First Time Grow! by Lebowskii

Looking really good your plants look healthy. I like that you did somes clones to they look pretty good to. keep them wet and you have no probs.

:bravo::bravo::bravo::bravo::bravo::bravo::bravo::bravo::bravo::bravo::bravo:

Congrats on getting rid of that little leaf muncher. Plants are looking very nice, keep up the great work....

Thanks for stopping in everyone :)
I have found a total of 3 grasshoppers chomping on my garden, and all three have been cut in half. they will learn... I also found what appeared to be two queen ants, as well as a random weird looking bug here and there. I cant seem to keep up removing all the buggers fast enough. The small G-13 leaves are being eaten like none other.

Also, There is what appears to be yellow pollen on the tops of my plants, I dont think its mold or anything, I think its just that time of year and something is crop dusting my plants. I gave them a nice rinse today because they needed it. Most of the pollen came off but there are still spots all over about half of the leaves :(

Kandy's buds are filling in nicely, but I still havnt a clue on how long it will take her to fill out completely. I want to give her a nice week and a half or two week flush before harvest... but for my first time... Its hard to tell when I should start the flush...

Comments/Questions/Concerns always welcome :)

O, and officially the trainwreck clone has two or three small baby leaves that are new growth ;) The G-13 clone is doing ok, but I keep wiggling the stems ever so slightly and I definitely feel more root structure coming from the trainwreck. Stay classy! ;)

give voodoo juice a try or some great white...those root nutrients really work i could really notice a huge difference

once my current "Garden Budget" expands a little bit... I will definitely. where can you pick those up at? just local hardware store? I live in a pretty small town so... its hard to find materials sometimes...

Went out into the garden this morning and grabbed some pics!
I decided one good healthy clone isnt enough for me, so i decided to try again.
This time I took one cutting off of my big G-13, and another off the trainwreck. I stuck them in this thing... and I found the irony to be hilarious.

DSC028711.JPG

Trainwreck right, G-13 left.
New_clones_.JPG

I put the cardboard in there just as a divider. the dirt is relatively shallow so if they do start rooting, didnt want things to get messy :smokin:

Here is the trainwreck clone already establishing roots and has a bunch of new growth :)
Trainwreck_clone1.JPG

The small g-13 and a bud of hers:
Gianna_the_G-13.JPG

Gianna_Bud.JPG

Gianna_top.JPG

One of Kookie's beautiful canopy!
Kookie_s_top.JPG

a bud off kandy mmmmm sooooo frosty!:
Kandy_BUd1.JPG

the trainwreck that was stunted and almost died is on the right... she has passed all the others in height except for the kushage. The kushage is on the left, and if you look at the top of the structure behind the plant... the top is 8ft tall. so... with the barrel... its about a 6 foot monster :)

Babies_tops.JPG

Tomorrow is the start of week 13! ;) stay medicated folks! :cool:

Those babies are looking nice, Mag. is not that big of a fix. :cool:

SG

Thanks SG ;)

Im super excited I have my first clone off and running. (this question could be for anyone btw)

It is late july, so the clones wont be done for a long while and will probably go into the colder times of the year. Ive heard that cold weather is what makes plants purple... is it possible my trainwreck will convert to "planewreck" ?

Also, I can see the first new leaves on the clone... I plan on attempting topping for the first time in between the second and third set of new leaves up the stem, is this proper topping form? :slide:

Looking very nice, you can never have enough healthy clones so good luck with those little ones.. Great job, they will be done and you will be enjoying the fruits of your labor...

man lebowskii i need netting last year caterpilars fucked my shit up not all the way but like 45% but this year i know what the eggs look like and all that help from a friend on youtube so im picking them off before they start looking good most mine look like there flowering hella early last year wasnt til end of august we will see what happends

Looking very nice, you can never have enough healthy clones so good luck with those little ones.. Great job, they will be done and you will be enjoying the fruits of your labor...

I burried my new clones. lol.

For concealment issues (the threat of someone stumbling upon baby mj plants and the slight chance they might actually know what they are...) I tossed a layer of dirt on top of them. Not sure if that kills em or snuffs them or whatever... but I have heard of people taking clones and sticking them 4 feet into the ground and a few weeks later small growth pops up... Keeping them moist and loaded with root stimulates.

man lebowskii i need netting last year caterpilars fucked my shit up not all the way but like 45% but this year i know what the eggs look like and all that help from a friend on youtube so im picking them off before they start looking good most mine look like there flowering hella early last year wasnt til end of august we will see what happends

Caterpillars suck. I highly (tee hee ;) ) recommend that you get some green mesh stuff like what I have for outdoor grows. It has kept deer out of my garden, its provided filtered sun (especially when its 175,000 degrees outside) and it conceals the garden too! The only problem is it also invites other bugs in that want to be in the shade of my plants... (i.e. Grasshoppers :cough: )

Back
Top Bottom