End of day 14

Ph 5.5
Ppm 120
20ml each 1.5" cube

Transplanted into 4" after letting the 4" air dry for 12 hours.

40ml each 4" cube after transplant
Ph 5.5
Ppm 120

The roots on all 4 looked incredible when I peeled off the plastic. These girls should get a boost in their new homes.

Plan is to let the roots grow into the 4" blocks for about 7 days. Longer if needed. Really trying to build up the roots step by step.

Coming along!

There are signs of rusty brown on Betty and diana.

The brown is only showing up on the first 2 true leaves on the girls. So not the colyton* (not sure how to spell it) but the first set of leaves after those.

I have been backing down on the nutrients the past 3 days. As low as 120ppm

Ph has been steady and 5.5

Wondering if it's just the plant shedding those bottom two starter leaves. I'll post pictures in the morning.

Feed for the girls day 15 mid day water
Ph 5.5
Ppm 210
20ml (only to the small 1.5" part) letting the 4" part dry more.

** I added cal mag to my feed last night.
The raise from 120ppm to 210ppm was the cal mag.

The brown spots are a magnesium deficiency I believe.

Feed before lights out day 15
Ph5.5
Ppm 240 (same mix of feed from last night with the increased cal mag.) Ppm went up as volume went down.

40ml to each 4"
And 20ml to the 1.5"
(I am still pouring directly on the 1.5" just in case the roots have not expanded out into the 4" cubes)

End of day 16
No feed.

Trying to get use to the new wet/dry period for these bigger blocks.

I can see new growth at the base of the internodes and stem already.

**the stem on Kiki is growing nice and thick.

**Betty has a weird 2nd internode. One side has 3 leaves and the other has only 1 big one. Weird is that normal to see?

** I was feeling the leaves and rubbed them a little and after I could smell a nice aroma. Love the smell. Its hard to describe what the smell is. I will try to think of what it smells like later.

Halfway through day 17

No feed. The 4" cubes are at a perfect balance if air and water.

Going to give a light feed with cal mag just before lights out on day 17.

Cannot wait to use this.

My lungs have not touched anything for over 6months now. I am so tempted to pick up a quarter and just start vaping..

I was planning on going a year to cleanse my pallet.

Could be a good idea or a terrible one. Virgin lungs mixed with white widow... I'll be in another dimension for sure.

I stopped by a local store. And they had white widows with 15% THC and it was 45 for a 8th.

I am so tempted to just go black market. I can never fall asleep before 3 or 4 pm.

After a hockey game or gym late at night I am up for hours...

** what is the longest break you guys took from cannabis?

** what would be your first choice of strain for a welcome back vape/smoke?

I’ve been a steady smoker for the past shit idk, since before I was out of high school. 13-14 years.

White widow is as good of any really, just take smaller hits lol good luck man!!! Wish you would open up more! I’m not an alien

End of day 17 no feed. The rockwool is still perfectly balanced.

Super light feed of with added cal mag for start of day 18 is in line.

Going to drip 20ml in a circle around the tiny gap between the 1.5" and the 4".

Decided to go against watering the cubes weight still felt good. Trying to fine the drying range on the 4".

Almost half way through day 17. Going on 2 and a half days without watering and the cubes still have good moisture.

End of day 17

Did 20ml feed to gap between the plug and cube

And 40ml to the outside edges of the 4".

Ph5.5
Ppm 430

There looks to be some cal mag deficiency so upped the ppm. I dropped the ppm to about 120 the past week. So bringing it back up now.

The starter leaves and the first set of leaves are turning yellowish with brown spots. On kiki and Betty.

Day 21

Feed has been going up by a bigger amount but frequency is down.

Ph5.5 all the time
And ppm range between 330-430
Rotating every second feed with added cal mag to push to 430ppm

I missed a few updates. Getting use to the cubes weight when they are dry.

Roots look really good on all 4. They started poping out the bottom about 5 days ago and steadily almost full.

Plan for the move into the 8" big blocks is going to take sometime. I want to have the proper ph levels in the big cubes so will soak them, then flush multiple times.

It's almost time to being these 4 into the tent.

Thinking of what to use to stack the 4 onto the"
Maybe 4 wood picks on each corner under the plastic sleeve and mount them onto the 8". I would hate for the 4" to tip over.

The added cal mag has seemed to stop the yellowing of the bottom leaves.

I let the ppm drop too much last week.

I have not posted because of a bug issue.....

Just kidding :)

The girls have been moved into the 4x4 tent today!

2 and 3 both have 7 fingers
Waiting on 1 and 4 to get the 7 fingers

I'm hesitant to move these to stack on my 8" blocks yet. Need 1 and 4 to catch up in root growth before up cube.

Finally with the girls moved into the tent I had the space and time to clean up the outside tent area.

I lost track of the day count but we are at 3 weeks or plus a day or two.

Once the 1 and 4 catch up to 2 and 3. The plan is to let these 4 veg for 8 weeks and flower for 8-9 weeks.

Back
Top Bottom