing for a while :D

bit late to the dog party, but i brought my cat along anyway
69C7181D-A6E1-40B9-8469-541EE711C6BB.jpeg

haha

so what gals you have left standing or is that it for this lot and just some littluns on the way?

finally finished my cull this weekend gone, ive decided i do not like harvesting, its fucking long lol
Thanks mate, I just have that gelato growing at min and a lemon seedling which isn't doing very well at all so may just kill it, I haven't got time to put no more seedlings in as we go to Spain in October and they wouldn't be done in time, gelato will finish about 4/6 weeks before we go hopefully. that's a proper gangsta cat lol and yh trimming does take the piss that nanners #4 took around 4 hours on its own as it was quite leafy but good sugary leafy haha, I have around 5 oz of trimmings to use in butter and cakes

just saw a follow notification.. didnt know that was possible.. haha
Thanks mate, I just have that gelato growing at min and a lemon seedling which isn't doing very well at all so may just kill it, I haven't got time to put no more seedlings in as we go to Spain in October and they wouldn't be done in time, gelato will finish about 4/6 weeks before we go hopefully. that's a proper gangsta cat lol and yh trimming does take the piss that nanners #4 took around 4 hours on its own as it was quite leafy but good sugary leafy haha, I have around 5 oz of trimmings to use in butter and cakes

no one you could get to cover while you are away no? lol
i wont let a little hol get in the way, these plants are tough as old boots and will have to manage without me lol

i dread to add up the hours i spent,
my whole grow was split into 4 seperate harvests in the end
1st
90% of the critical and 60% of rh1
cut fan leaf trim and wash took around 3-3.5h
critical took 7h to trim, rh1 3hrs

2nd stage was last of the critical/rh1 and a big branch off rh2, wash 1hr trim, 2.5-3

3rd stage. rh2
no wash 3-4hr trim

and last was the gas lol
3hours to trim and defol fans
2hours +wash
gas2 4hours to trim and
gas 1... 8 bloody hours to trim spent 12hours straight saturday trimming.
and ive gotten faster since the first 7hrs on the critical...

fml lol was sooo relieved when it was over lol

just saw a follow notification.. didnt know that was possible.. haha

no one you could get to cover while you are away no? lol
i wont let a little hol get in the way, these plants are tough as old boots and will have to manage without me lol

i dread to add up the hours i spent,
my whole grow was split into 4 seperate harvests in the end
1st
90% of the critical and 60% of rh1
cut fan leaf trim and wash took around 3-3.5h
critical took 7h to trim, rh1 3hrs

2nd stage was last of the critical/rh1 and a big branch off rh2, wash 1hr trim, 2.5-3

3rd stage. rh2
no wash 3-4hr trim

and last was the gas lol
3hours to trim and defol fans
2hours +wash
gas2 4hours to trim and
gas 1... 8 bloody hours to trim spent 12hours straight saturday trimming.
and ive gotten faster since the first 7hrs on the critical...

fml lol was sooo relieved when it was over lol
Proper pain in the arse, I thought I took long lol and no I wouldn't want anyone looking after them whilst I'm away plus the gelato should keep me going until I manage to get some more going. I also want to buy the sp 250 before my next full grow as these hps get too hot in summer and I end up battling the heat

Proper pain in the arse, I thought I took long lol and no I wouldn't want anyone looking after them whilst I'm away plus the gelato should keep me going until I manage to get some more going. I also want to buy the sp 250 before my next full grow as these hps get too hot in summer and I end up battling the heat
yeah im starting to struggle with heat in hot days even with qb’s
35c spike yesterday.
have added a large fan in there to try help airflow, need to try figure out a way to get cooler air up there.

Back
Top Bottom