Fluffy's Got The Golden Ticket

wow standing room only!
but its worth the price of admission. I will peak around the kitchen door while I have my coffee:)

Whaaaaaaaaddup Fluffster? Here with bells on my dear! Chocolate room??? :yummy:

Oh, and Professor X? :rofl: I really do appreciate the vote of confidence though, and will be so happy if I can be helpful to you. :)

wow standing room only!
but its worth the price of admission. I will peak around the kitchen door while I have my coffee:)

Not to worry, here, I've brought a fold up chair with me. :laughtwo:

just an idea, but why dont you 'build' a false floor. when i say build, i mean like 4 pillars made from plant pots or placing books or...whatever really.
you have a lot of vertical height there and im thinking that if you had a small room at the bottom and a bigger room at the top, you could start vegging your next crops a couple of weeks before your flowering plants are finished so that they can go into flower even on the same day you harvest. this should save weeks of waiting between crops....this only makes sense when your growing more than half of your floorspace worth of plants per crop.
but a couple of smaller 20w blue cfls is all you will really need to get them going =)
Excellent idea Gig! +reps

:rofl: I love you guys! :laugh: :love:

"Excuse me please" struggles to get past the people. Finds a nice seat, plonks my arse down. I'm subbed Fluffy!!

Yayy! So glad to have one girlie with me here in amongst all these boys :yikes: :)

I'm in! When I saw golden ticket I was thinking "gold strains?!?!"... But you are growing good strains! Your grow space is awesome too.

Aloha Fluffy

Aloha THSea! :surf: I am so excited to have you here my darling :) I am getting to replying to you as well ... sadly I've actually got to do some of my other jobs for Christmas this week, I just want to be 420ing! :hug:

hey Fluffy any room left in here? Think I see a seat way up in the nosebleeds im subbed

Hellllloooo John! :ciao: Of course there is room, I'm only ickle and like being snuggled in cosy spaces so you get yourself in here ;)

Well late as always... and you know how great I follow :cheesygrinsmiley:

*cough* *splutter* this made me laugh! My darling, a pleasure as always. I love the random following. Random always works with Fluffetus :clown:

Whaaaaaaaaddup Fluffster? Here with bells on my dear! Chocolate room???

Oh, and Professor X? I really do appreciate the vote of confidence though, and will be so happy if I can be helpful to you.

Well, I was struggling because if I just call you "X" it gets lost in all the text and I don't like that. And it had to be a title worthy of you :hug: And don't you argue with Fluffy on that one cos I will win :) :blalol:

OK Fluffy, let's have a good time with this...no stress....I'm late as ever...subbed

Hozona, ahhh ... bringing me a sense of peace. How wonderful, thank you :peace: Fluffy definitely needs that. We will make room for ya ;)

And once you've got your coffee get the fold up seat from Amelia and get yourself sat down ;) I've ordered some nice big squishy seats we can all relax in comfortably, they should be here shortly!

wow standing room only!

Green Tea with Mint. Mmmmmmmmmmm.

Hope you like Tea.

I absolutely love this, watch out, you are gonna get squished! :yikes: :hug: :hug: :hug: :)

haha im so pleased i got in first...i get to ride the glass elevator with fluffy =D

Don't you boys ever change! :laugh: :hug: :circle-of-love:

I am slightly disturbed though, I am usually very good at these being a movie buff but, hmmm.....

Sod it. It's too early! I'm just going to enjoy the bonkersness in here :loopy: :adore::green_heart:

nice rocky refference Dr Scott

Oro? You always have a curveball...

<< shakes head>> Must be confusing to live with yourself.

^^What he said

wait, what? oh I see how I am:)

Fluffy is worried ... :bitingnails:

I think I might have oversoaked my seeds or something. PE collapsed on me, and the two little autos are horribly tatty. The Dwarf lost a leaf (one of its first proper little leaves) and the Kush is just looking ill. Oh dear ....

It's OK. The Lucy has been germinating since yesterday in a Root Riot cube after 2 hours of soaking, and I have popped in a couple more autos (Auto AK and Auto NL) just in case.

Of course if the two poorly ones survive I could have a problem! I am not going to cull, I just can't! :yikes:

Dammit... got to go to work, and I didn't even get round to people! :sorry:

Green Tea with Mint. Mmmmmmmmmmm.

idk if it's normal, but there are tons of weird mints where I get some started plants (not cannabis)... I think there was a chocolate mint there last time...

Back
Top Bottom