Hey man they are looking beautiful, in saying that, be careful leaving water droplets on your leaves. They act as a magnifying glass and burns your leaves, commonly gets mistaken for a deficiency. I’d hate for those beautiful green leaves get burned, in perfect circular water droplet spots lol :laughtwo: not saying it’s going to happen, but it is common.

They’re working on their third internode it looks like, I would have to agree and say they are ready any day! :thumb::yahoo:

Thanks for the heads up.
The water droplets evaporated quite quickly.
Yes 3rd internode growth already on all 4 girls.
And diana actually already has a tiny pair of 4th internode going.

Planning on moving at the end of day 12 or end of 13. Heck I dont mind letting them go to 14 just to make an even 2 weeks.

I think I might use cubes next grow. Seem to be much easier to work with.

PH and PPM are huge for Rockwool cubes.
And I am doing it by hand not a drip system or top feed.

My research showed some top feed and drip systems have bigger margins for error if not maintained and checked constantly for ph and ppm. so just decided to hand pour. I really only go into the room twice a day.

Starting slow with watering and noting down how much each cube needs to be fully saturated, how much for a certain amount of run off etc.

Day 12
Waited 3 hours after lights on to feed the cubes were pretty dry. I had a hockey game so wasn't here for lights on or day break feed.

*Mistake having someone turn on the lights. He knocked over the the light and it fell on the plants 1 and 2. Did not tell me until I asked when I noticed the light stand was off.

Diana is bent a little now and Betty was leaning back hard.. suffice to say never letting anyone else in the room.

Pushed around the rockwool to try and straighten the 2 girls out.

Ph5.6
Ppm440
30ml each.

The stress of being dry and having lights fall on Betty and diana is going to push my Up cube day to day 14. Let them chill out for a extra day.

Kiki and felicia look good now. Felicia is totally straight and her leaves are perky.

Hopefully the light falling on the 2 make their stems a little more sturdy in the long run.
Bend but dont break.

Diana was growing so perfectly...

After some additional research I have decided to not top at 5th internode. Going to use LST and just guide them gently into the scrog set up.

My gorilla 4x4 is 8 feet tall so I have the room if they grow. And plus I dont believe white widows will stretch beyond 150% in flower.

You should buy yourself a light timer, no need to rely on anyone to turn your light on, or you know, not drop your light on them lol.

I know I read you decided to feed manually but you should look into getting your self a drip system so that your not tied down to doing it manually, trust me there will be times when your busy and won’t be able to be there, who knows I don’t know your schedule/life maybe it’ll work for you :hmmmm: I really wouldn’t know.

Hey bro, don’t be afraid to come on over to my journal and have a bit of a gander through it :thumb::popcorn:

Plants are looking healthy dude! Nice beautiful green sharp blades. Looks good, sorry you had someone drop your light on your plants

You should buy yourself a light timer, no need to rely on anyone to turn your light on, or you know, not drop your light on them lol.

I know I read you decided to feed manually but you should look into getting your self a drip system so that your not tied down to doing it manually, trust me there will be times when your busy and won’t be able to be there, who knows I don’t know your schedule/life maybe it’ll work for you :hmmmm: I really wouldn’t know.

Hey bro, don’t be afraid to come on over to my journal and have a bit of a gander through it :thumb::popcorn:

Plants are looking healthy dude! Nice beautiful green sharp blades. Looks good, sorry you had someone drop your light on your plants
I 2nd the light timer. Made my life a million times easier.

10ml
Ph 5.5
Ppm 440

Feed before lights out on day 12.

Beginning pre soak of 4" small cubes start of day 13.

Step 1 - soak cubes in ph 5.5 for 30 minutes

Step 2 - flush cubes with regular ph 5.5 water

Step 3 - allow cubes to dry a little

Step 4 - flush second time with half nutrients ph 5.5

Step 5 - plug 1.5" cubes in

Step 6 - 30ml feed each cube ph 5.5 and regular nutrient feed.

Day 13

3 hours after lights on
Ph5.5
Ppm330
30ml for diana and kiki
25ml for Betty
20ml for felicia
10%run off

Everything looks good.
Can start to see 5 finger fans on them already.

Roots all look good
Up cube starting on day 14!

Soaking the 4" cubes after a late dinner for myself.

They are really growing!

I 2nd the light timer. Made my life a million times easier.

The light timer would be redundant as my main grow lights uses the California light works controller. Has full control of time on and off, light spectrum, sunset and sunrise timer etc.

Back
Top Bottom