First Time Grow! by Lebowskii

beautiful, they really look like they are soaking up their new enviorment. happy girls make happy growers. cant wait till my outside girls are as big as yours, my wife keeps yelling at me because i keep trying to put more and more outside and she says no... :(
but some day

wow what a beauty leb shes loving it out there by the looks of it,loving the enclosure dude excellent work...keep it up

Thanks for stoppin in maan :) Today will be the start of the 100+ weather here (i dont mind because it is JUST getting hot at the end of june...) so not only does the enclosure keep em concealed, they also get a little shade here and there to prevent roasted MJ plants :)

Looking purdy :cool:

SG

:cool: thanks maaan!

I'm digging the new setup, looks like you have unlimited vertical space now. The babes are looking sexy keep it up main :cheer:

very sexy indeed... It also smells AMAZING in my garden area (about 30 feet away and you can smell the skunkyness :) ) thanks for stopping in ;)

beautiful, they really look like they are soaking up their new enviorment. happy girls make happy growers. cant wait till my outside girls are as big as yours, my wife keeps yelling at me because i keep trying to put more and more outside and she says no... :(
but some day

o maaaaan. Whats another 15 or 20 plants outside? go big or go home! :grinjoint:
And believe you me, yours will catch up! thanks for stopping in brotha ;)

Whats up Lebowskii,

Just checking in, plants are looking green and healthy. Cant wait to see how it all works out for you ... Good luck..

Thanks for dropping in Sonzor!

I cant wait either... the smell is mind blowing, the sight of them brings a tear to my eye, and the thought of trimming is making my hands cramp up already :)

I REALLY LOVE THAT IDEA OF COVERING THE PLANTS WITH THAT NETTING WILL SAVE YOU ALOT OF WORK! OOH MAN TRIMMING IS SUCH A BITCH BUT REWARDING AT THE END! ILL BE WATCHING. HEY WHERE ARE FROM IF DONT MINE I ASK? CURIOUS CAUSE THAT PLANT ALREADY FLOWERING HUH?

:nicethread::yahoo:

I REALLY LOVE THAT IDEA OF COVERING THE PLANTS WITH THAT NETTING WILL SAVE YOU ALOT OF WORK! OOH MAN TRIMMING IS SUCH A BITCH BUT REWARDING AT THE END! ILL BE WATCHING. HEY WHERE ARE FROM IF DONT MINE I ASK? CURIOUS CAUSE THAT PLANT ALREADY FLOWERING HUH?

:nicethread::yahoo:

California, what shot me in the foot was that little tree I had covering the plants and what not, and I planted as early as possible, and somewhere in the confusion, the smallest G-13 got tripped. I think the tree giving it too much shade was what did it. But what surprises me is she was the only one to get prematurely tripped... she will probably only give me about an eighth of smoke, but... Luckily the rest of them are flowering exactly when I told them to, so not a complete loss :) :grinjoint: Thanks for stopping in!

Family_with_the_door_open.JPG

Here is a shot of the ladies from the entrance. The tallest one you see is officially taller then I am...

Tina_the_Trainwreck_start_of_week_10.JPG

Here is one of Tina the Trainwreck, and she is enjoying her own bucket! she quickly shot up and caught up to the bigger ones shown above. She has gotten so tall so fast I had to put a steak in the ground next to her so she grew upright. Yesterday was the first day of week 10.

Family_Top.JPG

This is a picture from the top of the mutant barrel. The Chem D is growing flat against that green mesh and turning into an unintentional scrog. She is looking super healthy and I can see bud sites all over the place!

Last of all, I cut about 20 leaves off of of cookie. She STILL had a few leaves here or there that were just dead weight. They were drooping and consequently laying on other leaves and preventing them and other lower bud sites from getting their much needed sun. I think Kandy will be done in 2-3 weeks, the pre-mature G-13 already has small nugs forming on it and will be done in another month, and the rest I give about a month and a half (all guestamations.

:cool: Until next time!

Hello Leboswskii,

Plants are looking very nice. Looking like you are going to have a very nice grow.. Keep up the nice work and those ladies are going to show you the love before you know. Fun grow to watch for sure.. Again, great job and good luck...

Thanks for stopping in everyone! Im super excited for the next few months!

Yesterday I took 3 cuttings, one off the small G-13, and two off of the trainwreck. Dipped the tips in some B-1 root hormone starter stuff I actually found just laying around, soaked small containers filled with dirt with some water/B-1, and then stuck them in and left them in the sun. Not really getting my hopes up, but figured Id try to get at least one clone. I had to zip tie the BIG G-13 because she was pushing too hard against Katie the Kushage, causing some of her lower leaves to turn yellow and fall off. I propped the G-13 out of the Kushage's proximity and ziptied it at the base of the branch. All of the ladies have massive new growth and are looking happy! Will snag some update pictures later on today ;)

:blunt: Whats happening guys!? Snagged some pictures of the monsters today! Check em out and lemme know what you think!

Here is Kandy from the top. She has BEAUTIFUL colors, great smell, and her buds are filling out just nicely!
Kandy_is_so_pretty_.JPG

Kandy_Bud_666.JPG

One of her frosty little buds! mmmm mmmm!
Here is a couple of kookie who is loving her hair cut! much happier now!
Kookie_rockin_it.JPG

Kookie_Loved_her_haircut_.JPG

Here is Tina who is rapidly passing the other plants in height.
Tina_getting_big_.JPG

Here is the Chem D that is pushing itself against the outside desperate to get out, thus giving me an unintentional scrog setup. But im not complaining....
unintentional_Scrog.JPG

And finally, a shot of the forest from the inside of the enclosure ;) Until next time!
Family_pic_from_the_side.JPG

Sounds like you got everything under control, looking forward to seeing how it all turns out.. Great job...

Sounds like you got everything under control, looking forward to seeing how it all turns out.. Great job...

Everything is JUST NOW under control, took me the entire grow until now to get everything setup and running smoothly :smokin:

Thanks for stopping in langa, I cant wait for them to fill out. Kandy is working her way up slowly but surely filling her bud sites in, but... other then that, not too much budding has occurred in my garden... now i play the waiting games :)

mmmm jungles :cool:

SG

Indeeeeed :Rasta:

So I took three clones off of two plants, one off the smaller G-13 that is flowering, and two off of the trainwreck. Before I stuck them in some dirt, I soaked the soil with this "B-2" root hormone like inducer stuff... dipped the clone in some, then stuck em in the ground. Today went and checked on them and they are starting to get roots and a tiny bit of new growth! WHOOOOO! :blunt:

Indeeeeed :Rasta:

So I took three clones off of two plants, one off the smaller G-13 that is flowering, and two off of the trainwreck. Before I stuck them in some dirt, I soaked the soil with this "B-2" root hormone like inducer stuff... dipped the clone in some, then stuck em in the ground. Today went and checked on them and they are starting to get roots and a tiny bit of new growth! WHOOOOO! :blunt:

Right on budy now you are going places.Good too see . :morenutes:

Thanks for stopping in zigzag ;)

Thought it was time for an update! :) Went into my garden again today and for the second consecutive trip... I found random leaves here and there that were being nibbled on. That was not ok. with a little bit of patience, I found the culprit. There was a cricket munching on the plants the little bastard! So, went into my shed, grabbed a pair of scisors, found him again, and chopped him and the leaf he was sitting on in half. PROBLEM SOLVED!

I also thought it was time for the G-13 clone to get a new home as it was drying out too fast for me to keep up watering it. So here is the lower dirt mixed in with some little pebbles at the bottom for drainage, as well as my rooting liquid stuff I use, and the babies new home:

Dirt_prep.JPG

Transplant_Prep.JPG

Trainwreck Clone, sorry for the blurryness
Trainwreck_Clone.JPG

G-13 clone, only looking sad because I couldnt water her enough in her small little home:
G-13_clone.JPG

Here's Kandy:
Kandie_looking_Sexy.JPG

Kandy_Nug.JPG

Little G-13:
Small_G-13_nug.JPG

Kookie ;) :
Kookie_looking_Sexy.JPG

The Chem Dawg Scrog!
Chem_Dawg_Scrog.JPG

Chem_Dawg_Scrog2.JPG

Pulled the first few through to the other side today. I figure... you can see through that green mesh, so not much point preventing it from growing a little outside the box :)

Chem_Dawg_Scrog3.JPG

Hope you enjoyed, and Ill be sure to keep you all updated on the clones. Hope they stay happy :) :rollit:

Back
Top Bottom