Flump's Grow: Dinamed CBD, 2019/12

Thanks a lot Wrenn! Your post reassures me. I'll go slower next time I dunk. This time I found it easier and less messy than last time..

I think I got low 35-40 RH for less than 24h.. Now everything is back to normal...

Have a nice one! Cheers! :high-five: :passitleft:

You'll notice on the video that I pour drench down the top as I submerge the pot....keeps it from corking. But even so, that happens to all of us and so many of us have used our fingers to pressure the soil into the pot so the rootball doesn't float.

You'll notice on the video that I pour drench down the top as I submerge the pot....keeps it from corking. But even so, that happens to all of us and so many of us have used our fingers to pressure the soil into the pot so the rootball doesn't float.
I also did drench down the top but the rootball still floated. I'll know for next time to go slower!

Morning folks! Here's some pictures I just took. Little one is praying again. I removed the big yellow fan leaves.. no more green in them. I just pulled a little and they came off easy. Now I noticed that some discoloration is happening in lower set of leaves... But new growth seems fine. Let me know what you think! :passitleft:
20200127_080736.jpg
20200127_080810.jpg
20200127_080829.jpg

Morning folks! Here's some pictures I just took. Little one is praying again. I removed the big yellow fan leaves.. no more green in them. I just pulled a little and they came off easy. Now I noticed that some discoloration is happening in lower set of leaves... But new growth seems fine. Let me know what you think! :passitleft:
20200127_080736.jpg
20200127_080810.jpg
20200127_080829.jpg

You need to be patient. The plant is recovering from a series of problems:

1. over watering
2. poor environment
3. cutting off healthy tissue too early

The key word is "recovering." If you can keep the environment from going obtuse again it's gonna be just fine.

Next watering: Full Strength GI mixed at 1 oz per gallon of water with 3 mils Tea.....assuming you're dunking. Don't go lighter on the drench. Don't alter the ratio.

You are getting it Flump good job. She is looking better.
Thank you PC! Really appreciated!

Did you increase your feed?
I'm following Doc's instructions!

You need to be patient. The plant is recovering from a series of problems:

1. over watering
2. poor environment
3. cutting off healthy tissue too early

The key word is "recovering." If you can keep the environment from going obtuse again it's gonna be just fine.

Next watering: Full Strength GI mixed at 1 oz per gallon of water with 3 mils Tea.....assuming you're dunking. Don't go lighter on the drench. Don't alter the ratio.
Got it! Thanks Doc! :morenutes:

Morning Flumpy & Friends. She looks better by the day bud :high-five: Nice leaf posture right there :woohoo:

Enviro looks great. Keep up that 59% RH and she will show you more beautiful growth. 27c is good as well that’s about 80f. No hotter than 27.5c though.

She should start drying out a little faster now that her roots are likely back in line to flourish. Hopefully up can in 5-7days.

Cheers All have a nice day:ganjamon:

Morning Flumpy & Friends. She looks better by the day bud :high-five: Nice leaf posture right there :woohoo:

Enviro looks great. Keep up that 59% RH and she will show you more beautiful growth. 27c is good as well that’s about 80f. No hotter than 27.5c though.

She should start drying out a little faster now that her roots are likely back in line to flourish. Hopefully up can in 5-7days.

I'd like to wait till the plant needs daily dunking before transplanting.

Hey Wrenn, hope you had a fantastic day! Controller is set for 60 RH and was set to max 28c which I lowered to 27.5c after reading your comment. She's already drying out faster than before which is good! She seems to be drinking again and loving it! Next watering should be a successful dunking!

This is a case study on how environment and watering technique influence plant health. I'm so glad you've been patient and followed through. You're not the only one learning here.
Hey Doc, hope you're also having fun in this process! Do you already know what's going to happen or are you basing your instructions on daily updates and pictures?

Might be too early because of my lack of experience but I would love to understand the science behind all of this one day...

Hope you don't mind if I pull up a chair............I'll stay in the back and make sure the beer stays cold.
Hey equinox! A warm welcome to you! Thanks for stopping by. This journal is full of drama and emotions but we seem to be going uphill from here! Enjoy! :headbanger:

Hey Doc, hope you're also having fun in this process! Do you already know what's going to happen or are you basing your instructions on daily updates and pictures?

Might be too early because of my lack of experience but I would love to understand the science behind all of this one day...

I've nursed many a sick plant back to health. (I've also culled many more) Yes, I do know what's going to happen!

You'll find the stem starts to green up and the new growth looks great. Don't be in a hurry to transplant. Let's wait till it needs to drink every day. You'll be very happy with the The results.

The reason I'd normally cull a plant like this is because I'd always have a few more vegging plants than needed to bloom and I'd always choose the best 3 or 4 out of 6 or 7.....and cull perfectly healthy plants.

But on more than one occassion I've had to "save" a strain and have gone through this process with fear and trepidation several times, as well as coached others.

It's gonna be just fine!

I've nursed many a sick plant back to health. (I've also culled many more) Yes, I do know what's going to happen!

You'll find the stem starts to green up and the new growth looks great. Don't be in a hurry to transplant. Let's wait till it needs to drink every day. You'll be very happy with the The results.

The reason I'd normally cull a plant like this is because I'd always have a few more vegging plants than needed to bloom and I'd always choose the best 3 or 4 out of 6 or 7.....and cull perfectly healthy plants.

But on more than one occassion I've had to "save" a strain and have gone through this process with fear and trepidation several times, as well as coached others.

It's gonna be just fine!
Very nice of you to coach me on this. I really appreciate it. This community has me hooked!

Little one is producing new growth super fast! Check it out!
20200129_163229.jpg
20200129_163224.jpg

Very nice of you to coach me on this. I really appreciate it. This community has me hooked!

Little one is producing new growth super fast! Check it out!
20200129_163229.jpg
20200129_163224.jpg

The most important component of success is the environment. The second most important component of success is also the environment.....ditto 3, 4 and 5 components....all environmental.

But # 6 is feeding the soil!

So, remember to let it dry out and then dunk with GI as mentioned before. Nice and strong.....like what I said earlier.

Then you'll see some real growth. The roots are working.....the plant is starting to smile.

Back
Top Bottom