For My Appreciation!

Here we are as of today everything's looking good except my first permanent marker she's looking a little sad for the last couple days I haven't gave her no more water so maybe she just needs to dry out I got Happy frog coming in the next 3 days I'm going to transplant her maybe that'll make her more happy.

20240524_191525.jpg

20240524_191436.jpg

20240524_191413.jpg

20240524_191327.jpg

20240524_191316.jpg

20240524_191312.jpg

It's a holiday weekend. So many people heading to their holiday destinations with family etc.

It looks really wet inside that jar. I'm wondering what the humidity level is inside there with the plants?
I've never done this method before. Maybe there is just too much moisture in there, and not enough free air flow?

Yellowing leaves can also be from the plant using up the stored nitrogen in them. I would have to go back and see what soil is in use with them. There are numerous possibilities in diagnosing the yellowing.

When will you be removing them from that jar and out on there own. They are certainly mature enough, in my opinion.
:)

It's a holiday weekend. So many people heading to their holiday destinations with family etc.

It looks really wet inside that jar. I'm wondering what the humidity level is inside there with the plants?
I've never done this method before. Maybe there is just too much moisture in there, and not enough free air flow?

Yellowing leaves can also be from the plant using up the stored nitrogen in them. I would have to go back and see what soil is in use with them. There are numerous possibilities in diagnosing the yellowing.

When will you be removing them from that jar and out on there own. They are certainly mature enough, in my opinion.
:)
Thank you ma'am but I stayed it on there I was talking about the one permanent marker plant which is not a clone and is not in the jar the ones in the jar are perfect I got the humidity down from 99 to 67% already they are clones I'm not worried about those like I said I'm worried about my first permanent marker plan which is not a clone and not in a jar.

Thank you ma'am but I stayed it on there I was talking about the one permanent marker plant which is not a clone and is not in the jar the ones in the jar are perfect I got the humidity down from 99 to 67% already they are clones I'm not worried about those like I said I'm worried about my first permanent marker plan which is not a clone and not in a jar.
Yeah, I saw that. My statement about the yellowing was in reference to that.
Hope you get that answer. :)
You have a blessed day as well.

Yeah, I saw that. My statement about the yellowing was in reference to that.
Hope you get that answer. :)
You have a blessed day as well.
Oh well thank you for that I thought that was just new growth coming since they got their roots. I've dropped humidity down dramatically I will take the paper off the dome today then the next couple days or maybe even tonight I go ahead and take him out of jar and see what happens to them I think they might be okay. I hope your day is blessed as well everything's going wonderful here at dunkin' donuts

We're dealing with some bad neighbors down the street about three or four houses down play music nonstop they're playing it now before I go to work 5:20 in the morning loud as fuck out on the front porch. Everyday all day everyday I'm about to go off on these people..

How much longer do your clones have to stay in your jug they are in, they look pretty strong, but I have never grown a clone I started my self. I grew one last year, but ti was a store-bought clone and all the hard work had been already done. As usual your plants all look happy. 🍋

Okie dokie here we go clones are now plants! I got the humidity down to 64% I feel they are ready to leave the dome. And in need of some nutrients..

On another note the younger permanent marker looks great I'm thinking the older one needs to be transplanted that little shot glass I forgot that's probably what it is I set her down in some water she been droopy as fuck for the last 4 days I figured I'd rather if she's water cloged or not she needs water. Cuz it felt dry I wanted her to dry out which she did so I'm good.

20240526_185245.jpg

20240526_185239.jpg

20240526_185236.jpg

20240526_185234.jpg

20240526_185221.jpg

20240526_185208.jpg

20240526_185156.jpg

20240526_185107.jpg

20240526_185101.jpg

20240526_181446.jpg

Back
Top Bottom