For My Appreciation!

Damn black sugar one strong-ass strain I'm here to tell you I mean look at this bitch still pointing and praying toward a light like she's never been cut honestly she probably had roots on the second or third day.. I really hope she don't fasciate on me considering that this clone is her actual top I'd say probably not I will be amazed if it does... I have found that the black sugar strain fasciates quite a lot...

20240520_174509.jpg

Ahh the old Marcus clone tug...it's the stuff of legend here! Everything is looking great. :thumb:
Thanks bro. My tugs are teeny weeny just to let you know I practice a lot outside with little seedlings and saplings for many many years. I've gotten Good at it just barely barely a tug just enough to see... Believe me if there was not one route one on there you could easily tell. But I'm glad you're back in safe brother it's close time to be on with the final kabang I'm hoping to have three different kinds of beautiful flowers in that tent! Huge flowers I might add I want football size... I'm going bigger than aerosol cans this time and remember I got proof on that!!

Perm marker

Available first as clone in 2022, then as feminized seeds and crosses, Permanent Marker has hit grows big and small. It’s hyper-refined Gelato work, comprised of (Biscotti S1 x Sherb Bx1) x Jealousy F2. You can start growing it with seeds from SeedJunkyGenetics.com. Here’s what we’re learning about growing it.

Permanent Marker is an indoor-tested strain​

Consider that Permanent Marker was developed as an indoor strain in Northridge, CA, with large yields, big bling, fashionably-intense flavor, medium stretch, and a solid finishing time.

Seed Junky Genetics’ founder J Beezy said it’s more of a veteran strain.

“A lot of growers can’t grow it. It’s not the easiest to grow. It’s more of an advanced strain, skill-wise. Not everybody is going to be able to keep it around. The growers that figure it out will do well, while the others won’t get it to yield for them.”
  • How to grow the Permanent Marker strain
David DownsPublished on December 14, 2023
Fresh Permanent Marker finishes flowering in Northridge in November 2023. (David Downs/Leafly)
Want to try your hand at growing Permanent Marker? A lot of people will—now that it’s Leafly Strain of the Year 2023.

ADVERTISEMENT
Available first as clone in 2022, then as feminized seeds and crosses, Permanent Marker has hit grows big and small. It’s hyper-refined Gelato work, comprised of (Biscotti S1 x Sherb Bx1) x Jealousy F2. You can start growing it with seeds from SeedJunkyGenetics.com. Here’s what we’re learning about growing it.

Permanent Marker is an indoor-tested strain​

Consider that Permanent Marker was developed as an indoor strain in Northridge, CA, with large yields, big bling, fashionably-intense flavor, medium stretch, and a solid finishing time.
Seed Junky Genetics’ founder J Beezy said it’s more of a veteran strain.
“A lot of growers can’t grow it. It’s not the easiest to grow. It’s more of an advanced strain, skill-wise. Not everybody is going to be able to keep it around. The growers that figure it out will do well, while the others won’t get it to yield for them.”
Read more Leafly Strain of the Year stories
It’s definitely an indoor strain—due to the size and density of the nugs. Outside, those thick dense nugs might invite botrytis.
“It could turn brown and get bud rot outside. Your settings and your environment have got to be proper—outdoors, I don’t know,” JB told Leafly.

Permanent Marker likes light, food, and won’t stretch​

Inside, folks are running Permanent Marker in hydroponic setups under high-pressure sodium lamps, LEDs, or a mix of both.

CAM_PERMANENTMARKER-2-819x1024.jpg

Freddys-fuego-Permanent-Marker-1024x1024.jpeg

permanent-marker-on-vine-at-northridge-2023-david-downsleafly.jpeg

Well hell most definitely unable to get to sohum I want to give it one more try and if not we're going with Happy frog and Geoflora nutrients the kind you just got a top dress but I don't know if it's going to give it any potassium silicate or not. That is a key factor when growing marijuana.. so I'm in the up and up on what I'm going to do plenty of time.

Got to see about the first permanent marker looks a little droopy maybe overwater. Let her dry out a couple days see what happens at least today see if her leaves start to point back straight. Unless I'm tripping I'm going to check one more time check the dirt see if it feels moist if not let's rock

Of course you realize I'm going with the flow on this grow. I'm thinking all my leaves are going to stay good lush and green regardless which way I go cuz I'm not mixing any dirt for one. I will give them proper nutrients right down to the exact numbers I don't go the other route. I will transplant these clones into 2 gallon pots and then up to seven about 2 weeks before flower with dymaco or however the hell you say it all I know is that shit's good you should have seen those plants before I cloned them they was branched out like a mother fucker supreme Christmas trees. Very beautiful and they was stinky as fuck. So I know what I'm in store for very lush robust plants.. they seem to be like they was on steroids or something in there in that little box clones will be the same way before they go to the 4x4 into they're two gallons

They look good and healthy. :lot-o-toke: 🍋
Yeah I'm thinking might be ready to be removed from the dome for good like I said I went from 15 minutes dome off upwards to 45 minutes today I decided to take them all the way out and let them sit for an hour and see what they look like. I've done clones like that before and once it wasn't rooted dropped all the way down to look like dead and it didn't take them long to drink either but believe it or not they were cooperated and I still had the clones. It's just a very sensitive situation always pay close attention

Back
Top Bottom