First Time Grow! by Lebowskii

if i had the choice to grow outdoors i think i would looking at your plants but good old english weather isnt quite right i would say im going to keep an eye on things and maybe have to invest in a decent fan system but its all money and i want to keep the price down for my first grow

You and everyone else! Ive been looking at my first grow as a chance to learn and gain experience. Im gunna shoot for 15 pounders next crop. :grinjoint:

well yes thats what im taking mine as just a learning process as i say everyday is a school day:)wow that would be a good yield what do u expect off the ones you have now?im very excited about the whole grow keeping checking in on them see if anything new has happened haha

Sarcasm of course. 15 pounds would be rediculous. lol

Im hoping to get a few ounces off of my purple kush's, not really sure about the rest though. All I know is... Im aiming to be able to comfortably medicate all through the winter until next april. who knows :smokin:

I would give my left nut to be able to grow 15 pounds...:smokin:

How are the girls recovering???

I would give my left nut to be able to grow 15 pounds...:smokin:

How are the girls recovering???

Just your left?

After 2 days of full sunlight, they are doing ok. I snapped some pics this morning, working on uploading now. I think some of the leaves are browning because they are transferring nutrients from leaves back to roots and eventually ill take them off.

15 pounds you would have to hire an army to manicure those babies. I know you where just kidding but even with the amount you are going to get. Get ready for some work and some sore hands... Looking forward to the pics...

15 pounds you would have to hire an army to manicure those babies. I know you where just kidding but even with the amount you are going to get. Get ready for some work and some sore hands... Looking forward to the pics...

Lmao! I helped trim 1 plant with a bud and my hands hurt after that. We got 1/2 ounce off of it.

HERE ARE THE PICS!
To start things off, here is Kookie, the one Im concerned about the most:

Kookie_recovering.JPG

Can you believe she looks twice as good as yesterday? Out of the 3 transplanted, I found about... 5 or 6 leaves that looked like this and another 10 or so that are shriveling up (probably in different stage of this):

Kookie_recovering2.JPG

^^ leaf off of kookie.

Here is Gertrude the G-13 that got transplanted. At least she is standing upright and on her own again! She will be kicked into hyper speed now that she has her own bucket, more sun, and correct pH/nutes ;) unfortunately, she is already flowering, and probably will get an ounce off of her at the most.

Gurtrude_the_G-13_recovering.JPG

Here is Tina the trainwreck. She luckily didnt get tripped TOO early, and you can just see her pre-flowers, so hopefully she will bulk up before she starts. I had to put that green stake in there to hold her upright because yesterday she was damn near falling out of the bucket!

Tina_Recovering.JPG

I was a little bummed after seeing how poor of shape they are in today, so to make myself (and you guys of course) feel better, I took some beautiful pictures of my baby Gina the G-13. Enjoy zigzag ;)

Gina_the_G-13.JPG

Gina_the_G-13_Top.JPG

:thumb: I think they will be fine in a day or two... only my opinion. Not sure what that browning is on kookie. The other leaves on her appear to be fine so I dunno.

Damn the g-13 looks amazing. That is one FAT stem right there. You can always tell when it's a clone because the nodes aren't lined up with each other :smokin:

Are you at full strength nutes right now?

:thumb: I think they will be fine in a day or two... only my opinion. Not sure what that browning is on kookie. The other leaves on her appear to be fine so I dunno.

Damn the g-13 looks amazing. That is one FAT stem right there. You can always tell when it's a clone because the nodes aren't lined up with each other :smokin:

Are you at full strength nutes right now?

I think they will pull through, like i said, they look twice as good as they did yesterday. I thought for sure kookie was going down.

Second, THANKS! If you think that stem is fat, ill take a pic of Kandy later. Her stem is twice that size. Their nodes dont seem to have any patern either lol, i was looking today at that actually. If they are this pretty from clone, cant wait to toss some seeds in the ground :slide:

The nutes are at about half strength right now. Im easing them back in after the flush. Another 3 days, all 7 of them should be full strength and rolling again! :grinjoint:

:yahoo: Im pretty excited about my G-13! The trunk on kandy is twice as big though... I just havnt gotten a chance to snap a picture of her yet.

Checked on the babies last night before the sun went down and it appears they had to get worse before they got better. All of the browning leaves shriveled up and when I touched one it disintegrated in my hand. BUT. on the flip side, all three have already made noticeable improvements. kookie has about half her leaves showing, Tina is standing upright on her own again, and Gertrude is still struggling a little bit but I think she will pull through.

Im about ready to start flowering the monster barrel! Gina, Katie, and Chelsey (name i picked for Chem Dawg) are all showing small flowering sites here and there.

I want some opinions on harvesting. I heard progressive harvesting can improve your yeild by harvesting one plant over the course of a couple days, is this a good method? or should I just man up and chop my babies at the base of their trunks and bag em and tag em? I cant wait for my first harvest :yummy:

Thanks for stoppin in SG, Langa, and Sonzor :headbanger:

What up Lebowskii,
Glad to hear things are turing around for you. As for the progressive harvest. I tried it, I did my over a week or so and it did not work out to well for me, but people do it with great success. Thats one of the best things about this hobby is trying all the different things. Good luck....

As far as harvesting, I prefer to trim my plants, chop 'em down and then hang 'em. After they are dry, I just clip the budz off and put them in my jars. I tried cutting the plant and hanging it to dry, but took about 4 hours to trim 1 plant. It was almost not worth it in my own opinion.

Hey Lebowskii i was surfing the net and I found a good site for common problems for pot plants. I find this site really good because it will show pictures of the problem and tells you the corrections needed. well I found out my problem .There was to many fluctuations of Ph between feedings pretty much cured for now .Marijuana Plant Abuse

I Also found out here in Canada that they will send cuttings through the mail<<this I find very interesting

Back
Top Bottom