Five's Round 3 Auto Attempt - 2 x AK49 & 1 x Super Skunk - Coco/Perlite - CFL/LED

Update

Moved on to week 4 of the feed schedule and girls are looking great. Starting to get a smell to them too which makes me think I may start seeing flowers soon! :)

P7173066.JPG
P7173068.JPG
P7173067.JPG
P7173070.JPG
P7173069.JPG
P7173072.JPG
P7173071.JPG

They got nice color:thumb:,i also think your will see buds soon.:cheer:
Update

Moved on to week 4 of the feed schedule and girls are looking great. Starting to get a smell to them too which makes me think I may start seeing flowers soon! :)

P7173066.JPG
P7173068.JPG
P7173067.JPG
P7173070.JPG
P7173069.JPG
P7173072.JPG
P7173071.JPG

Update

Check out the crazy amount of stretch that is happening right now. There is so much growth happening I can hardly look away! Each afternoon is great to come home and open the cabinet to find three girls I can't even recognise from the day before.
LOVING IT!! lol

Have bent the main stem slightly on both the Super Skunk and AK49 #2 but have left the AK49 #1 alone to do its thing. I have however tucked away the insanely massive leaves that were blocking 90% of the light from the plant. You can see a lot of the new growth coming up now.

Have a look and let me know what you think. Node spacing has stretched out quite a bit and I'm not sure if that's a good thing or not but would love to hear your opinions :)

P7203076.JPG
P7203077.JPG
P7203078.JPG
P7203079.JPG
P7203080.JPG
P7203081.JPG
P7203082.JPG

Every 2 days is fine u can do it everyday upto .i dont feed like that.less is best in my opinion;) and autos do everthing quicker than a regular fem bean.when flower comes ul see what i mean;)

Every 2 days is fine u can do it everyday upto .i dont feed like that.less is best in my opinion;) and autos do everthing quicker than a regular fem bean.when flower comes ul see what i mean;)
I already see what you mean by quicker than feminised seeds.
I'll keep it to every two days for now if you don't think it needs to go daily.
I just feel I'm missing something here as I see a lot of people feeding daily and not talk of waste.
I guess while its working for me I should just continue as I am right?

I only start to feed my autos at week 3 to 4 of life .and only feed once a week in veg.and i feed 2 times a week in flower.my 2 autos are 5 and half week old today.on my 700wled topping grow.just updated with pics;) so ur defo giving enough food id say lol;) but see what u mean loads of people on here feeding with grow micro bloom and heavy feeding everyday.i just dont see that as natural or that beneficial to a plant.but they get great results.i get great growth with far less feed.and a more natural growing plant.im very organic try to be .for the real natural taste and smell of the buds;) works for me;)

I only start to feed my autos at week 3 to 4 of life .and only feed once a week in veg.and i feed 2 times a week in flower.my 2 autos are 5 and half week old today.on my 700wled topping grow.just updated with pics;) so ur defo giving enough food id say lol;) but see what u mean loads of people on here feeding with grow micro bloom and heavy feeding everyday.i just dont see that as natural or that beneficial to a plant.but they get great results.i get great growth with far less feed.and a more natural growing plant.im very organic try to be .for the real natural taste and smell of the buds;) works for me;)

Just had a look at your journal and noticed you're using soil, whereas I'm using coco+perlite. I notice people using soil feed about the same frequency as you mentioned however its only the coco growers I find feed daily or sometimes more frequent.

I see what you mean by great results though, loving what you manage to produce. Some awesome skills there! Very interesting to see more people topping autos. I initially read this was not advised but since starting this grow have found more and more growers trying it and getting positive outcomes

Back
Top Bottom