First Time Grower

growing white widow x blueberry and fast and vast under a 300 watt viparspectra LED!
How do you like the light ? I've been thinking about getting this one.
1daedcdc42c3c4a43042a88e71228bbd.png

Sent from my HTC6535LVW using 420

That looks a lot more upmarket then mine, mine was about $80 ish I think?!? But I would recommend it to anyone!! The quality of bud seems great (better then I can buy in my local area) the built in fan makes a bit of a "humm", not sure on electrical cost yet as havnt had my first bill yet the 300 watt it bright as hell and the plants love it, I've read a lot of people saying they are shit because there cheap but ill tell you now the proof is in the pudding"bud"!!! I'm baked as f**k and very happy with my purchase

That's awesome bro ! I have a Mars reflector 96 and a Kind 450. I'm selling the Kind and gonna get 2 other ones just not sure which ones yet.

Sent from my HTC6535LVW using 420

image37985.jpg
image37984.jpg
image37983.jpg

Took some more pics, I think another week or two on the fast and vast, the bud is my white widow x blueberry! Tastes and smells amazing, better then anything local to me!! Happy holidays!! and in the tent I've got another fast and vast about 3 weeks old and 2 white widows about 2 week old!

Dry weight on the White widow was 18 grams, sound shit but I chopped probably half off already when We had a dry spell few weeks back so I think this doesn't really reflect how good the strain is more that I'm an impatient twat! I'm over the moon with it! Tastes lovely and is really strong considering I picked it prob 2 weeks early! I would recommend this strain to any novice growers!!!!!
image37984.jpg

Back
Top Bottom