Fluffy's Got The Golden Ticket

Oh my goodness Giga, this is absolutely gorgeous! Never had anyone big and scary to look after me before :blushsmile:

Love you my friend, muchly :love:

haha...im distinctly un-fluffy, but definatly a loyal follower.

anyone ever seen batteries not included? i feel like the big black guy who holds the tiny alien to his chest and braces for the impact of baseball bats...well fluffy is my little alien :rofl:

My inability to cull forced me to buy a bigger tent :) watch out fluffy
I hope they all make it and they all fit, but just in case here's a thought I would like to toss around :)
If I had more autos than my space can handle, and they were all healthy females, I wouldn't kill any of them. I think I'd rather cut their side branches (all the way if necessary) and place them next to each other. I noticed about 2/3'rds of the yield come from the main cola + the juiciest most yummy nugs :). In other words, I'd rather grow 4 main colas than 2 branched plants.

Fluffy is worried ... :bitingnails:

I think I might have oversoaked my seeds or something. PE collapsed on me, and the two little autos are horribly tatty. The Dwarf lost a leaf (one of its first proper little leaves) and the Kush is just looking ill. Oh dear ....

It's OK. The Lucy has been germinating since yesterday in a Root Riot cube after 2 hours of soaking, and I have popped in a couple more autos (Auto AK and Auto NL) just in case.

Of course if the two poorly ones survive I could have a problem! I am not going to cull, I just can't! :yikes:

Dammit... got to go to work, and I didn't even get round to people! :sorry:

You are a genius young man, thank you so much! :thanks:

I've been trying to find "cola on a stick" strains anyway so I can do a lot of little plants. In an emergency helping them to be just that should be fine! :thumb:

My inability to cull forced me to buy a bigger tent :) watch out fluffy
I hope they all make it and they all fit, but just in case here's a thought I would like to toss around :)
If I had more autos than my space can handle, and they were all healthy females, I wouldn't kill any of them. I think I'd rather cut their side branches (all the way if necessary) and place them next to each other. I noticed about 2/3'rds of the yield come from the main cola + the juiciest most yummy nugs :). In other words, I'd rather grow 4 main colas than 2 branched plants.

You are a genius young man, thank you so much! :thanks:

I've been trying to find "cola on a stick" strains anyway so I can do a lot of little plants. In an emergency helping them to be just that should be fine! :thumb:

hey Fluffster:ciao: ya might want to check out holy grail kush.if you dont train it it is definetly a cola on a stick.
IMAG010914.jpg

this hgk was in a 1 gallon pot,it ended up 3 feet tall had absolutely no side branching and yielded 2 oz dry and cured and it is fantastic smoke.it is the first strain to ever get a perfect score at a canabis cup in any catagorie:)

Hi Fluffy -- :cheer:

Just wanted to send you good vibes on your seedlings. Remember to make sure they are damp, but not wet or soaked... Crossing my fingers for you! :goodluck:

Jon, you are a very very twinkly star, thank you so much! :thanks:

I am liking the sound of this A LOT :)

Which seed manufacturer does them my darling?

hey Fluffster:ciao: ya might want to check out holy grail kush.if you dont train it it is definetly a cola on a stick.

this hgk was in a 1 gallon pot,it ended up 3 feet tall had absolutely no side branching and yielded 2 oz dry and cured and it is fantastic smoke.it is the first strain to ever get a perfect score at a canabis cup in any catagorie:)

Hi Prof! :geek:

Thank you so much for the good luck wishes, we might need em lol. I think my error was in the soaking before putting them in the root riot cubes, I left them too long (by mistake). They shot up and are now doing absolutely sod all and are really tatty. I feel like such a bad Fluffy!

Once they have popped up I give the soil a squirt a couple of times a day, just plain water. I make sure the root riot cubes are damp not wet.

Still, lessons learned and all is well.

I think we could be a lot slower as well because it is getting pretty chilly, and I have no way of heating the girls overnight.

Let's hope the two poorly ones pick up, but if not, I have three more waiting to go. I am so tempted to pop another just in case but that could end up horribly messy later on :laugh:

:hug:

Hi Fluffy -- :cheer:

Just wanted to send you good vibes on your seedlings. Remember to make sure they are damp, but not wet or soaked... Crossing my fingers for you! :goodluck:

Hey Fluffy!
Sorry I'm late!
was caught up there a bit, but now I'm here, subbed and sitting quietly in the corner with drink and spliff in hand..
and thanks for the reps!! again!
:thanks:

Hello and welcome to the rather crazy world of Fluff :welcome:

You'll have fun. Tis very silly in here :)

I will definitely come by and have a look, bear with me while I get there, but I will get there!

Thank you for coming by, and look forward to seeing you again soon.

But Daddy i want an ooompa loompa and a front row seat too!! :popcorn:

Nice journal so far Fluffy! Looks like a fun journal to follow!
I have a SOG going a the moment if you wanna have a peek. Far from perfect but i am working on that. Good grow style for micro cabinets/small spaces.

IMAG010914.jpg

Thanks for showing us these jon705. It is a prize wining strain and has one of the highest ratings I have seen.
DNA has another winner with this one. I though I wouldn't order anymore seeds, but this one I have to try!
:thumb::goodjob:

no problem OMM:) I didnt have 1 problem with them in soil,they are finicky in hydro though.very sensitive to ph fluxuations.they also grow wierd leaves in soil or hydro.1-2 and 3 fingered leaves and some of them look deformed but no nanners at all.I read something about the more crosses a strain has the more likely it is to do stuff like that.I dont know if this means its not stable all I know is its a great yielder for a kush and it has a delicious lemony og flavor.well my pheno does so I guess I have the og #18 pheno.when I get some more time I ll probably get a ten pack of them and really look for the best best pheno:)

Back
Top Bottom