I would still say a couple more days before transplanting, but use your own discretion at that.

That fan should be helping strengthen up those stems, but they still look to be stretching. What’s the height of your light at?

I will leave them in longer. I would like them all to have good roots before going into small 4"

3inches from the tallest WW top.

Is it because it's only a one 24w T5 set up?

The next home for these guys is a solar system 550 with light controller in a 4x4x8

I was worried the 24W T5 light would be enough for so long.

Light feed 2 hours before lights out.
10ml each 5.5 ph 440ppm

2nd set of leaves growing nicely on diana. Betty too. Kiki second leaves are growing at a slower rate, felicia has almost caught up in size for second set of leaves to kiki.

that next set up you have them going in looks like a great home for them.

My veg box only has a small 2’ T5 light in it, and I’ve had great results with it. Looks to be the exact same light probably. I got mine off amazon though.

It should be enough for your ladies for the time being. :thumb:

I’ll have an update later on my ladies in my journal later, swing on by when you see I’ve done that, but this is what they look liked last feeding.

Day 8. I let them dry out a little more today. About 3 hours and 45 minutes after waking them up was the first feed.

Today was a hot day in alberta, temp in the room reached 29C and they were dried out to about 15% saturation.

Feed was ph 5.6 ppm 450
25ml to Betty and Diana today
And 20ml to kiki and felicia.
*note the dry out affected the 4 differently today usually Betty and felicia drink the most but it switched.

Betty's finally got a second root coming out.

Diana has the best looking roots so far

Kiki doing pretty good. But her leaves look a little dry. I used my surface temp reader and it fluctuates between 27 and 28 leaf surface temp. Is that too hot? She's 3 inches away from the 24w Single T5?

Felicia finally has more then 1 root jamming out now as well.

No that temperature should be fine on the leaves bro!

Yes it was a hot one in Alberta today! It’s about time we get some nice weather!:thumb:

We’ve had nothing but rain for how many weeks pretty much. My basement started leaking! Face palm! Now we’re going into a bit of a heat wave!!

I always say for our Albertan summers! I sure hope it lands on a weekend this year! Haha :laughtwo:

Day 9

Today was hot got up to 29.3 c

The cubes were at their lightest today so gave them all a nice feed

30ml each of ph 5.6 and ppm 470
Run off was all about 10%

First time they all too the same amount for the same run off.

Betty's roots are growing she's almost ready.

Diana already has the best roots. She looks like she is going to grow up to be a beauty. She's just waiting on two of her sisters to play catch up before moving to the new homes.

Kiki is ready to go soon as well.

Felicia may need another day or two. Her roots are taking sometime.

2 more hours until day 10. It is hot as hell in Alberta today. 30C I am so tempted to feed the girls. But i am going to wait it out. Hopefully letting them dry out a little more will promote root growth in Betty and felicia.

Hoping the move to the new homes come day 11 or 12. Starting to see a little but of browning on root tips for felicia. So backing down a little ok nutrients and letting them dry out a little more then I was.

Roots for day 10
The dry out got Betty to push more roots. And felicia had 1 extra come out.

Opinions on moving the girls to their new cubes?

I know diana and kiki are ready. They look ready to push those 3rd set of leaves already.

But Betty is still lagging and felicia is even more behind.

Will waiting a few extra days effect diana and kiki's root system? They have quite a bit exposed at this point.

They look great, 88WW.

Maybe one, two more days max. If your up for it, you up “cube” it when your ready. At least they were done at the same time and ww1 and ww4 May have a lil bit slower growth at the beginning but they will pick up the pace when their good and ready.

Back
Top Bottom