First Time Growing

Looks like Calcium and Iron are locked out.
hmmm, I did 2 1/4 tsp in a 5 gallon pale. Should i dump some water out and add phed to 5.8 tab water

it must be the grandma mollases. I did one tea spoon and it does carry 2% iron and calcium

Feed nutes, never just plain water.
I didnt do anything with the mixture. I take that with the ph set to 6.2 the plant will take less of the other neutriants.

for hydro I'm gona say (N) cuz i need this plant to grow a bit bigger and bushier.
I also brought the light intensity to 100% and the height is at 22"
I Wonder if this will help with the leaves of the soil plants

WOW! What a difference!! :snowboating:
2020-06-02 13.52.16 HDR.jpg

@Pennywise, My current height is at 22". What should it be at with this light>?

i found this online. i guess i'll go by this. I think at 22" is okay?
mars_hydro_ts1000_led_grow_light_par-5.jpg

So, I take i did give it to much nuts again :confused:?
the tip of some leaves are showing the same symptoms as the other once.
Suggustions?

2020-05-21 23.44.14.jpg 2020-05-21 23.44.03.jpg
Leave the nutes along for little and gradually start giving them back to it in a months time or so but some strands can't handle nutes that early trust me you have plenty of time to start em back

I am all about DYI style. I just gotta figure out how to make the equipments to turn on when the power is given. As right now they just stay off when the sensor gives that plug power
Turn your heater all the way up & plug it into a heat mat thermostat if your sensor on the heater isn't working. Let the Heat Mat Thermostat control your heater.

First timer in Canada here too. FYI I found foxfarm soil pretty easily in Ontario. You have to go to specialized stores not big box stores. I paid about 25 bucks a bag which is about half the price of ordering through amazon.
Wow, Canada is expensive. I pay $14 for the Lg. bag here in the U.S.

Turn your heater all the way up & plug it into a heat mat thermostat if your sensor on the heater isn't working. Let the Heat Mat Thermostat control your heater.

That is the heater i got (pic). The on button is not broken., I think only the heat sensor is compromised as it wont shut of at the temprature that it gets set at. This is something i gotta fix for the winter as it will be cold here in Canada.
I think im just gona have to buy a dummie heater. Meaning one without smart features.

Attachments

• heater.jpg
    heater.jpg
    216.6 KB · Views: 32
That is the heater i got (pic). The on button is not broken., I think only the heat sensor is compromised as it wont shut of at the temprature that it gets set at. This is something i gotta fix for the winter as it will be cold here in Canada.
I think im just gona have to buy a dummie heater. Meaning one without smart features.
Can you put your heater on high ? If so... you can hook up a Heat Mat Thermostat & set the temp you want & it will control your heater.

It's kind of the same thing I do with those Max Fans. Max Fans have built in L-M-H settings with no variables in between. So I put the Max Fan on High & plug that into a Ventech Fan Speed controller.
Now I can set the fan exactly the way I want it.

@Pennywise Help Bro!! Things are really getting worse.

Hydro plant; The ph has gone up again to 8 and ppm at 450
Not sure why the ph and ppm have rised??
Yesterday as was mentioned i brought the ph down to 6.2
I did not check the ppm yesterday but today when i checked, it was at 450
On day one it was at 350ppm. Not sure how it is raising along with PH :confused:

Attachments

• 2020-06-03 15.15.33.jpg
    2020-06-03 15.15.33.jpg
    466 KB · Views: 26
  • 2020-06-03 15.15.29.jpg
    2020-06-03 15.15.29.jpg
    627.6 KB · Views: 30
  • 2020-06-03 08.31.54.jpg
    2020-06-03 08.31.54.jpg
    551.9 KB · Views: 31
Back
Top Bottom